Climate crusaders royally screwing all Americans!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
And guess what? They don't care!! :bye1:

We are fucked

International Energy Agency Calls for Restrictions on Domestic Oil Supply

Wait'll oil goes to $200/barrel:up: And dOy....it's not just gas prices. EVERYTHING going to get mega- pricey....putting millions in the poor house.

That's the strategy, of course...trickle up poverty a win-win for the DUMS. Alinsky said it...."control the energy, control the people".

Strategic collapse of the system folks.

The good news is....the level of division going to grow much wider. A decidedly good thing. Progressives may have a really big problem....losing all your stuff would suck. Begs the ?....would it have been worth it?

Democrats in the CA legislature voted to not implement a temporary gas tax holiday...I guess they can't do without the 51 cent per gallon tax...
51 cents!!!...that doesn't include the county gas tax and city sales tax and of course the federal gas tax....the dems are destroying people's future....

Democrats in the CA legislature voted to not implement a temporary gas tax holiday...I guess they can't do without the 51 cent per gallon tax...
51 cents!!!...that doesn't include the county gas tax and city sales tax and of course the federal gas tax....the dems are killing people's future....
Are Red states tax free, fuck no.

Democrats know they will lose in 22 and 24 in record setting defeats...but they don't care....they know we will just undo everything they are doing but they don't care....
This isn't climate change related...this is pay back for electing Trump....twice.....
Dems are vengefull.....

And guess what? They don't care!! :bye1:

We are fucked

International Energy Agency Calls for Restrictions on Domestic Oil Supply

Wait'll oil goes to $200/barrel:up: And dOy....it's not just gas prices. EVERYTHING going to get mega- pricey....putting millions in the poor house.

That's the strategy, of course...trickle up poverty a win-win for the DUMS. Alinsky said it...."control the energy, control the people".

Strategic collapse of the system folks.

The good news is....the level of division going to grow much wider. A decidedly good thing. Progressives may have a really big problem....losing all your stuff would suck. Begs the ?....would it have been worth it?
LOLOL........I can;t believe these fucking morons are tripling down on this absolute fuktardery..................LOLOL

7 months before midterms.....................The slaughter will be fun and get rid of these corrupt losers

Figured this would be a rather unpopular topic amongst the climate obsessed.

Oh well......

Wait'll the vote rolls in 8 months from now.

Will be confirmation of my oft stated fact....."nobody gives a fuck about the science"

FB_IMG_1647729049863.jpg

Forum List

Back