Clever questions atheists can't answer!

We probably would have thought these question were clever in 1st Grade.

I remember a kid back then who always came up with stuff like this.

He became a Baptist minister.

As for number 2:

2. If dinosaurs turned into birds, why are we not afraid of them?

Not only does that question demonstrate an astounding ignorance of how the theory of evolution works, but it is also factually incorrect. There actually are people who are afraid of birds.

Questions 3 and 4 are ethical questions, not scientific ones, and thus don't really have "right, or wrong" answers. It's like asking "Why isn't Blue the best colour ever?"

Question 5: 5. You say Jesus never existed, but have you heard of the Shroud of Turin? is rather like asking, "if Jesus didn't exist, why is he mentioned in the Bible?"

And, question 6:Why do we not see humans being born in the zoos from monkeys if we came from monkeys? is back to absolute, mind numbing ignorance of how evolution works.

I have to admit, I don't k now if I could provide any answers for any of the rest of the questions, because I had to stop reading them after question 6 for fear that my brains would melt just because of the unimaginable stupidity of these "clever" questions.

I don't know who first thought of these questions, or thought they were brilliant, but I sincerely hope that someone did the world a favour and had them neutered before they had a chance to inflict spawn upon humanity, further diluting the gene pool.

As for number 2:

2. If dinosaurs turned into birds, why are we not afraid of them?

Not only does that question demonstrate an astounding ignorance of how the theory of evolution works, but it is also factually incorrect. There actually are people who are afraid of birds.

Questions 3 and 4 are ethical questions, not scientific ones, and thus don't really have "right, or wrong" answers. It's like asking "Why isn't Blue the best colour ever?"

Question 5: 5. You say Jesus never existed, but have you heard of the Shroud of Turin? is rather like asking, "if Jesus didn't exist, why is he mentioned in the Bible?"

And, question 6:Why do we not see humans being born in the zoos from monkeys if we came from monkeys? is back to absolute, mind numbing ignorance of how evolution works.

I have to admit, I don't k now if I could provide any answers for any of the rest of the questions, because I had to stop reading them after question 6 for fear that my brains would melt just because of the unimaginable stupidity of these "clever" questions.

I don't know who first thought of these questions, or thought they were brilliant, but I sincerely hope that someone did the world a favour and had them neutered before they had a chance to inflict spawn upon humanity, further diluting the gene pool.
I can't believe you answered any of them.

The atheist is ignorant when it comes to spiritual things.
Not necessarily, their "spitualism" is based in the modern humanism doctrine and a rejection of deistic doctrine. Unfortunately some apparently see themselves as the metaphorical modern humanist version of Torquemada as frequently evidenced on this board. Kinda pathetic actually.

atheism.jpg
That is in no way an accurate definition, of atheism.

How do you define atheism, Vastador?
Surely you have access to a dictionary...
Here I'll help. Try this one.
a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
    synonyms: nonbelief, disbelief, unbelief, irreligion, skepticism, doubt, agnosticism;
    "atheism was not freely discussed in his community

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
    synonyms: nonbelief, disbelief, unbelief, irreligion, skepticism, doubt, agnosticism;
I was asking what you believed it was. Not the dictionary. Did you ever believe in God at any time in your life?

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
I was asking what you believed it was. Not the dictionary. Did you ever believe in God at any time in your life?
Definitions don't lend themselves to what one believes.

Not necessarily, their "spitualism" is based in the modern humanism doctrine and a rejection of deistic doctrine. Unfortunately some apparently see themselves as the metaphorical modern humanist version of Torquemada as frequently evidenced on this board. Kinda pathetic actually.
Well, when this:
is the level of respect that most of us get from the typical theist, after a while, it does tend to make many of us a bit...spicy.

Well, when this:
is the level of respect that most of us get from the typical theist, after a while, it does tend to make many of us a bit...spicy.
It would appear to be mutual........ Oh well, people so insecure in their beliefs that they feel they have to defend them but that's typical human nature. It is entertaining though....... At least for me.

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
Definitions don't lend themselves to what one believes.
If you cannot define what you don't believe how can you claim not to believe it?

Forum List

Back