🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton: I care about premature deaths, as long as Planned Parenthood isn’t causing them

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.

Apparently she's very concerned about babies that are born prematurely...but only if they're born prematurely because of energy stuff. She doesn't care about those premature babies being killed by Planned Parenthood monsters.

And apparently she thinks there's some "settled science" lolol....

"Scientific contradictions
"In the climate change video, Clinton says that “it’s hard to believe there are people running for president who refuse to accept the settled science of climate change. Who would rather remind us they’re not scientists rather than listen to those who are.”
"I suppose these more than 3,000 climate change skeptics with scientific backgrounds don’t count, then?
"Speaking of science, it is this field that has proven pro-life religions correct by showing the humanity of every unborn child. But according to Clinton,“religious beliefs” that are opposed to “reproductive rights” “have to be changed.”
"This all sounds quite…ideological.
"Scott Walker abandoned women?
"In the abortion ad, Clinton tells viewers that “Governor Walker defunded Planned Parenthood and left women across the state stranded with nowhere else to turn” when he defunded the abortion giant."
"However, this is an old canard, one already shot down by PolitiFact. Indeed, the state of Wisconson has 17 approved community health centers — hardly throwing women under the bus."

Clinton I care about premature deaths as long as Planned Parenthood isn t causing them Hot Air

OK, we get it and have gotten it for quite a long time concerning you 'Conservatives'. You care about babies until they are born and then they are on their own.

Went to the site where you stated something about 3000 skeptics. Very big site, perhaps you should include the page and paragraph where these 3000 are mentioined. You see, there is not a single Scientific Society that does not state that AGW is real, and that it is a clear and present danger. And they represent millions of scientists from every nation on earth.

Forum List

Back