🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Church Of Nativity Exiles Still Waiting To Return

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
*'Church of Nativity' Exiles Still Waiting to Return - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East.

"Fahmi Kanaan has suffered for 11 years since being forcibly removed from his hometown of*Bethlehem*in the occupied West Bank. His only desire is to return to his birthplace after long years of futile demands.*“I want to see my family and live in the town of my birth,” says Kanaan, words that he and other Church of the Nativity deportees have long repeated in the hope of finding someone, anyone, who would heed their call for help to end their predicament, to no avail. Israel deported 26 Palestinians from the West Bank to Gaza and 13 European countries after laying siege to the Church of the Nativity on May 10, 2002. They were deported as a result of a deal reached between the Palestinian Authority and the occupation forces, which stipulated that they be exiled for two years and put an end to a siege that lasted 39 days. Yet the exile has continued to this day as a result of Israel*reneging*on the agreement. Close to 250 Palestinians had taken refuge inside the church in 2002, when Israel blockaded West Bank cities and confrontations intensified between Palestinians and Israeli occupation forces. Subsequently, Israel deported 39 people it characterized as “terrorists,” according to Kanaan.

May 10 will mark the 11th anniversary of these people's forcible banishment from the cities where they were born and raised. Meanwhile, their psychological and social suffering worsens with every year.Read more:*

'Church of Nativity' Exiles Still Waiting to Return - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Kraizim%20piece.jpg

Palestinians exiled after the 2002 Church of the Nativity siege demonstrate in Gaza demanding to return to their homes May 10, 2012

Last edited:
Church of Nativity' Exiles*Still Waiting to Return: *'Church of Nativity' Exiles Still Waiting to Return - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East. "Fahmi Kanaan has suffered for 11 years since being forcibly removed from his hometown of*Bethlehem*in the occupied West Bank. His only desire is to return to his birthplace after long years of futile demands.*“I want to see my family and live in the town of my birth,” says Kanaan, words that he and other Church of the Nativity deportees have long repeated in the hope of finding someone, anyone, who would heed their call for help to end their predicament, to no avail. Israel deported 26 Palestinians from the West Bank to Gaza and 13 European countries after laying siege to the Church of the Nativity on May 10, 2002. They were deported as a result of a deal reached between the Palestinian Authority and the occupation forces, which stipulated that they be exiled for two years and put an end to a siege that lasted 39 days. Yet the exile has continued to this day as a result of Israel*reneging*on the agreement. Close to 250 Palestinians had taken refuge inside the church in 2002, when Israel blockaded West Bank cities and confrontations intensified between Palestinians and Israeli occupation forces. Subsequently, Israel deported 39 people it characterized as “terrorists,” according to Kanaan.May 10 will mark the 11th anniversary of these people's forcible banishment from the cities where they were born and raised. Meanwhile, their psychological and social suffering worsens with every year.Read more:*'Church of Nativity' Exiles Still Waiting to Return - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I remember that incident. Are we supposed to feel sorry for terrorists who laid seige to a Christian holy place, and tried to destroy it? Maybe you don't care about your own holy places, but I care that the Muslims destroyed Joseph's Tomb.

who is making criminal terrorist "fahmi kanaan" suffer? he has no
place to live?
Persons who left the town of their birth "suffer" ? I do not live
in the town of my birth ---- in fact hundreds of millions of people do
not and -----a huge proportion of them do not because they faced
either leaving or death. ----lots of them ----death by the hands of
isa-respecters. Anyone want to put in a word for the hundreds of
thousands of refugees from east pakistan (1971) ? ---the ones
who languish in starvation in the gutters of Kolkota?---lucky
to escape the genocide of isa loving colleagues of fahmi
canaan? -----if fahmi
kanaan is starving-----someone should help him. He should
be thankful that ---as a isa-loving terrorists that he did
not get the bullet in his head that he deserved

Last edited:
Church of Nativity' Exiles*Still Waiting to Return: *'Church of Nativity' Exiles Still Waiting to Return - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East. "Fahmi Kanaan has suffered for 11 years since being forcibly removed from his hometown of*Bethlehem*in the occupied West Bank. His only desire is to return to his birthplace after long years of futile demands.*“I want to see my family and live in the town of my birth,” says Kanaan, words that he and other Church of the Nativity deportees have long repeated in the hope of finding someone, anyone, who would heed their call for help to end their predicament, to no avail. Israel deported 26 Palestinians from the West Bank to Gaza and 13 European countries after laying siege to the Church of the Nativity on May 10, 2002. They were deported as a result of a deal reached between the Palestinian Authority and the occupation forces, which stipulated that they be exiled for two years and put an end to a siege that lasted 39 days. Yet the exile has continued to this day as a result of Israel*reneging*on the agreement. Close to 250 Palestinians had taken refuge inside the church in 2002, when Israel blockaded West Bank cities and confrontations intensified between Palestinians and Israeli occupation forces. Subsequently, Israel deported 39 people it characterized as “terrorists,” according to Kanaan.May 10 will mark the 11th anniversary of these people's forcible banishment from the cities where they were born and raised. Meanwhile, their psychological and social suffering worsens with every year.Read more:*'Church of Nativity' Exiles Still Waiting to Return - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I remember that incident. Are we supposed to feel sorry for terrorists who laid seige to a Christian holy place, and tried to destroy it? Maybe you don't care about your own holy places, but I care that the Muslims destroyed Joseph's Tomb.

Deportation is a war crime.

The intl community expects Israel to abide by intl law and their own agreements and allow these deportees to return to their homes.

it is certainly true that Israel's policy of acquiescing to "deals" to free
dangerous criminals has proven to be a horror. I recall the accounts
of young christians who were held hostage by the islamic terrorists in
the church----the terrorists used precious old bible pages as
"toilet paper"-----and ate freely of the stored food while the kids
subsisted on leaves off a little lemon tree in the court yard----
even as the terrorists left-----they left with silver chalices in their
pockets. Their crime was serious enough as a
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY ---to warrant execution

When is 'the international community' going to allow the 950,000 Jewish Arab refugees - and all their descendants! - return to their 'home towns' ?

When are they going to make the nations who illegally exiled those refugees return the property their former homelands 'nationalized' from them?

When is 'the international community' going to allow the 950,000 Jewish Arab refugees - and all their descendants! - return to their 'home towns' ?

When are they going to make the nations who illegally exiled those refugees return the property their former homelands 'nationalized' from them?

have a heart----you want me to lose my hubby-----I am not going
back to the town of his birth----he spent years in the children's
hospital for crippled children after all but dying in that hell-hole---he
was even attacked by a jihadist camel

Have any of these refugees petitioned the offending government for their return?

Have any of these refugees petitioned the offending government for their return?

you ask an interesting question tinsy-----I married such a person---
born in shariah cesspit----at the time of his birth---his parents happened
to be residing in one of its most developed cities----in fact---kinda under
BRITISH CONTROL (since the folding of the ottoman caliphate).
His birth was registered----he had a bit of paper----but needed to have
it certified -----it would have made him eligible for BRITISH CITIZENSHIP--
which seemed at that time a good thing for him. He made a big mistake---
he took it to the consulate of the jihadist controlled shariah cesspit----
which duly refused to admit he ever existed and refused to return the
bit of paper------thanks for your interest. I do know of some Iranians
who lost extensive property to the glory of jihadism ----who have tried---
try to keep in mind-----shariah cesspits define all of them as CRIMINALS.

You remind me of the words of a GERMAN ---who ---in the post
world war II era referred to the father of ANNE FRANK---Otto
Frank ---as a CRIMINAL because he was a reservist in the
german army when he DEFECTED TO HOLLAND. That dill
growing neighbor of my childhood----was saved from your friend
adolf by her parents ---shipped to england in the mid thirties---
but that move put HER parents in a PRISON CAMP. The
mother of my husband was defined as a criminal because she
escaped the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW ----how long have you
been this clueless?

do you have a link to these illegal exiles that were conducted.

if these "refugees" have had legal status as refugees then they have a right to seek recompense through the courts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back