Zone1 Greetings From Huntington Beach, CA

I registered as a Libertarian and voted that way when HW Bush said, "no new taxes", and then proceeding to raise taxes. So, I voted for Bednarik and Browne for some years after that. I am all about person freedom and liberty and getting the government out of our lives.
I remember well the "no new taxes" fib. I dropped the GOP/RNC game in 83' as I feared that the Ronaldo Ray-Gun(ZAAAAP!) administration was going to debt $pend the purchasing power of our fed reserve notes into oblivion. Both the Bushwhacker terms were a bitter disappointment(taxation/patriot act) for me. America needs to dump the DNC/RNC corporation$ & go to strictly with independent candidates that possess a working knowledge of the American constituencies federal Constitution & BoR, & will stand firm by the previous mentioned. Our Lp was a fully functional political party with good intentions(the highway to hell is paved with good intentions!) but eventually became diluted with a ever more social liberal ideology(we were infiltrated by the statist left) instead of Classical Liberals(Ron Paul/Tom Jefferson).

I had pulled out of our Lp in 2013, a few years before the "Free Town/Grafton" disaster became public knowledge(see below link). Unlike the folks described in the link below(hippie mentality?) smaller farmsteads(60 acres or less) out here where I reside are experienced farmers that maintenance our acreage(a LOT of work). We do work together(survival) & are a community, it's just a spaced out community due to the tillable acreage between human dwellings.

ENJOY the below links, like when I first found out about the Free Town/Grafton fiasco I was laughing my azz off!

The Town That Went Feral

Welcome to the site. It's a fun place with lots of hijinks.

What kind of poker do you like? Ever play 7 card low hole?
That's a great game. For those who don't know, the lowest card in your hand is wild. You can play the changeable version, which means the last card you get (face down) can change your entire hand.

Hello, sorry I would have welcomed you on Saturday but I just came back from a ban. Anyways,.. :welcome:

Greetings,

I am on the Right side of the spectrum, but with heavy Libertarian leanings.
  • Small Government
  • Individualism over Collectivism
  • Constitutionalism
  • America before Foreign Interests
In my personal life, I'm happily married and enjoy surfing, high level poker, basketball, free diving, and working out.
Huntington, Newport, Irvine etc is very nice. Been there a few times.

I mostly play Hold Em', but do enjoy Omaha. I come from a family of poker players, and have played final tables in Tahiti, Las Vegas, and of course SoCal. My biggest single cash was $164K and I got an offer to play pro with my buy ins taken care of with a 50/50 split, but my son was 4 years old at the time and that's no life for a kid to have... I also had a high paying job, so it would have been a foolish move.
I've always loved Omaha, far more interesting hands. How are the card clubs in Gardena these days?

I haven't played down there since before The Bicycle Club changed its name. I still remember playing against Jerry Buss. He always had a gorgeous woman on his arm.

I've always loved Omaha, far more interesting hands. How are the card clubs in Gardena these days?

I haven't played down there since before The Bicycle Club changed its name. I still remember playing against Jerry Buss. He always had a gorgeous woman on his arm.

lol on Jerry Buss. I was playing a tournament at Commerce when he came in the room with two exotic beauties on his arms that could not have been over 25. Now, I'm a huge Laker fan. My home office has a signed Magic and Kareem jersey in two different glass cases. When I went for a piss later on I ran into him in the bathroom, but just didn't feel right trying to talk with him at the time. He looked pretty occupied mentally.

I like Omaha, but I excel at Hold Em'. I was rated 13th in the world with Paradise Poker online back in the day with all my cashes. I did well on other sites too. I've played final tables in SoCal, Las Vegas, and Tahiti. That was a blast. My biggest single win was Tahiti 2nd at $164K. I should have won the whole thing, but I got drawn out on for the final hand. I had a tell and caught him. The deck had other ideas.

lol on Jerry Buss. I was playing a tournament at Commerce when he came in the room with two exotic beauties on his arms that could not have been over 25. Now, I'm a huge Laker fan. My home office has a signed Magic and Kareem jersey in two different glass cases. When I went for a piss later on I ran into him in the bathroom, but just didn't feel right trying to talk with him at the time. He looked pretty occupied mentally.

I like Omaha, but I excel at Hold Em'. I was rated 13th in the world with Paradise Poker online back in the day with all my cashes. I did well on other sites too. I've played final tables in SoCal, Las Vegas, and Tahiti. That was a blast. My biggest single win was Tahiti 2nd at $164K. I should have won the whole thing, but I got drawn out on for the final hand. I had a tell and caught him. The deck had other ideas.
Tis the nature of Lady Luck. I've never played tournament poker, but I always loved the action on the 15/30 tables. Mike Caro is a friend, he taught me all about tells, the bastard!

Greetings,

I am on the Right side of the spectrum, but with heavy Libertarian leanings.
  • Small Government
  • Individualism over Collectivism
  • Constitutionalism
  • America before Foreign Interests
In my personal life, I'm happily married and enjoy surfing, high level poker, basketball, free diving, and working out.
:hello77: Wow, I'm so HAPPY to welcome you here and hope you have a grand time. I sense you have a super attitude and intellect to go with it. My pleasure. :up:

Not a surfer...but I did used to snorkel a lot. Not on the coast here..but in Maui. Loved it there. However, it is in dire need of rehab now, plus I doubt I will ever get there again.

Where I lived (Morro Bay), I used to hang out at Morro Rock and watch the surfers. Not very big waves but further north near Big Sur the waves were bigger. Still...it was fun watching them.

Anyway..welcome to the board.

Not a surfer...but I did used to snorkel a lot. Not on the coast here..but in Maui. Loved it there. However, it is in dire need of rehab now, plus I doubt I will ever get there again.

Where I lived (Morro Bay), I used to hang out at Morro Rock and watch the surfers. Not very big waves but further north near Big Sur the waves were bigger. Still...it was fun watching them.

Anyway..welcome to the board.

Maui is one of my favorite places on the planet. I've done a ton of snorkeling and free diving around the island. Mostly near Kaanapali and Honoloau Bay.

One of my best friends in the world is a surfer that has taken in a lot of the kids and taught them to surf from Cal Poly SLO. It was so funny that my nephew on from Alabama that went to school there started telling me about this surf legend there that took him under his wing. It was my buddy. I called him on the spot with my nephew in my truck and everyone tripped out. Small world.

Maui is one of my favorite places on the planet. I've done a ton of snorkeling and free diving around the island. Mostly near Kaanapali and Honoloau Bay.

One of my best friends in the world is a surfer that has taken in a lot of the kids and taught them to surf from Cal Poly SLO. It was so funny that my nephew on from Alabama that went to school there started telling me about this surf legend there that took him under his wing. It was my buddy. I called him on the spot with my nephew in my truck and everyone tripped out. Small world.
Very familiar with Cal Poly and Cuesta as well. Had students in the properties I managed from both places. Oh the stories I could tell, lol.

Forum List

Back