🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian sentenced by Iranian judge to have his lips burnt with a cigarette for eati

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I truly do not understand why a non Muslim can't eat when he wants to during Ramadan. After all, he is not celebrating this holiday. If Muslims gain a big majority in European countries, are we going to see non Muslims punished for eating during Muslim fasting hours? Even now in Spain there have been articles about Muslim students throwing away the ham sandwiches of the Christian students. Can you imagine a Hindu daring to throw away a roast beef sandwich of anyone who is not a Hindu?

Christian sentenced by Iranian judge to have his lips burnt with a cigarette for eating during Ramadan

Christian ate during the day within the Muslim holy month of Ramadan
Five other men, who were Muslims, were flogged for not fasting

Christians have been persecuted under the country's Sharia law

By HARRIET HERNANDO

PUBLISHED: 07:22 EST, 23 July 2014 | UPDATED: 08:04 EST, 23 July 2014

An Iranian judge sentenced a Christian man to have his lips burnt with a cigarette for eating during the day in the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

The barbaric punishment was carried out in public in a square in the city of Kermanshah.

Five other Muslim men were also flogged in public with 70 lashes for not fasting during Ramadan, the city's deputy governor Ali Ashraf Karami said.

A spokesperson from The National Council of Resistance of Iran, a political coalition which opposes the government, denounced the treatment as 'savage' and called on western countries to take action.

Read more:

Christian in Iran to have his lips burnt for eating during Ramadan | Mail Online

That is Islamic law. The goal of Islam according to their religion / book is worldwide domination, Sally. It does not matter if you are not a Muslim. If you live in a land where Sharia law is in rule this is how one can expect things to be. No matter what their religion is or is not. Atheists and agnostics are under the same law as everyone else there too.

Remember though, "Diversity is our strength." We should import that judge here to America to add to our diversity and increase our national strength.

Total savages, pure and simple...to do that in this day age? as if we were still living in the Dark Ages?

That's just pure and barbaric savagery! what else can one say.

That is Islamic law. The goal of Islam according to their religion / book is worldwide domination, Sally. It does not matter if you are not a Muslim. If you live in a land where Sharia law is in rule this is how one can expect things to be. No matter what their religion is or is not. Atheists and agnostics are under the same law as everyone else there too.

The goal of Christianity is also worldwide domination. The Magian leaders of both religions use God to manipulate, conquer, destroy, and enslave. They use God to make resources out of people. They use God/ Allah to rule the masses of Mundanes.

And it is a brilliant Magian tactic.

I was taught by a very wise Dreccian- "The best way to conquer a people is to change the way they believe".

This is why, for the few who are not Mundanes, it is important to worship our God/ Gods outside of these established religions.

Last edited:

The goal of Christianity is also worldwide domination. The Magian leaders of both religions use God to manipulate, conquer, destroy, and enslave. They use God to make resources out of people. They use God/ Allah to rule the masses of Mundanes.

I was taught by a very wise Dreccian- "The best way to conquer a people is to change the way they believe".

This is why, for the few who are not Mundanes, it is important to worship our God/ Gods outside of these established religions.

I honestly don't see Christians murdering people in the name of their religion in the modern world of today. If you don't want to accept the message a devout Christian tries to give to you, as a free person you are able not to accept it without any harm coming to you. Why can't people just practice their beliefs they want to without involving any others? Why would a person have to give up eating at his usual time just for those of another religion who are fasting. If I had to fast, I feel I have enough restraint not to complain about others who are eating. I can honestly see why so many Iranians left Iran to live in the West because they didn't want to live under the strict Sharia Law of those crazy Ayatollahs. No doubt there are many others in Iran today, whatever their religion, who are trying to figure a way out to live in a free world.

I honestly don't see Christians murdering people in the name of their religion in the modern world of today.

There was a time when violence, murder, genocide, and torture were common tactics for imposing the religion of God upon unwilling participants. Now that so much as already been conquered, it is easier to allow Mundanes like you to infect other people's minds with your message like a virus. No, a Plague. There is less need for violence when you have so many Mundanes already under your control.

Last edited:

I honestly don't see Christians murdering people in the name of their religion in the modern world of today.

There was a time when violence, murder, genocide, and torture were common tactics for imposing the religion of God upon unwilling participants. Now that so much as already been conquered, it is easier to allow Mundanes like you to infect other people's minds with your message like a virus. No, a Plague. There is less need for violence when you have so many Mundanes already under your control.

Since I live here in the U.S. and see people of all religions get along with each other -- as co-workers, neighbors, close friends, etc., to me your response is really off the wall. If you have nothing to say about how barbaric they are acting in Iran, I really don't think you should have responded to the thread with your "mundane" nonsense. Take it to your next coven meeting..

52955362.jpg

Try living in the NOW, moron.

why do i care what happens to one man in iran?

Is anyone asking you to care? I think all civilized people would be appalled at how people are treated in Iran -- be these people Christians, Baha'is, Gays, other Muslims, etc. Just be happy that you are free, and nobody is coming after you because of what you are.

If Muslims gain a big majority in European countries, are we going to see non Muslims punished for eating during Muslim fasting hours?

Could well be going to see just exactly that.

Europeans have been warned, but take no notice.
Whatever happens to them will be all their own fault.

Last edited:
why do i care what happens to one man in iran?

Is anyone asking you to care? I think all civilized people would be appalled at how people are treated in Iran -- be these people Christians, Baha'is, Gays, other Muslims, etc. Just be happy that you are free, and nobody is coming after you because of what you are.

I would hope he would care for all the people you mentioned, Sally. Because if he doesn't care about the various people listed in your response then who shall care about him in his own day of trouble? As a Christian, I have never once thought of my faith as something to be used as a weapon to force others into. I do not wish to dominate anyone. I believe in free will for all mankind. If you want to fast? Fast! If you don't feel led to fast? Don't fast! If you want to keep the Sabbath? Keep it! If you don't? Don't keep it! I do not think I could be any more free than I am on the matter of Faith in G-d. My heart does go out to the Bahai's, the Jews, the Gays, the Muslim people in Iran because these people are seriously suffering! Seriously suffering.

It is something I would think all people would care about. It is "human" to care about others. To not care about others tells me something is seriously wrong with an individual. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. As a man thinketh so is he. It is good to care about others. I pray for the people of Iran.

Total savages, pure and simple...to do that in this day age? as if we were still living in the Dark Ages?

That's just pure and barbaric savagery! what else can one say.

Welcome to Islamic Iran, the Muslim world.

When America becomes an Islamic state/some US states become Islamic states...the same thing will likely be happening...in the name of appeasement, multiculturalism, diversity.

Parts of Obama's best buddy Muslim Indonesia now have stoning to death laws, among other barbaric things [like execution-slaughtering young[and old] drug smugglers.

Indonesia's Aceh passes law on stoning to death | The Jakarta Post

A new law in Indonesia's devoutly Islamic Aceh province makes adultery punishable by stoning to death.

Bahrom Rasjid, one of the law's drafters and a member of parliament, says the bill was passed unanimously Monday by the regional house of representatives. It will take effect within 30 days.

The law imposes severe sentences for other behavior considered morally unacceptable, including homosexuality, which will be punishable by up to eight years in prison.

Human rights groups and members of the local government have strongly opposed the law, saying more debate is needed because it imposes capital punishment.

Aceh, where Islam arrived from Saudi Arabia centuries ago, enjoys semi-autonomy from the central government.

Forum List

Back