Clinton buys Weather Channel adverts to 'capitalise' on Hurricane Matthew fears

I get a kick out of fake outrage. On the 1-10 weenie scale I rate this one as an 8.5. Usually it takes a Democrat to hit anything 8.0 and above.

Boy this sounds familiar don't it. The Clintons putting politics ahead of the safety and welfare of others.

‘SHAMEFUL’ Clinton buys Weather Channel adverts to 'capitalise' on Hurricane Matthew fears
A perfectly legitimize and smart move by the Clinton campaign. The nation is going to be glued to the tube over the next few days, particularly in the battleground states of Florida and North Carolina. The Weather Channel runs ads now from Walmart, Procter Gamble, and GEICO and a host of other companies. Throwing in some political ads will certainly do no harm to anyone, except maybe Trump.

Hillary didn't even try to make any effort to even make it look like she gave a damn about the flood victims in La, making no effort to visit as Obama was shamed into doing.

So now she tries to personally benefit from more American tragedy / crisis...

This should be no surprise to anyone since she did not heitate to throw 4 dead Americans off to the side and called grieving families 'liars' as she schemed to save her own political career by lying to cover up her incompetence and failure.

Your dang right she did something wrong. She used what was a lifeline/emergency network for that given time for personal gain.

If Trump had done this, he would be painted as evil. If he tries to buy time on the Weather Channel to balance out the Hilary lies, he will probably be vilified. I am wondering what his response will be, if any.

Hillary didn't even try to make any effort to even make it look like she gave a damn about the flood victims in La, making no effort to visit as Obama was shamed into doing.

This should be no surprise to anyone since she did not heitate to throw 4 dead Americans off to the side and called grieving families 'liars' as she schemed to save her own political career by lying to cover up her incompetence and failure.

Of course the libs will compliment her for such a selfish move, but nobody else I'm sure.

Right now there is a fight to win the Independents, and I think Hil-Liar just distanced herself one notch from that goal.

I just watched the last Weather Channel commercial break:

Bridgestone, Walmart, Purina, Olive Garden, E-Harmony, Zantac, Burlington Stores, Allstate, Kraft, Tempur-Pedic, Stanley Steemer, and Puffs.

12 companies callously exploiting the hurricane coverage. Go cry about them.
Your evil, corrupt Hillary campaign were shamed into pulling the Ads. Now the republicans get to gloat and publically shame them.

Of course the libs will compliment her for such a selfish move, but nobody else I'm sure.

Right now there is a fight to win the Independents, and I think Hil-Liar just distanced herself one notch from that goal.
Hillary delayed the ads util after the storm. Personally, I see no reason for her to do so. Running those ads will hurt no one except maybe Trump. You can bet none of the other advertisers are doing so. If all the adverstisers pull their ads because of a weather emergency, there would be no Weather Channel.

Yea, the libs are saying it was a smart move to put ads where there's a big audience. I saw some polls today and looks like most people think it's a sleazy move to take advantage of people in a disaster. She wasn't smart enough to see that coming. Of course, she and Bill are wanting to be in charge of the efforts to help the Haitian people affected by the hurricane. The people are still royally pissed after getting screwed by Clintons after the earthquake. I think Bill and Hillary see another chance to cash in and hope they don't get away with it again. They "mismanaged" $9 billion last time by giving it to cronies and I guess that wasn't enough.

Hillary delayed the ads util after the storm. Personally, I see no reason for her to do so. Running those ads will hurt no one except maybe Trump. You can bet none of the other advertisers are doing so. If all the adverstisers pull their ads because of a weather emergency, there would be no Weather Channel.

I'm betting her campaign did that after seeing the polls and realizing they'd turn off voters. The other advertisers are always on there and there is a difference between supporting the channel year round and hopping on when you think you can take advantage of people.

Last edited:

The only one it would have hurt is her, because she knows Trump would have brought up that sleazy tactic at the next debate.

The only one it would have hurt is her, because she knows Trump would have brought up that sleazy tactic at the next debate.

He still could. I think she planned on airing them while everyone was watching hurricane updates but delayed them when she saw polls showing disapproval. Trump could still bring it up, although the moderator will not bring anything negative up and Trump won't get a chance to address any of her scandals if the moderator has anything to say about it.

Few will be watching the Weather Channel after the hurricane is over so it's a waste of money to run ads then.

He still could. I think she planned on airing them while everyone was watching hurricane updates but delayed them when she saw polls showing disapproval. Trump could still bring it up, although the moderator will not bring anything negative up and Trump won't get a chance to address any of her scandals if the moderator has anything to say about it.

Few will be watching the Weather Channel after the hurricane is over so it's a waste of money to run ads then.

I'm sure she's expecting it and preparing the lies needed to get out of it, such as saying those ads were planned weeks and weeks ago or something like that.

I think Trump needs to focus more on the Basket of Deplorables, We all have prejudices, and sitting in your moms basement. Those are comments she made that she'll have a hard time backing out of.

Yea, the libs are saying it was a smart move to put ads where there's a big audience. I saw some polls today and looks like most people think it's a sleazy move to take advantage of people in a disaster. She wasn't smart enough to see that coming. Of course, she and Bill are wanting to be in charge of the efforts to help the Haitian people affected by the hurricane. The people are still royally pissed after getting screwed by Clintons after the earthquake. I think Bill and Hillary see another chance to cash in and hope they don't get away with it again. They "mismanaged" $9 billion last time by giving it to cronies and I guess that wasn't enough.

I'm betting her campaign did that after seeing the polls and realizing they'd turn off voters. The other advertisers are always on there and there is a difference between supporting the channel year round and hopping on when you think you can take advantage of people.
How is running a political ad taking advantage of people?

I'm sure she's expecting it and preparing the lies needed to get out of it, such as saying those ads were planned weeks and weeks ago or something like that.

I think Trump needs to focus more on the Basket of Deplorables, We all have prejudices, and sitting in your moms basement. Those are comments she made that she'll have a hard time backing out of.

Doesn't help that Sanders agreed with her on where many of his supporters are living. He's shameless, or maybe just being blackmailed to go along. I'm always suspicious when someone does a complete turnaround like that.

Hillary's first instinct when the hurricane hit was how to benefit from it politically.

Before expressing sympathy for those affected by the storm, she sought to take advantage of the fact that people would be watching the channel and run her ads.

Trump gave a statement expressing concern for those in the path of the hurricane. It didn't even dawn on Hillary to do the same until she received backlash from her ad plans. Even then, she sounded condescending and told people the storm is dangerous and to listen to instructions. Duh! As if they were just sitting there doing nothing before she chimed in.

I doubt the liberal media will even mention her delay in addressing the people in the storm's path. They'll just gush over her "concern."

Bridgestone, Walmart, Purina, Olive Garden, E-Harmony, Zantac, Burlington Stores, Allstate, Kraft, Tempur-Pedic, Stanley Steemer, and Puffs.

So hillary has been a long time advertiser of the weather channel.
Back at ya.

or maybe those advertisers all gave to the parkinsatan foundation.

Back at ya.

No one gives a shit. Why do you hate capitalism?

Back at ya.

Like Obama said back in 2009, Hillary will say anything to get elected. Glad that not everyone is buying her bullshit.
or maybe those advertisers all gave to the parkinsatan foundation.

Forum List

Back