Christian extremists are better than Muslim extremists?

Saying ban all Muslims Is stupid no one is disputing that but acting like radical Muslim terrorist are not a real and present danger is also stupid. You have people on both sides of the political spectrum that take everything to the extreme the trick is learning to ignore them and look at things with common sense and logic.

Who are you accusing of acting like Islamic Radical Terrorists are not a real a present danger. Self radicalized Americans seem to be our greatest threat right now.

And whaddoyakno? Suddenly Fair&Balanced decided he does't have anything to say on this subject...

Just because I didn't immediately respond to your drivel doesn't mean I won't respond .

The world is full of stupid morons. If I said "the left wants to ban guns" you would come back and say "no one wants to ban guns" and don't bother denying that, because I've read people write EXACTLY that on this board.
No I wouldn't. I would say no reasonable person wants to ban guns, and I would fully support ridiculing any moron that does want to ban all guns.

Anyone with a brain knows that NO ONE doesn't mean every fucking person on Earth. There are always a few shit birds who want to go to an extreme on any given subject. And yes, you can check I've never came back after someone said "no one wants to ban guns" with something like "oh yeah well here's two idiots who want to ban all guns that proves you were wrong and some people do want to ban guns"

Mostly because , unlike you, I'm not an idiot who has an agenda.
Well...actually it appears that you are. And I notice that you have still not answered my question to you. Allow me to restate it for you:

You still haven't explained how banning all Muslims, because any one of them might be just like the Orlando shooter, isn't characterising an entire religion. Here's a thought. How about we start banning all Christians, because any one of them might be just like those fellows in the videos? I mean, that would be an unfair characterisation of Christians, now would it?

A) I don't support banning Muslims from this country, neither does Trump

end of discussion
Well, someone should tell Trump that, because he keeps telling everyone he does. It doesn't matter how "temporary" that ban is, it is still a ban.

No, as is usual with partisan whack jobs you have misconstrued what was said.

He has proposed a ban on Muslim refugees until we can better screen them PERIOD. He was specifically asked to clarify this, for example if a Canadian Muslim wanted to come to the country, and he SPECIFICALLY said they would not be part of the temporary ban.
Bullshit. He just renewed his ban discussion, and didn't say a single word about refugees. He is talking about banning immigrants. period. The word "refugee' was not mentioned once.

You are only trying to add the "refugees" caveat to make it seem more palatable. But even that is unreasonable. Again, there are millions of refugees. So, we should treat them all as if they are extremists? Back to treating all Christians by the standard of those two morons in the video. You are painting all of the refugees with the same brush.

Ya know, whenever it has been pointed out that overgeneralizing, and lumping all Muslims in with the extremists would be like lumping all Christians in with the extremists of that religion, the immediate response is, amost invariably, that "Christian extremists don't kill those people whose behaviour they disagree with,"

I have always said that this isn't because Christian extremists are more tolerant, but because we live in a country of secular laws that don't let Christians do what they would like with people who don't behave the way they want them to. Now, in the wake of the massacre in Orlando we have actual evidence that this is true:

Now, I would ask, would Christians like everyone to judge all Christians by the positions stated by this asshat?

And of course on the other side of the coin you have the WARMONGERS/INTERVENTIONISTS EXTREMISTS

in order to defeat Dewey, Harry S Truman he accepted 2 million dollars from Ben Gurion and the promise of the Jewish vote. Then the US President single-handedly removed 1.3 Million Palestinians from Palestine in 1949.- and gave the land to the Zionists

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

Single handed huh? All the Pogroms against Jews in Palestine during the 20's and 30's didn't have any thing to do with it?

The UN General assemble vote did not create the state of Israel and should have gone to the SC for consideration. It did give rise to more rumors and riots among the Arabs thus allowing the well armed and well disciplined Jewish Military Arm to start taking over village after village.......thus starting the war long before the Brits quit their Mandate for Palestine.

Saying ban all Muslims Is stupid no one is disputing that but acting like radical Muslim terrorist are not a real and present danger is also stupid. You have people on both sides of the political spectrum that take everything to the extreme the trick is learning to ignore them and look at things with common sense and logic.

Who are you accusing of acting like Islamic Radical Terrorists are not a real a present danger. Self radicalized Americans seem to be our greatest threat right now.
The President for one ever since the Bin Laden raid he has for the most part acted like the war against radical Islam is over and that ISIS is just an annoyance. The people who usually help these Americans get radicalized are radical Islamic terrorist or supporters of radical Islam I haven't checked but I don't think the local library or bookstore carries how to books on becoming self radicalized,

Ya know, whenever it has been pointed out that overgeneralizing, and lumping all Muslims in with the extremists would be like lumping all Christians in with the extremists of that religion, the immediate response is, amost invariably, that "Christian extremists don't kill those people whose behaviour they disagree with,"

I have always said that this isn't because Christian extremists are more tolerant, but because we live in a country of secular laws that don't let Christians do what they would like with people who don't behave the way they want them to. Now, in the wake of the massacre in Orlando we have actual evidence that this is true:

Now, I would ask, would Christians like everyone to judge all Christians by the positions stated by this asshat?

Simple Question:
Why is it when a Christian fails, or a rw'r for that fact that they don't blame Muslims
But when when a Muslim fails some way some how Christians and rw'rs are supposed to have contributed to his failure?

Simple Question:
Why is it when a Christian fails, or a rw'r for that fact that they don't blame Muslims
But when when a Muslim fails some way some how Christians and rw'rs are supposed to have contributed to his failure?

For the same reason that when a Christian fails, we don't generally blame all Christians, or RW's for that matter, but when a Muslim fails, it is, somehow, an indictment of all Muslims, and the entire religion.

The President for one ever since the Bin Laden raid

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Anyone else?

The people who usually help these Americans get radicalized are radical Islamic terrorist or supporters of radical Islam

It's called the internet.

And of course on the other side of the coin you have the WARMONGERS/INTERVENTIONISTS EXTREMISTS

in order to defeat Dewey, Harry S Truman he accepted 2 million dollars from Ben Gurion and the promise of the Jewish vote. Then the US President single-handedly removed 1.3 Million Palestinians from Palestine in 1949.- and gave the land to the Zionists

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

Single handed huh? All the Pogroms against Jews in Palestine during the 20's and 30's didn't have any thing to do with it?

The UN General assemble vote did not create the state of Israel and should have gone to the SC for consideration. It did give rise to more rumors and riots among the Arabs thus allowing the well armed and well disciplined Jewish Military Arm to start taking over village after village.......thus starting the war long before the Brits quit their Mandate for Palestine.

The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

NORMAN G. FINKELSTEIN
Renown American Historian

The President for one ever since the Bin Laden raid

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Anyone else?
His actions or lack of say more than his words.
The people who usually help these Americans get radicalized are radical Islamic terrorist or supporters of radical Islam

It's called the internet.
Who do you think is putting the radical stuff on the internet moderate non violent Muslims?

Forum List

Back