Trump can win on the issues

That was not my only link and while I generally respect your posts, you're sadly saddled with Lisa who has portlandia playing in her head

But generally, there's no debate unless you don't do facts.

In short, your issues are war and deficits, and the latter is not a bright spot for the gop
OMG….idiot!!!….that is the data coming from the FBI, which is dealing with crime not being reported to them.

You actually are trying to get the useful idiots to believe crime isn’t up? I can’t even go downtown anymore it’s so bad.

That was not my only link and while I generally respect your posts, you're sadly saddled with Lisa who has portlandia playing in her head

But generally, there's no debate unless you don't do facts.

In short, your issues are war and deficits, and the latter is not a bright spot for the gop
How can it fall, except on paper, when major cities are not reporting data to the FBI?

From watching his press conference it looked like Trump studied the state results from GA and the surrounding states and he believed that the GA results were tainted based on historic voting data. Similar to my "proof" below that there were way too many votes cast in 2020 to have been a legitimate election. I know math is racist, but two standard deviations is a lot.

1723233789087.png

Your candidate, who is in that position only due to her female blackness, is such an incompetent idiot that the only hope you have is if she can stay fully hidden from the voters, answer no questions, and let the media try to fool the public into hiding what this woman is: a new puppet for Obama as he and America’s enemies continue his destruction of this country.

My candidate?

Robert Kennedy Jr is going to be shocked to find out he's a woman.

Thank you for that information, Binar.

My candidate?

Robert Kennedy Jr is going to be shocked to find out he's a woman.

Thank you for that information, Binar.
You’re throwing away your vote? Well, OK then…..I guess it’s better than a vote for the DEI pick. It’s effectively a vote for Trump.

Thank you!

Of course, he can. Has anybody told him he should actually talk about them instead of rambling on about crowd size, discussing Harris's ethnic background, and spending more time insulting other Republicans instead of going after Harris and Walz on their extremism?
Trump makes sure to highlight his Policies.Kamala is incapable
of even stating her Politics.Because they all are harmful to
Real Americans.She basically relies like a kintergarten lass to
except and also demand attention.Like a super spoiled 3rd grader.

Trump is going to lose, so you're throwing your vote away.
One area is undeniable.Trump NEVER fails to attract
huge crowds.Record crowds.And when given an opportunity
Trump talks at length about the Country and how his polices
work and will make life more affordable and liveable for the
country in general.Not merely Liberal bastions like in California
and New York city.

Hanson didnt say trump will win

What he says is trump can win if he is disciplined and sticks to the issues

Your side wants to hide Harris the way you hid biden in 2020, and make the election a food fight over trump’s personality

But hopefully it wont be that

We win on the issues and the dems know it even if you dont
Meanwhile back in reality...

The GOP has won the popular vote once since 1992. Were all of the Democratic Party nominees hiding? Your plans are not popular.

Also a dispatch from reality...

Tonight Harris and Walz are in Arizona--the fourth state they visited this week. I didn’t know anyone’s basement was that large to include 4 states.

Have you ever once told the truth?

1. Open borders let 12,000,000 illegals into the US. That is a major increase in "demand" for food and housing. By the Law of "supply and demand" prices need to rise, and they are. Open borders and increased federal spending created the inflation.
And your blob spent $8T more than he took in. Thanks for confirming he caused the inflation.
2. Prove corporate greed is causing inflation. The price of gas makes shipping everything more expensive. That is caused by the "war on energy" the closing of ANWR and the stopping of the KeystoneXL pipeline. New wells need to replace old wells as they draw down.
How are corporate profits? Shouldn’t all of this extra cost mean shrinking profits?

And your blob spent $8T more than he took in. Thanks for confirming he caused the inflation.

How are corporate profits? Shouldn’t all of this extra cost mean shrinking profits?

1. These are the real deficit numbers. What you can't get around is the FACT that inflation under Trump was 1% and the inflation under Biden averages 6%. Look at Biden's budget $7.3T and Trump's $4T. See why inflation skyrocketed under Biden, spending too much?

Biden’s 2025 Budget is $7.30T with a $1.8T deficit______TOTAL BIDEN $6.9T
Biden’s 2024 Budget was $7.30T with a $2.0T deficit
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Trump's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit___ TOTAL TRUMP $7.6T (actual)
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit

2. Corporate profits were about the same under Trump and Biden.

"I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward.

And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump."

- John Giles, Republican Mayor of Mesa

Forum List

Back