CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

Isn’t Biden aiding and abetting the enemy during war by withholding ptrviously approved support from our ally?

Isn’t Biden aiding and abetting the enemy during war by withholding ptrviously approved support from our ally?
He is. Congress backed his aid to Israel and Biden as he commonly does, defies the congress.

Bitch

That Dark Brandon loves his ice cream.

Step aside and let the adults in…
Asshole. Biden was wandering around like a perplexed three-year-old. The old people at my mother’s Assisted Living Facility act the same way.

No. What you support is far worse, but you’re too dumb to know it. Even though it’s obvious.
Worse than Hamas? At least you support the wrong people, eg. the Hamas.

Hilarious

Did he withhold weapons over a favor for Rudy?

Stupid bitch
When a man supports corruption, and he is a democrat, he talks to women posters in terrible ways. And she bans him.

No he didin't...

What Biden made clear is that you aren't bombing innocent people with US made bombs...
Biden is shitting you and your fellow travelers. If Biden defies congress, should he be impeached?

Worse than Hamas? At least you support the wrong people, eg. the Hamas.
I’ve Never supported Hamas. You dumb Zionists can’t think. Anyone who opposes genocide which are all the intelligent people on the planet, you label Hamas supporters.

If you don’t know what Israel is doing is far worse, you’re dumber than you look.

I’ve Never supported Hamas. You dumb Zionists can’t think. Anyone who opposes genocide which are all the intelligent people on the planet, you label Hamas supporters.

If you don’t know what Israel is doing is far worse, you’re dumber than you look.
After Hamas invaded Israel and murdered many of them, you tell me after all your bitching you did not support Hamas? Try bitching at Hamas trying to persuade me.

Have you ever had a sit down talk to an Arab? To me you sound as if you gladly talked to just them. Try the Jews next.
Idiot. If you can’t see a genocide right in front of you, fuck off.

There is plenty of blame on both sides. You only blame one side, because you’re a dumb fuck. Totally controlled by the oligarchy.

Forum List

Back