GOP effort to stop illegal immigrants being counted for House districts, Electoral College shot down in Senate

do you think the country could survive trying to take guns away form the people??
I think we'd be far better off if we did. No reason for a private citizen to own a gun.

and you just showed your hand,,
we know its the intent of the left to flood the country wth illegals to subvert and bring down the country,,

in the real world we call that sedition,, and should be met with the death penalty,,
Um, we are a country of immigrants. My dad was an immigrant, my wife is an immigrant.

I think it would be difficult to get an accurate count of invaded territory.

We'd also have bigger problems.
difficulty doesnt change anything,,

whats a bigger problem than an open attempt to undermine the will of the people by flooding it with illegal invaders??

and for thee love of god dont say trump,,

I think we'd be far better off if we did. No reason for a private citizen to own a gun.

Um, we are a country of immigrants. My dad was an immigrant, my wife is an immigrant.
thats what hitler and stalin said,,

the problem is you cowardly cock suckers wont do it yourself,,

if I steal something from you and have it for 100 yrs its still yours dumbass,,

if it is as you say that would make the ones allowing it seditionist and they should be put to death,, after a short trial,,

Sorry, but I'm trying to make a working fix to the situation. Not spend 5 years thinking a law would fix it then the SC shooting it down.

Sorry, but I'm trying to make a working fix to the situation. Not spend 5 years thinking a law would fix it then the SC shooting it down.
the constitution says residents must be counted,,

an illegal alien is an illegal occupier not a legal resident,,

just like an invading army would be if they managed to get a stronghold inside our borders,,

just like with anchor babies,, they are still under the jurisdiction and protection of their country of origin,,

so no new laws are needed,, just apply the ones we have using the original intent,,

the constitution says residents must be counted,,

an illegal alien is an illegal occupier not a legal resident,,

just like an invading army would be if they managed to get a stronghold inside our borders,,

just like with anchor babies,, they are still under the jurisdiction and protection of their country of origin,,

so no new laws are needed,, just apply the ones we have using the original intent,,

Free persons, not residents.

difficulty doesnt change anything,,

whats a bigger problem than an open attempt to undermine the will of the people by flooding it with illegal invaders??

and for thee love of god dont say trump,,

Well this one isn't entirely his fault.

We've known for 20 years our immigration system was broken, but refused to fix it.

You could solve the illegal immigration situation simply.

1) Go after the people who hire them
2) streamline the asylum system to quickly process asylum claims.

We don't do either, so here we are.

Well this one isn't entirely his fault.

We've known for 20 years our immigration system was broken, but refused to fix it.

You could solve the illegal immigration situation simply.

1) Go after the people who hire them
2) streamline the asylum system to quickly process asylum claims.

We don't do either, so here we are.
NOT HIS FAULT??

he removed what protections there was before he took office and not only invited them but flew them in from their own countries and trafficked them once they crossed the border,,

and why should a company follow the law if the government refuses to follow the law??

NOT HIS FAULT??

he removed what protections there was before he took office and not only invited them but flew them in from their own countries and trafficked them once they crossed the border,,

and why should a company follow the law if the government refuses to follow the law??
Are we talking about Biden or Trump?

The people flown in did what you guys said they should do. They applied for asylum in their own countries and were granted it.

The people crossing the border are mostly sent back (if they are Mexicans) but the ones who have valid asylum claims are released and awaiting their hearings. The problem is, because Trump and Human Reptile Stephen Miller broke the Asylum system, what should be resolved in six months now has a four-year backlog. (My wife spent 7 years waiting, before we decided to skip it and go for a relative sponsorship.)

theres no discussing things with you stupid cock suckers,,

its one of the main jobs of the governemnt to secure our borders

if they refuse to do their most important of duties,, dont expect the people to follow the law either,,

Wait, now. People wouldn't be coming over the border if they didn't know there were jobs here when they got here.

They wouldn't come over if they knew their Asylum cases are bogus and would be quickly resolved.

You want the government to fix a problem you've helped create. Biden proposed a fix, you guys shot it down.

(Oh, attacks on family reported.)

of course you can post those words out of the constitution??

wouldnt matter because a fugitive on the loose is not a free person,,

That's a tough distinction to make. The original reference was to not count slaves, who were counted as 3/5ths.

No mention of illegal status (which didn't exist at the time) or legal incarceration status.

Forum List

Back