Classic Movie scenes. What's your favorite?

Ben-Hur (1959) among my 20 fav movies ever, I just love it for some reason......I watch it every now and then.

this scene.....

When Lee Marvin Pissed on Toshiro Mifuni’s back in “ Hell in the Pacific “
I loved the scene in the Godfather where the old godfather and the new godfather had a little meeting about who and when they were gonna eliminate all their enemies at one time the father and son working as one really got to me

Renée Jeanne Falconetti’s performance in the 1928 silent film The Passion of Joan of Arc is widely considered one of, if not *the* greatest acting ever caught on camera. Her facial acting at 1:55 when asked when God said he will deliver her from prison is amazing. So much acting packed into simple facial expressions​

I have to say the Shower scene in Psycho. I have watched it a zillion times. The music is so perfect. The dark figure walking in the bathroom from the distance. The Lust of a naked woman being stabbed to death in a bathroom. I always really enjoyed watching her die. It's magic moments like this that Hitchcock gets you the little satisfaction of what it feels like to be a killer....and how it feels to be the victim. Great acting.

Ok, that’s kinda creepy
Yeah I guess I better be a little more careful about being too open with the feelings I feel during movies. I always assume by human nature we all had very dark desires, but we never exercise them due to morality and not wanting any harm to come back unto us. I guess I always have been fearless to explore my darkest desires and emotions.

I always enjoyed this scene from the Shining. For similar reasons I love Psycho so much. Great acting. Great directing. Great script. Great set.

Forum List

Back