Clever questions atheists can't answer!

That is in no way an accurate definition, of atheism.
How do you define atheism, Vastador?
Surely you have access to a dictionary...
Here I'll help. Try this one.
a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
    synonyms: nonbelief, disbelief, unbelief, irreligion, skepticism, doubt, agnosticism;
    "atheism was not freely discussed in his community
I was asking what you believed it was. Not the dictionary. Did you ever believe in God at any time in your life?
Definitions don't lend themselves to what one believes.
If you cannot define what you don't believe how can you claim not to believe it?
Was this supposed to make sense? It didn't...

I couldn't help laughing when I saw Luddly start a thread about clever questions. lol

atheism.jpg
You're right. If that was what atheism claimed, that would be insane. Can you quote a single atheist ever actually claiming that? I somehow rather doubt it...

Actually, that's what theists believe.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Obviously, that was my first impression but I was led there from another site where several aged they were "clever questions". Same is said in the comments.

I did not look at other pages however, it's possible I missed that.

Thing is, this is the same kind of schlock christians post. Note that several here have said they think they are actual questions and that christians can answer them while atheists cannot. (Now they will quickly say they didn't mean that at all.)

Either way, funny stuff.

Obviously, that was my first impression but I was led there from another site where several alleged they were "clever questions". Same is said in the comments.

I did not look at other pages however, it's possible I missed that.

Thing is, this is the same kind of schlock christians post. Note that several here have said they think they are actual questions and that christians can answer them while atheists cannot. (Now they will quickly say they didn't mean that at all.)

Either way, funny stuff.

Unintentional Self-Parody

There is a word for something that is sincere but expressed in such an incompetent way that people think it a satire of that point of view. Does anyone know what that is called? I forget.

There is also something like self-hating Jew Steven Spielberg's movie Munich. His bleeding-heart sympathy for the sandfly terrorists and their maggots is so silly that it can be taken as a pro-Mossad action-adventure. The little Muzzie princess's piano lessons were paid for with Israeli children's blood.

The atheist is ignorant when it comes to spiritual things.

This is your chance to educate us.

Or do you any clue at all?

Didn't think so.

Ok, listen and watch closely. I am going to show you a video of the afterlife. It shows clearly the face of one human spirit who is in hell. You can tell that the spirit is in hell do to the narration. The narrator clearly expresses that the spirits in his life are evil. This is the human condition of being without God in the afterlife. The soul needs to be salvaged through faith in Christ. Otherwise, it suffers the state or condition of hell.

This footage is genuine.

To view it, you must click on the top of the video and be directed to youtube do to copyright.

Didn't think so.

Ok, listen and watch closely. I am going to show you a video of the afterlife. It shows clearly the face of one human spirit who is in hell. You can tell that the spirit is in hell do to the narration. The narrator clearly expresses that the spirits in his life are evil. This is the human condition of being without God in the afterlife. The soul needs to be salvaged through faith in Christ. Otherwise, it suffers the state or condition of hell.

This footage is genuine.

To view it, you must click on the top of the video and be directed to youtube do to copyright.

Oh wow. that certainly proves everything the christians have been preaching. You have done what no other person in the past 70 years has been able to do. You have converted a lifelong atheist into thumper cum roller.

not

15220030_1644350812257238_5748133925971779055_n.jpg

Didn't think so.

This footage is genuine.

Oh wow. that certainly proves everything the christians have been preaching. You have done what no other person in the past 70 years has been able to do. You have converted a lifelong atheist into thumper cum roller.

not

View attachment 116886

You ask to be educated. Yet you are not teachable. I figured as much.

Forum List

Back