Christian extremists are better than Muslim extremists?

And whaddoyakno? Suddenly Fair&Balanced decided he does't have anything to say on this subject...

Just because I didn't immediately respond to your drivel doesn't mean I won't respond .

The world is full of stupid morons. If I said "the left wants to ban guns" you would come back and say "no one wants to ban guns" and don't bother denying that, because I've read people write EXACTLY that on this board.
No I wouldn't. I would say no reasonable person wants to ban guns, and I would fully support ridiculing any moron that does want to ban all guns.

Anyone with a brain knows that NO ONE doesn't mean every fucking person on Earth. There are always a few shit birds who want to go to an extreme on any given subject. And yes, you can check I've never came back after someone said "no one wants to ban guns" with something like "oh yeah well here's two idiots who want to ban all guns that proves you were wrong and some people do want to ban guns"

Mostly because , unlike you, I'm not an idiot who has an agenda.
Well...actually it appears that you are. And I notice that you have still not answered my question to you. Allow me to restate it for you:

You still haven't explained how banning all Muslims, because any one of them might be just like the Orlando shooter, isn't characterising an entire religion. Here's a thought. How about we start banning all Christians, because any one of them might be just like those fellows in the videos? I mean, that would be an unfair characterisation of Christians, now would it?

If Islam is the religion of peace, then why aren't their extremist, extremely peaceful?
The same could be said of Christians. As the two videes clearly demonstrate, the only thing keeping Christian extremists from doing the exact same thing is they live in Western Countries with secular laws.

Hey bro, Orlando is in a western country with secular laws

moron
Hey, Bro. Those two preachers clearly applauded what the gunman did. It is a reasonable assumption they wish they had the balls to do the same.

moron

If Islam is the religion of peace, then why aren't their extremist, extremely peaceful?
The same could be said of Christians. As the two videes clearly demonstrate, the only thing keeping Christian extremists from doing the exact same thing is they live in Western Countries with secular laws.
I see where Jay Johnson in recent mtg is claiming rw extremist groups are just as dangerous as extremist in islam.
As a rw'r I find his comments a flat out lie.

BS
The 5th chapter of Matthew defines consummate Christians.
We're under covenant to live the beatitudes.
You don't see rw'rs organizing around the country to over throw the country like the nation of Islam.

And whaddoyakno? Suddenly Fair&Balanced decided he does't have anything to say on this subject...

Just because I didn't immediately respond to your drivel doesn't mean I won't respond .

The world is full of stupid morons. If I said "the left wants to ban guns" you would come back and say "no one wants to ban guns" and don't bother denying that, because I've read people write EXACTLY that on this board.
No I wouldn't. I would say no reasonable person wants to ban guns, and I would fully support ridiculing any moron that does want to ban all guns.

Anyone with a brain knows that NO ONE doesn't mean every fucking person on Earth. There are always a few shit birds who want to go to an extreme on any given subject. And yes, you can check I've never came back after someone said "no one wants to ban guns" with something like "oh yeah well here's two idiots who want to ban all guns that proves you were wrong and some people do want to ban guns"

Well...actually it appears that you are. And I notice that you have still not answered my question to you. Allow me to restate it for you:

You still haven't explained how banning all Muslims, because any one of them might be just like the Orlando shooter, isn't characterising an entire religion. Here's a thought. How about we start banning all Christians, because any one of them might be just like those fellows in the videos? I mean, that would be an unfair characterisation of Christians, now would it?

A) I don't support banning Muslims from this country, neither does Trump

end of discussion

moron
Hey, Bro. Those two preachers clearly applauded what the gunman did. It is a reasonable assumption they wish they had the balls to do the same.

moron

And I called them out for being the morons that they are

But, no it is not a reasonable assumption to assume they wish they had the balls to do it themselves. In fact, it's an unreasonable assumption just like assuming that ALL Muslims would be terrorists if they had the balls would be an unreasonable assumption.

Saying ban all Muslims Is stupid no one is disputing that but acting like radical Muslim terrorist are not a real and present danger is also stupid. You have people on both sides of the political spectrum that take everything to the extreme the trick is learning to ignore them and look at things with common sense and logic.
Did I say, at any time, that there are not radical terrorists? Only that we need to stop acting like every single Muslim is a possible, and even probable, terrorist.
Did I accuse you of saying that? All I did was point out that people who act like radical Muslims are no danger are just as dumb as people who act like every Muslim is a danger.

end of discussion
Well, someone should tell Trump that, because he keeps telling everyone he does. It doesn't matter how "temporary" that ban is, it is still a ban.

BS
The 5th chapter of Matthew defines consummate Christians.
We're under covenant to live the beatitudes.
You don't see rw'rs organizing around the country to over throw the country like the nation of Islam.
And yet, you have extremists celebrating the murder of gays, and calling for the government to pass laws to round them up, and shoot them in the street. How is that?

moron

moron

And I called them out for being the morons that they are

But, no it is not a reasonable assumption to assume they wish they had the balls to do it themselves. In fact, it's an unreasonable assumption just like assuming that ALL Muslims would be terrorists if they had the balls would be an unreasonable assumption.
I'm not making that assumption about ALL Christians, just those two nutcakes who openly celebrated the murders.

Ya know, whenever it has been pointed out that overgeneralizing, and lumping all Muslims in with the extremists would be like lumping all Christians in with the extremists of that religion, the immediate response is, amost invariably, that "Christian extremists don't kill those people whose behaviour they disagree with,"

I have always said that this isn't because Christian extremists are more tolerant, but because we live in a country of secular laws that don't let Christians do what they would like with people who don't behave the way they want them to. Now, in the wake of the massacre in Orlando we have actual evidence that this is true:

Now, I would ask, would Christians like everyone to judge all Christians by the positions stated by this asshat?

Except the most extreme and backward people in the world are members of ISIS, and ISIS is an entirely Muslim group that runs an entire country.

It wouldn't matter how secular this society is if Christians wanted to start their own caliphate.

/thread.

Saying ban all Muslims Is stupid no one is disputing that but acting like radical Muslim terrorist are not a real and present danger is also stupid. You have people on both sides of the political spectrum that take everything to the extreme the trick is learning to ignore them and look at things with common sense and logic.
Did I say, at any time, that there are not radical terrorists? Only that we need to stop acting like every single Muslim is a possible, and even probable, terrorist.
Did I accuse you of saying that? All I did was point out that people who act like radical Muslims are no danger are just as dumb as people who act like every Muslim is a danger.
Okay. I would agree with that. However, my experience has been that the latter seems to happen a great deal more frequently than the former.

Ya know, whenever it has been pointed out that overgeneralizing, and lumping all Muslims in with the extremists would be like lumping all Christians in with the extremists of that religion, the immediate response is, amost invariably, that "Christian extremists don't kill those people whose behaviour they disagree with,"

I have always said that this isn't because Christian extremists are more tolerant, but because we live in a country of secular laws that don't let Christians do what they would like with people who don't behave the way they want them to. Now, in the wake of the massacre in Orlando we have actual evidence that this is true:

Now, I would ask, would Christians like everyone to judge all Christians by the positions stated by this asshat?

Except the most extreme and backward people in the world are members of ISIS, and ISIS is an entirely Muslim group that runs an entire country.

It wouldn't matter how secular this society is if Christians wanted to start their own caliphate.

/thread.

Muslims want to start a caliphate? Or Muslim extremists. You see? You can't even respond to the topic without doing exactly what I am accusing many on the right of doing - the very thing that Fair & Balanced insist s that "no one" does.

Which is why secular laws work so well on Muslims....

Christian sects morphed into secularism dipshit.

Okay. I would agree with that. However, my experience has been that the latter seems to happen a great deal more frequently than the former.
Fair enough my experience has been the stupid on this is pretty evenly split.

/thread.

Muslims want to start a caliphate? Or Muslim extremists. You see? You can't even respond to the topic without doing exactly what I am accusing many on the right of doing - the very thing that Fair & Balanced insist s that "no one" does.

There were enough "extremists" to dominate most of Iraq and Syria in a literal dark age fashion.

Do you really think you could find 20,000 Christians who agree with ISIS on everything? What about Al Qaeda? What about the Muslim Brotherhood?

I could go on and on and on.

There is no comparison.

end of discussion
Well, someone should tell Trump that, because he keeps telling everyone he does. It doesn't matter how "temporary" that ban is, it is still a ban.

No, as is usual with partisan whack jobs you have misconstrued what was said.

He has proposed a ban on Muslim refugees until we can better screen them PERIOD. He was specifically asked to clarify this, for example if a Canadian Muslim wanted to come to the country, and he SPECIFICALLY said they would not be part of the temporary ban.

And of course on the other side of the coin you have the WARMONGERS/INTERVENTIONISTS EXTREMISTS

in order to defeat Dewey, Harry S Truman he accepted 2 million dollars from Ben Gurion and the promise of the Jewish vote. Then the US President single-handedly removed 1.3 Million Palestinians from Palestine in 1949.- and gave the land to the Zionists

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

Forum List

Back