Insurrectionist #Stripesguy Who Beat Cop With His Own Baton Sentenced To Over 7 Years

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
A Jan. 6 rioter who ripped at an officer's gas mask during the brutal battle in the lower west tunnel leading into the Capitol was sentenced to more than seven years in federal prison on Friday.
Steven Cappuccio was sentenced to 85 months in prison during a sentencing hearing before U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden, a Donald Trump appointee.
The government had sought more than 10 years in federal prison, saying the "sadistic cruelty" of Cappuccio's attack on Officer Daniel Hodges warranted a lengthy sentence.
“How do you like me now, mother f---er?" Cappuccio screamed during the attack. “How do you like me now, f---er?!” He stuck his phone in his mouth, video presented at trial shows, so he could use both hands to attack Hodges.

It’s where they both belong, I just wish the sentences were longer…​

The Hill

A former State Department official was sentenced to almost six years in prison for attacking police officers during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot on the Capitol, the Associated Press reported Friday.
Federico Klein, who was appointed by former President Trump, was allegedly part of a mob that outnumbered Capitol Police on the Lower West Terrace tunnel entrance. Klein then assaulted officers repeatedly, urged other rioters to join and tried to stop police from shutting entrance doors, prosecutors said.
U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden sentenced him to five years and 10 months in prison and said his actions were “shocking and egregious.” Klein will also have to pay a $3,000 fine and $2,000 in restitution.

He'll get out of prison just in time to see he's in a smaller minority than he was already in. These white nationalist scum are changing the complexion of the prison population.

The Hill

He'll get out of prison just in time to see he's in a smaller minority than he was already in. These white nationalist scum are changing the complexion of the prison population.
These white nationalist scum are changing the complexion of the prison population.
in what way?

The Hill

DailyKooks

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The Hill

He will be pardoned by Trump. Keep dreaming kid, keep dreaming.

The Hill

Do you know for a fact he is a “white nationalist”, or is that just your programmed response?

The Hill

Too bad he isn't Democrat. He would get 12 months probation...lol

Forum List

Back