Cleaning the Keyboard

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
I had to go away from the computer, and draw a copy of my keyboard, so that I could take the keys off, clean the keyboard, and successfully put the keys back on it.

I had to go away from the computer, and draw a copy of my keyboard, so that I could take the keys off, clean the keyboard, and successfully put the keys back on it.

What happened?

See a picture of ________, and lost your lunch?

Obama lover!

I usually just take an iphone picture. Drawing is good practice though.

I should have gotten up a bit earlier than Jillian I see. :)

why didn't you just take a photo of it?

Because I don't need that kind of accuracy, I just needed a reference and it is faster and easier just to pick up a pen and make a general outline.

81B6CB7637CE7218ADAAC7D6BC88AC24E0406403

why didn't you just take a photo of it?

Because I don't need that kind of accuracy, I just needed a reference and it is faster and easier just to pick up a pen and make a general outline.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Forum List

Back