Christ is here today.

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
Christ ( Word of God ) is speaking in this video;

[ame=http://youtu.be/N9MBqdrBeb4]Gospel of Saint Brad - YouTube[/ame]

I could only go about 5 minutes. I'm glad you posted this though. IMO it is exactly how the Bible and every other piece of spiritual literature was written.

Long winded...

So are most saints and prophets and leaders of this world. Most people would rather watch dumb two hour movies and believe they are real. Have you ever talked with people who watch movies all the time? Everything they talk about comes from a movie perspective.

I could only go about 5 minutes. I'm glad you posted this though. IMO it is exactly how the Bible and every other piece of spiritual literature was written.

Since you didn't watch the entire video, your comments are useless.

I hope He posts in the Politics forum a lot.

I can easily post in the Politics forum because I know that all politicians are liars.

Your powers of deduction are exceptional. I simply can't allow you to waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation!

You aren't Christ. Please stop pretending otherwise.

Without viewing this video to hear what I AM teaching you, you have no authority to judge who I AM. This lack of respect and disobedience of your flesh is what keeps you from knowing who I AM. Adam and Eve lost respect for My voice, also. That's why they and all the rest of My people were cursed throughout this first age. Only My invisible servant, Christ, learned to obey Me and My commands to have Him speak. This is why He's called My voice.

I've read your posts again and again. It's pretty clear who you are and who you aren't. You are not God. Stop worshipping yourself.

I've read your posts again and again. It's pretty clear who you are and who you aren't. You are not God. Stop worshipping yourself.

Worship means to live. I'm living who I AM today. You're living the illusion that you believe is real.

No offense, but I kinda think the guy in that video seriously needs to lay off the painkillers.

The image you saw in the video hasn't had any alcohol, tobacco, or any other drugs in his body for a very long time. In fact, the image you saw was only an illusion that isn't real. As long as you believe your flesh and the objects of this universe are real, then you won't know who you really are beyond those illusions.

No offense, but I kinda think the guy in that video seriously needs to lay off the painkillers.

The image you saw in the video hasn't had any alcohol, tobacco, or any other drugs in his body for a very long time. In fact, the image you saw was only an illusion that isn't real. As long as you believe your flesh and the objects of this universe are real, then you won't know who you really are beyond those illusions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqaQ_Bhgmrc]Life of Brian - Boring Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

TJsepH8ikK45Hx9kI7Tv6xVixGZSOLrU8f_kaTNNNJV3Hp6HmHbFXBKHJlqSTVFmrRxjl7GjH17vjyOFMSX5ILo0ZbituKcmW_KQnh1-xlCJOq7LOe6DBqB27yIyIaq9f_B0e3s-jMdXJsfxcxhALOKQF6IuzECWwbhmgQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Forum List

Back