Clinton buys Weather Channel adverts to 'capitalise' on Hurricane Matthew fears

The depths they will sink to knows no bounds. When it comes to lowering standards the Clinton campaign will go down faster than Monica.

Good grief! But they'll turn around in a heartbeat and accuse Trump and the Republicans of running a campaign of fear. Sheesh.

Boy this sounds familiar don't it. The Clintons putting politics ahead of the safety and welfare of others.

‘SHAMEFUL’ Clinton buys Weather Channel adverts to 'capitalise' on Hurricane Matthew fears

It always amazes me how much better the Dems are at politics than the GOP. This is smart politics, and very unseemly. But that is how Dems keep winning elections.

You're 100% correct. Dems fall in line from Fed to State level always sticking to 'flavor of the week' talking points' for the last 8 years (also, always backed up a left-slant MSM), while the GOP is out herding cats in that respect. Thatz just reality.

Good grief! But they'll turn around in a heartbeat and accuse Trump and the Republicans of running a campaign of fear. Sheesh.
Remember, this is the campaign that openly supports domestic terror group BLM and is willing to trade dead cops for votes.

A lot more people all over the country are watching the Wx Channel, not just Floridians.

It's a smart move.

Tagline: If you think Matthew is bad, wait until you see Donald!

(cue doom music)

It always amazes me how much better the Dems are at politics than the GOP. This is smart politics, and very unseemly. But that is how Dems keep winning elections.
And more, the GOP just doesn't learn.

They just keep convincing themselves that they don't need to do anything to attract voters. They're just gonna win because of their fabulous personality, or something.

Okay, well, good luck with that.

Boy this sounds familiar don't it. The Clintons putting politics ahead of the safety and welfare of others.

‘SHAMEFUL’ Clinton buys Weather Channel adverts to 'capitalise' on Hurricane Matthew fears

They don't own House or Senate and most governorships, I would say they don't win that many more elections. Maybe because they are so dirty.

Wait...you're telling me she bought air time for a channel many people are tuning into!?

And more, the GOP just doesn't learn.

They just keep convincing themselves that they don't need to do anything to attract voters. They're just gonna win because of their fabulous personality, or something.

Okay, well, good luck with that.

And the democrats have to convince folks they are not as corrupt as they are and have a fabulous personality when reality is quite the opposite.

Congress controlled by Republicans. A majority of governorships held by Republicans. And you are saying that they are doing something wrong? Do you buy stocks so blindly as you buy into false meme?

She's just following the creed of the left. Never let a crisis go to waste. They are the ones who politicize everything, from shootings to natural disasters.

People who will be watching the coverage of the storm in hopes of staying safe will have to endure bullshit campaign ads from the Hildabeast. Personally, it would piss me off to be forced to watch them. People need info on storm tracking and if they wanted ads, they'd go back to regular TV channels.

I would bash Trump just as quick and I hope he refrains from taking out ads to counter hers. It's just in the worst possible taste.

I just watched the last Weather Channel commercial break:

Bridgestone, Walmart, Purina, Olive Garden, E-Harmony, Zantac, Burlington Stores, Allstate, Kraft, Tempur-Pedic, Stanley Steemer, and Puffs.

12 companies callously exploiting the hurricane coverage. Go cry about them.

She's just following the creed of the left. Never let a crisis go to waste. They are the ones who politicize everything, from shootings to natural disasters.

People who will be watching the coverage of the storm in hopes of staying safe will have to endure bullshit campaign ads from the Hildabeast. Personally, it would piss me off to be forced to watch them. People need info on storm tracking and if they wanted ads, they'd go back to regular TV channels.

I would bash Trump just as quick and I hope he refrains from taking out ads to counter hers. It's just in the worst possible taste.

The ones politicizing this are the ones attacking Hillary Clinton over it. OBVIOUSLY the Trumptards think that they can gain political advantage for Trump

if they can convince people that Hillary Clinton did something wrong here. That's the ONLY reason it's been brought up.

Forum List

Back