🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton beats Trump by 6% in new ABC-WAPO poll. Terrible news for conservatives

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Conservatives, are you worried that the woman you most hate is favorite to beat your frontrunner? I would be if I were you, because we already knew that Sanders would trounce Trump or anyone else, but Clinton's electability against Trump was less clear. Now it is becoming increasingly likely that the Republicans will fail to take the White House for the third straight time.

Feel free to release your worry-induced frustration in this thread.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1174a2GOPElection.pdf

Marvelous. The Trump strategy .... wait for a mythical unicorn indictment.

Wow, I didn't even know they had held the election...I must have slept through it. oh wait, it's just the Liberals trying to lead / rule by 'poll' again...never mind.

:lmao:

I wonder if Hillary will get all the votes from her CELL BLOCK?

I can't wait for the Trump, Hillary debates. Liberals will call him a womanizer because he will beat the shit out of her. She has lied so much she doesn't know the truth anymore.

Trump has been a 'Hillary Fan' in the past...I will be interested if he treats her with kid gloves or rakes her over the red hot coals of her lies...

Everything coming out of the ABC network and the Washington Post for the last 20 years has been carefully crafted to be "bad news for conservatives" but it doesn't mean it's the truth.

But wasn't she just SUPPOSED to be 10% ahead in yesterdays poll....So TRUMP has pickid up a TREMENDOUS SURGE...and

• Midnight Poll Release - National ABC/WaPo Trump Hits All Time High
    The Conservative Tree House ^ | 12-15-2015 | sundance
    December 15, 2015Midnight Poll Release - National ABC/WaPo Trump Hits All Time High by sundance Whoopsie. An ABC/Washington Post Poll (full pdf below) shows Donald Trump with an all time high for their polling at 38%. Ted Cruz is now at 15%.That’s a net increase of 34 points for Donald Trump since the race began, and a net increase of 7 points for the surging Ted “Maniac” Cruz.( FULL POLL DATA ) Thinking positively Carly Fiorina has now surged to a position only 4 points behind Jeb Bush, and holds almost half of the support of Rand Paul and John...
Must be a bitch getting bitch slapped again, A PissedOn!

Conservatives, are you worried that the woman you most hate is favorite to beat your frontrunner? I would be if I were you, because we already knew that Sanders would trounce Trump or anyone else, but Clinton's electability against Trump was less clear. Now it is becoming increasingly likely that the Republicans will fail to take the White House for the third straight time.

Feel free to release your worry-induced frustration in this thread.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1174a2GOPElection.pdf

Wait, was this for her 2020 reelection?

Marvelous. The Trump strategy .... wait for a mythical unicorn indictment.
jg0baa.jpg

Everything coming out of the ABC network and the Washington Post for the last 20 years has been carefully crafted to be "bad news for conservatives" but it doesn't mean it's the truth.
It worked so well in 2012.

What is it about a candidate who was kicked off a legal team for an ethics violation that gets Liberals all excited?

What is it about a failed Secretary of State that was so CLUELESS about her own agency and her employees who were in harm's way that she did not even know her lower-level managers denied additional security over 600 times to a man who finally assassinated that gets Liberals thinking, 'Now THERE is a competent, successful, dependable candidate?"

What is it about a woman notorious for lying about everything to everyone, who stooped so low as to lie to the grieving families of those she allowed to needlessly die - then lied about them, calling THEM liars - that makes Liberals believe she would ever be trustworthy or that she would never lie as President?

Why do Liberals think that a Secretary of State who protected a big donor who was violating US sanctions against Iran by running contraband to Iran could be trusted NOT to aid and abet our enemies as President, specifically after this is what she did as Sect of State?

Why are Liberals so attracted to a candidate who is under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act, who has proven to have put our national security at risk?

Is Hillary actually the BEST Liberals have to offer Americans? REALLY?

Only a Liberal would brag about how their Liberal candidate won by lying his ass off and was aided by the Liberal media... pathetic...

("The War on Terror is over...al Qaeida is on the run....pay no attention to the 20 US embassies that were just simultaneously attacked in the ME on 9/11/12...pay no attention to the 4 dead bodies...." And we now know he was lying about ISIS and terrorism since 2010...and Liberals are proud of this SOB and their tactics....)

What is it about a candidate who was kicked off a legal team for an ethics violation that gets Liberals all excited?

What is it about a failed Secretary of State that was so CLUELESS about her own agency and her employees who were in harm's way that she did not even know her lower-level managers denied additional security over 600 times to a man who finally assassinated that gets Liberals thinking, 'Now THERE is a competent, successful, dependable candidate?"

What is it about a woman notorious for lying about everything to everyone, who stooped so low as to lie to the grieving families of those she allowed to needlessly die - then lied about them, calling THEM liars - that makes Liberals believe she would ever be trustworthy or that she would never lie as President?

Why do Liberals think that a Secretary of State who protected a big donor who was violating US sanctions against Iran by running contraband to Iran could be trusted NOT to aid and abet our enemies as President, specifically after this is what she did as Sect of State?

Why are Liberals so attracted to a candidate who is under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act, who has proven to have put our national security at risk?

Is Hillary actually the BEST Liberals have to offer Americans? REALLY?

You should write for WND.

Only a Liberal would brag about how their Liberal candidate won by lying his ass off and was aided by the Liberal media... pathetic...

("The War on Terror is over...al Qaeida is on the run....pay no attention to the 20 US embassies that were just simultaneously attacked in the ME on 9/11/12...pay no attention to the 4 dead bodies...." And we now know he was lying about ISIS and terrorism since 2010...and Liberals are proud of this SOB and their tactics....)

Is that your Sean Hannity imitation? Not bad.

Actually, you idiot, I was referring to how the entire gop got it wrong and Nate Silver got it right.

In MO a couple of elections ago, a dead Democrat beat a living Republican in a Senate election. It'll be like that when America chooses it would rather have a woman under indictment for President rather than a nutty carnival barker.

As per the OP, this is now the 33rd Trump v Clinton poll, and Clinton has lead in 28 and 2 were a tie. If Trump were a sports team, only his most deluded fans would think a 3-28-2 record is on their way to winning a championship.

ABC/WaPO had Obama winning the 2012 election by 3 pts.

Forum List

Back