🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton beats Trump by 6% in new ABC-WAPO poll. Terrible news for conservatives

Conservatives, are you worried that the woman you most hate is favorite to beat your frontrunner? I would be if I were you, because we already knew that Sanders would trounce Trump or anyone else, but Clinton's electability against Trump was less clear. Now it is becoming increasingly likely that the Republicans will fail to take the White House for the third straight time.

Feel free to release your worry-induced frustration in this thread.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1174a2GOPElection.pdf

Well after all, Hillary is a combat veteran of the Bosnian Wars.

Is Hillary actually the BEST Liberals have to offer Americans?
What is it about a candidate who was kicked off a legal team for an ethics violation that gets Liberals all excited?

What is it about a failed Secretary of State that was so CLUELESS about her own agency and her employees who were in harm's way that she did not even know her lower-level managers denied additional security over 600 times to a man who finally assassinated that gets Liberals thinking, 'Now THERE is a competent, successful, dependable candidate?"

What is it about a woman notorious for lying about everything to everyone, who stooped so low as to lie to the grieving families of those she allowed to needlessly die - then lied about them, calling THEM liars - that makes Liberals believe she would ever be trustworthy or that she would never lie as President?

Why do Liberals think that a Secretary of State who protected a big donor who was violating US sanctions against Iran by running contraband to Iran could be trusted NOT to aid and abet our enemies as President, specifically after this is what she did as Sect of State?

Why are Liberals so attracted to a candidate who is under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act, who has proven to have put our national security at risk?

Is Hillary actually the BEST Liberals have to offer Americans? REALLY?

No, but it's

A: Her Turn

B: Better than anyone else they have

• New York Sun ^ | 12/15/2015 | Ira Stoll
    At the Democratic debate this coming weekend, expect to hear Hillary Clinton claim that the economy does better when Democrats control the White House. The claim is a staple of campaign appearances by the former secretary of state. She uttered a version of it recently in Boston, where she said, "I know my Republican friends hate me to say this, but this is a fact. Our economy does better when we have a Democrat in the White House." She said essentially the same thing last month at Memphis, Tennessee: "I know that my Republican friends don't like me to say...

Last edited by a moderator:
In MO a couple of elections ago, a dead Democrat beat a living Republican in a Senate election.
Of course he did...there were more dead voters voting for the Democrat than alive voters voting for the alive Republican.... :p

• Clinton will not even come close to Trump in the general election
    Coach is Right ^ | 12/14/15 | Kevin "Coach" Collins
    In 2008 and again in 2012, real Americans knew we were being lied to about Barack Obama and that the media covered for him. Fortunately those days are over. In next year’s election against Donald Trump all that has been whispered, smothered, lost and hidden about Hillary Clinton will be blasted out by Trump. The media will have no choice but to help him because he owns them. By March Trump will be coasting to the Republican nomination. In the past such early success has been a problem for Republican candidates. The media used it as an excuse to stop...

• Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
    Washington TImes ^ | March 1o, 2014 | Dave Boyer
    Despite Hillary Rodham Clinton's promise that she had scrubbed illegal cash contributions from her 2008 presidential campaign, prosecutors revealed Monday that the mastermind of Mayor Vincent C. Gray's shadow campaign also funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to aid Mrs. Clinton's bid for the White House....

• Hillary Clinton misled Congress on Bowe Bergdahl swap
    The Washington Times ^ | December 13, 2015 | Rowan Scarborough
    When Republican members of Congress learned in November 2011 that the Obama administration was contemplating a swap -- Taliban terrorists for captured ArmySgt. Bowe Bergdahl -- they wrote to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of their fears. Mrs. Clinton wrote back that they had nothing to worry about. The White House would follow the law requiring a 30-day heads-up. "I want to make clear that any transfer from Guantanamo will be undertaken after consultation with Congress and pursuant to all legal requirements for transfers, including those spelled out in the FY2012 [National] Defense Authorization Act," she said of the law...

• Trump's no joke for Hillary: Clinton ditches strategy of laughing at The Donald
    Daily Mail UK ^ | December 12, 2015 | By J. Taylor Rushing
    Democratic presidential race-leader Hillary Clinton has a new strategy for dealing with The Donald: He is no longer a laughing matter. At a campaign stop in Waterloo, Iowa this week, the former secretary of state took the Republican front-runner to task in unusually blunt language that she has so far avoided when discussing him. Instead of a laugh and a shrug, Clinton called out Trump for his proposal this week to ban Muslim immigrants, saying it was 'shameful' and 'dangerous.' Campaign aides say it is the new face of a still-evolving strategy to take Trump's campaign seriously and expose it...

• Hillary's Claim That Democrats Create Better Economies Fails a Fact-Checking
    New York Sun ^ | 12/15/2015 | Ira Stoll
    At the Democratic debate this coming weekend, expect to hear Hillary Clinton claim that the economy does better when Democrats control the White House. The claim is a staple of campaign appearances by the former secretary of state. She uttered a version of it recently in Boston, where she said, "I know my Republican friends hate me to say this, but this is a fact. Our economy does better when we have a Democrat in the White House." She said essentially the same thing last month at Memphis, Tennessee: "I know that my Republican friends don't like me to say...

Directly from your link:

"Two Princeton University economists, Alan Blinder and Mark Watson, examined the matter in a 2013 paper, “Presidents and the Economy: A Forensic Investigation.” They looked at the years 1947 though 2013 and did find that the economy grew faster with Democrats in the White House...."

Directly from your link:

"Two Princeton University economists, Alan Blinder and Mark Watson, examined the matter in a 2013 paper, “Presidents and the Economy: A Forensic Investigation.” They looked at the years 1947 though 2013 and did find that the economy grew faster with Democrats in the White House...."

Yes TWO LEFT WING ...what are they supposed to be...economists, perhaps college students of economics? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge | Fox News

Since no primary votes have been cast yet and the nominee has not been determined no I'm not worried.

Conservatives, are you worried that the woman you most hate is favorite to beat your frontrunner? I would be if I were you, because we already knew that Sanders would trounce Trump or anyone else, but Clinton's electability against Trump was less clear. Now it is becoming increasingly likely that the Republicans will fail to take the White House for the third straight time.

Feel free to release your worry-induced frustration in this thread.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1174a2GOPElection.pdf
I didn't even know we had the primaries yet. Holy shit, i must have been sleeping for a year.

Directly from your link:

Yes TWO LEFT WING ...what are they supposed to be...economists, perhaps college students of economics? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

They're the researchers in your link that was supposed to prove that Clinton is lying when she says the economy does better with a Democrat in the Whitehouse.

You are now officially arguing with yourself lol.

Everything coming out of the ABC network and the Washington Post for the last 20 years has been carefully crafted to be "bad news for conservatives" but it doesn't mean it's the truth.
It worked so well in 2012.
Only a Liberal would brag about how their Liberal candidate won by lying his ass off and was aided by the Liberal media... pathetic...

("The War on Terror is over...al Qaeida is on the run....pay no attention to the 20 US embassies that were just simultaneously attacked in the ME on 9/11/12...pay no attention to the 4 dead bodies...." And we now know he was lying about ISIS and terrorism since 2010...and Liberals are proud of this SOB and their tactics....)

Is that your Sean Hannity imitation? Not bad.
wasn't Gore leading bush? How about Kerry? do you really trust polls?

Even if the polls were reversed I'd say "It's too early to tell"

Once these two get on the debate stage that is going to be the determining factor where that needle moves. Once thing is for certain, it is going to be a very very very close election with a Trump/Clinton match-up. Anyone who can claim with certainty that their candidate will easily win is delusional. It's going to be a war.

Since no primary votes have been cast yet and the nominee has not been determined no I'm not worried.

yup ... state votes are more telling than a national poll this far away from the election ... don't tell anyone. shhhhhhhhhh

:lol: anyone who doesn't realize trump will never be our president, is only fooling themselves...

Forum List

Back