Citizens United To Produce Hilary Clinton Documentary

Glad to know free speech still exists in this country.

Though I know youd prefer it didnt

No, we just hate Hillary Clinton. Hate doesn't even qualify. I can't think of a word strong enough. I was hoping here staged little sickness thing last year would have ended in her demise. I would have held a tea party but with kegs of beer. I wanted be the first kid on my block to see Chelsea cry her stupid ass off with her Goldman and Sachs husband standing there secretly thinking of ways he could make some money from the event.

The GOP hates free speech, they are the ones that had NBC kill the documentary.

Bullshit. Both NBC and CNN were going to go ahead with the documentaries despite the RNC taking a stand against the "free promo" for Hillary.

Didn't you read the article about what happened to the CNN director? How he was stonewalled by the Clintons and everyone who surrounds them?

The Clintons have blocked the docudramas.

You really need to get up to speed.

The GOP hates free speech, they are the ones that had NBC kill the documentary.

Bullshit. Both NBC and CNN were going to go ahead with the documentaries despite the RNC taking a stand against the "free promo" for Hillary.

Didn't you read the article about what happened to the CNN director? How he was stonewalled by the Clintons and everyone who surrounds them?

The Clintons have blocked the docudramas.

You really need to get up to speed.

CNN announced earlier Monday that it is dropping a planned documentary about the potential 2016 presidential candidate after its director received backlash from Clinton's inner circle and the Republican National Committee.

Republicans had vowed to punish both networks by refusing to let them host GOP primary debates in 2016.

CNN, NBC cancel Hillary Clinton film projects

No, we just hate Hillary Clinton. Hate doesn't even qualify. I can't think of a word strong enough. I was hoping here staged little sickness thing last year would have ended in her demise. I would have held a tea party but with kegs of beer. I wanted be the first kid on my block to see Chelsea cry her stupid ass off with her Goldman and Sachs husband standing there secretly thinking of ways he could make some money from the event.

Chelsea would have cried her stupid make up off!

Then she would announce that she was carrying on her mother's legacy and run for president herself. Make lemonaid out of tragedy.

Oh No....Say It Ain't So.

The very Political Organization that gave us Citizens United, yes RePugs that very same group that you get down on your knees for will produce the Hilary Clinton Documentary that N.B.C. cancelled.

Just think, money as free speech will be used to produce a documentary you hate.

Oh, right before the 2016 Election as well.

Citizens United To Release Hillary Clinton Documentary In 2016.

It will likely backfire and generate more support for HRC.

Forum List

Back