Classic example of today's liberal tolerence

Classic example of today's liberal tolerence is someone on the "other" side initiates a snowflake post on an anonymous chat board. Don't attend snowflake.

Classic example of today's liberal tolerence is someone on the "other" side initiates a snowflake post on an anonymous chat board. Don't attend snowflake.

Oh look, it's two spins (bold). Way to defend your trash belief system.

Underlined makes no sense, but considering you can't defend your nor Rundren's belief system, I wouldn't expect any more.

Underlined makes no sense, but considering you can't defend your nor Rundren's belief system, I wouldn't expect any more.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, I don't go see Lee Greenwood either but ya don't see me hissyfitting about it.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, I don't go see Lee Greenwood either but ya don't see me hissyfitting about it.

Has Lee Greenwood stated liberals shouldn't attend his shows?

I guess old Todd has the right to speak his mind at his concert. But like I told Terrible Ted.

Would it be alright if Todd Bungrin told Christians or say blacks not to attend his show? Explain why it's different.

What kind of snowflake pays attention to anything Todd says, Jeebus some a you pissy little children.

What kind of snowflake pays attention to anything Todd says, Jeebus some a you pissy little children.

Looks like a spin to me.

Looks like a spin to me.
Has to, you have a belief system to prop up.

He tells Trump supporters to refrain from attending his show. He's right, I wouldn't have a good time, the guy only wrote one decent song.

With a New Collaborations Album, Todd Rundgren Talks About Loving Reznor, Fagen and Robyn… and Loathing Trump
A lot of good artists collaborating on this album. Thanks for the heads up. I'll download it today.

By the way, he has written a lot of excellent material.

"Hello It's Me" and?
Search fuckwit, no wonder some a you are so ignorant.

He tells Trump supporters to refrain from attending his show. He's right, I wouldn't have a good time, the guy only wrote one decent song.

With a New Collaborations Album, Todd Rundgren Talks About Loving Reznor, Fagen and Robyn… and Loathing Trump
A lot of good artists collaborating on this album. Thanks for the heads up. I'll download it today.

By the way, he has written a lot of excellent material.

"Hello It's Me" and?
Search fuckwit, no wonder some a you are so ignorant.

Ignorant huh? Interesting considering my musical background, never mind my heyday was during the 70s. I saw the light is a nice tune, bu didn't make my playlist. If memory serves me, he wrote a few hits for other bands. As the 70s go, he's unremarkable.

Forum List

Back