Christie erupts: He promised to build a big beautiful wall. He failed & immigrants are pouring over the border. Mexico didn't pay 1 peso. Trump failed

sure you do.....all you know about this country is what you google....you didnt even know about the 1st amendment in that earlier thread....i had to correct you.......
i read 5 books a day, mostly about american politics, and listen to 5 audiobooks per day as well, on autospeed so that i finish quickly. i used them to get ideas for my threads, this is why i create so many...you can't compete with me in your nursing home. i have 70,000 books on my laptop, and when i finish a book i delete it and never read it again, in order to maximize reading new stuff

You mean the trump wall that can be circumvented buy a $20 ladder from Home Depot?

FvtkEwOaAAAGVKl

The drug cartels own the border and both parties. Trump had a GOP Congress for two years and did NOTHING and only waited till the DNC took the House to try and secure the border.

There never was another option but to keep the border open.

Voters are powerless.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

Forum List

Back