Classic example of why people are GROSSLY

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Misinformed by the 85% Democrat Mainstream Media!
Case in point is Sp Times (Pravada West!) today's political cartoon.
Note there is NOT any political tag ..i.e. Democrat/GOP...

BUT HERE IS THE EXACT quote from the DEMOCRAT who wrote the Senate ACA BILL!

"I just see a huge train wreck coming down," Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont., told Obama's health care chief during a routine budget hearing that suddenly turned tense.

Baucus is the first top Democrat to publicly voice fears about the rollout of the new health care law, designed to bring coverage to some 30 million uninsured Americans through a mix of government programs and tax credits for private insurance that start next year.
A Democratic colleague, West Virginia's Sen. Jay Rockefeller, described the massive Affordable Care Act as "beyond comprehension."
Henry Chao, the government's chief technical officer in charge of putting in place the insurance exchanges mandated by the law, was quoted in the Congressional Quarterly as saying "I'm pretty nervous . . . Let's just make sure it's not a third-world experience."
Max Baucus Says He Fears Obamacare Is Headed For 'Huge Train Wreck'

$130821_The_Train_Wreck_t618.jpg

So who is getting BLAMED for ACA's failures by the BIASED MSM... that now DAILY sees :
15,000 UPS spouses not to be covered due to ACA!

For the employer, dropping coverage is a pretty decent deal: A company would see its health care costs reduced by over 40 percent. They don’t drop to zero, however, since the employer would still be on the hook for the fines that come along with not offering coverage.

But for the employee, it’s a pretty lousy deal. Lockton ran the numbers, using data on how much employers pay for health insurance now and how much health insurance on the exchanges is projected to cost.They found that employers foot a significantly larger chunk of the insurance bill than the federal government would, even with the new subsidies they’d receive. The firm predicts their premiums would increase anywhere from 79 to 125 percent if they lose employer coverage and have to go to the exchange. There’s such a big variation because exchange subsidies vary by income: Those who earn more are eligible for a larger subsidy.
Will Obamacare Spell the End of Employer Insurance? | Mother Jones

Biased MSM like the above cartoonists ALL Blaming GOP! Blaming them for something THEY knew was so complicated so goldbergesque that Pelosi said you had to pass it before you knew what was in it!

And again... for what purpose less then 4 million people that really want and need coverage that could be covered very simply by taxing lawyers 10% and using the $27 billion to buy a $5,000 premium for each of the 4 million that wanted and needed and means tested!
Simple but this crappy ACA is so destructive!!

Last edited:
You mean the classic example of all those Republicans in Louisianna who blame Obama for Katrina? (actually the failures to aid afterwards)

You mean the classic example of all those Republicans in Louisianna who blame Obama for Katrina? (actually the failures to aid afterwards)

NO I mean the classic example of biased MSM that BLAMED Bush for the Hurricane Katrina AND totally Ignored that the worst hurricane SEASONS occurred during 2003 to 2008!

And that even the MSM ordaining Obama as a deity... I kid you not explain this statement:

"Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.

BUT when it comes to Obama???

"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." –
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.

So again... tell me how come YOU DON"T BELIEVE LIKE the Editor of Newsweek who said:

"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -
- Newsweek Washington Bureau Chief Evan Thomas — Newsweek's Evan Thomas on Inside Washington, May 12, 1996.

So if by rights Obama is a god... why didn't HE stop all the hurricanes, including Sandy???!!

Forum List

Back