Clinton campaign launches ‘Mormons for Hillary’ group to woo Trump-wary LDS voters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Oh, this is fun. Bob Blaylock, Sun Devil 92, tyroneweaver, @avataar, RetiredGySgt, calling all Mormons of all the sects of the Restoration. What do you think of this?

-------------
Trump's one-time announcement that he would ban any Muslims from entering the country and questions about the devoutness of Mormon luminary Mitt Romney have caused some wariness among LDS adherents. Clinton previously wrote an op-ed for the Deseret News, owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, attempting to woo Mormon supporters. Trump also submitted a piece with the same goal.

Crystal Young-Otterstrom, chairwoman of the LDS Democrats caucus, said Clinton's policies align more with Mormon beliefs than Trump's.

Fakeys lips are firmly planted on Hilabeasts ass

HillaryClintonMSNBCSEdSchultzAndChrisMatthews5551b07ee4259fab398bd8087590914c_500.jpg

Oh, this is fun. Bob Blaylock, Sun Devil 92, tyroneweaver, @avataar, RetiredGySgt, calling all Mormons of all the sects of the Restoration. What do you think of this?

-------------
Trump's one-time announcement that he would ban any Muslims from entering the country and questions about the devoutness of Mormon luminary Mitt Romney have caused some wariness among LDS adherents. Clinton previously wrote an op-ed for the Deseret News, owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, attempting to woo Mormon supporters. Trump also submitted a piece with the same goal.

Crystal Young-Otterstrom, chairwoman of the LDS Democrats caucus, said Clinton's policies align more with Mormon beliefs than Trump's.
I think you need to take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning.

Jackass Starkey could have provided a link to the article, but for some reason, did not.

The Mormon church is not a political organization, and as a general rule, does not tell its members how to vote, and does not endorse political causes or candidates other than in rare instances where such causes line up very clearly with the church's doctrines and purposes. I find the argument that “…Clinton's policies align more with Mormon beliefs than Trump's” to be dubious at best, and not at all supported by the enumeration given shortly thereafter of Hillary Clinton's positions and how they allegedly line up with Mormon beliefs. To me, those arguments seem to be based on either ignorance, misunderstanding, or deliberate misrepresentation of Mormon values and beliefs, and how they relate to the role of government.

To judge both candidates in accordance with Mormon beliefs as I understand and hold them, I can certainly wish for a better choice than Mr. Trump, but I can say that Mrs. Clinton is absolutely not anywhere close to being that better choice. If I were to make one argument to support this statement, I would point out that Hillary Clinton has nothing but intense hatred and utter contempt for the Constitution of this nation, and for the rule of law thereunder, while it is an established point of LDS doctrine that the Constitution is divinely inspired, that God specifically raised up and guided the men who wrote it.

You can't blame Jake.
He's retired, has a high standard of living, as he stated yesterday, and needs Globalism.

You can't blame Jake.
He's retired, has a high standard of living, as he stated yesterday, and needs Globalism.
You have no idea what "globalism" means literally and metaphorically. Go get retraining, which is is what I did three times in my career after I discharged from the military.

You can't blame Jake.
You have no idea what "globalism" means literally and metaphorically. Go get retraining, which is is what I did three times in my career after I discharged from the military.
Bullshit...your self admitted standard of living requires cheap goods and services.
I'm not saying you want war, you just want as much bang for the buck as you can get.

You can't blame Jake.
Bullshit...your self admitted standard of living requires cheap goods and services. I'm not saying you want war, you just want as much bang for the buck as you can get.
We all want as much bang for the buck, that's the American way. However, I have a lot of bucks, so I can buy expensive bang, particularly shoes, eyewear (even after the lens surgery), suits, fishing rods and tackle, and leisure clothes.

Work hard and retrain, and you can do the same.

You can't blame Jake.
Bullshit...your self admitted standard of living requires cheap goods and services. I'm not saying you want war, you just want as much bang for the buck as you can get.
We all want as much bang for the buck, that's the American way. However, I have a lot of bucks, so I can buy expensive bang, particularly shoes, eyewear (even after the lens surgery), suits, fishing rods and tackle, and leisure clothes.

Work hard and retrain, and you can do the same.

You got REAL lucky being too old to have been hit by Globalism.

So much for the farce of retraining...

MEDIA: McDonalds Hires Foreign H-1Bs, Fires 70 American Accounting S

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:46 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"John D Groenveld"

Via Breitbart.COM/immigration, Neil Munro on taking cost out
from all-collar employees:
< URL:http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...gn-h-1bs-fires-70-american-accounting-staff/>
| But American companies are now trying to outsource more varieties of
| jobs, including accounting, healthcare and design jobs. For example,
| American universities have hired H-1Bs for 100,000 prestigious jobs,
| including professors, lecturers, doctors, therapists, scientists and
| researchers. Engineering giant Caterpillar continues to hire H-1B
| workers in Illinois as it fires hundreds of American engineers and
| other white-collar workers, DeLoitte and other U.S. accounting firms
| have asked for more than 20,000 H-1B visas to replace American
| business-school graduates.

Bravo, Mr Munro, bravo!
John
[email protected]

re; Hiring Data Scientists from Outside the U.S.: A Primer on Visas

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:17 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
rbengrguy

Attention All:

let me direct you to the following posted today

Hiring Data Scientists from Outside the U.S.: A Primer on Visas

https://hbr.org/2016/09/hiring-data-scientists-from-outside-the-us-a-primer-
on-visas

take note of the opening sentences!!!!!

It’s no secret that there’s a shortage of data scientists in America’s
workforce. Many companies look to hire overseas to help ease the domestic
talent shortfall (in fact, _one in three data scientists are born outside the
U.S._
(The Supply And Demand Of Data Scientists: What The Surveys Say) ) so understanding
the ins and outs of visas is rapidly becoming a business necessity

I would do just as well in this economy as I have done over the last three decades.

Educated, common sense, and far seeing to the trends regionally and nationally and globally has been the way forward and will continue to be so.

I would do just as well in this economy as I have done over the last three decades.

Educated, common sense, and far seeing to the trends regionally and nationally and globally has been the way forward and will continue to be so.
Bullshit, unless you have personal contacts.

Immigration Reform Bills...
House Bill HR633
Senate Bill S744

Read it and eat shit.

Educated, common sense, and far seeing to the trends regionally and nationally and globally have been the way forward and will continue to be so.
Bullshit, unless you have personal contacts.

Immigration Reform Bills...
House Bill HR633
Senate Bill S744

Read it and eat shit.
Bitterness, I see. Didn't get your education and continuing ed? Did not manage your money? Didn't look ahead?

Bob Blaylock is just so predictable. I withheld the link to listen to him squawk. Here it is: Clinton campaign launches 'Mormons for Hillary' group to woo Trump-wary LDS voters

Poor Bob, thinking he speaks for the Lord, the Church, and all LDS people. :) The ultra nationalistic Mormons are out of touch with their church leadership. Bob, go to LDS.org for some retraining.

So really, this was just intended as a ridiculous, deceitful, JackassStarkeyesque Mormon-bashing thread, with no intent for it to foster any intelligent, honest, or otherwise worthwhile discussion. May Laurence Turead have compassion for me for even entertaining the thought, based on your past history, that your intent might possibly have been otherwise.

Bob Blaylock is just so predictable. I withheld the link to listen to him squawk. Here it is: Clinton campaign launches 'Mormons for Hillary' group to woo Trump-wary LDS voters

Poor Bob, thinking he speaks for the Lord, the Church, and all LDS people. :) The ultra nationalistic Mormons are out of touch with their church leadership. Bob, go to LDS.org for some retraining.

So really, this was just intended as a ridiculous, deceitful, JackassStarkeyesque Mormon-bashing thread, with no intent for it to foster any intelligent, honest, or otherwise worthwhile discussion. May Laurence Turead have compassion for me for even entertaining the thought, based on your past history, that your intent might possibly have been otherwise.
How is it Mormon bashing. You never had a thought honestly to discuss but only to yell. You do not, on this Board, ever represent what is good with Mormonism. Avatar does.

Forum List

Back