Clinton: I'll say the words 'radical Islamism'

Hillary Clinton: I'll say the words 'radical Islamism' - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Hillary Clinton said Monday she's not afraid to say "radical" Islam as she countered attacks from Donald Trump that she's too politically correct to use the phrase.

"From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say," Clinton said on CNN's "New Day." "And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we -- whether you call it radical jihadism or radical Islamism, I'm happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing."

--------------

Remember, Bin Laden was the mastermind behind the 9/11 attack.

Republicans rounded up his family shortly after the attack and flew them out of the country so they wouldn't have to face questions.

Then they invaded Afghanistan, where Bin Laden was holed up, but instead of getting Bin Laden, they turned and went into Iraq after convincing the majority of Americans that Iraq was behind 9/11 with fake facts and lies at the UN, so they let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

America was already suffering from the after effects of 9/11 attack and believed the President. Especially after he used phrases such as, "You are with us or with the terrorists".

Bin Laden was finally taken out during the tenure of Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State. Republicans tried to take credit, but it didn't work. America knew who finished off Bin Laden after his dastardly deed.

Well got bin Laden...what difference it make?

Hillary destabilize Libya, Syria and Iraq that's her contribution to radical Islam
The Iraq invasion did all that and you know it.

Remember, it was Obama and Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State that took down Bin Laden after they let him go.

That's why right wingers think she's a hawk.

Hillary Clinton is a hawk. It was she that put the pressure on Leon Panetta and Obama to do the hit, while Joe Biden and others said no.

If not for HIllary Clinton, Bin Laden would be alive and well today.

(CNN)Hillary Clinton said Monday she's not afraid to say "radical" Islam as she countered attacks from Donald Trump that she's too politically correct to use the phrase.

"From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say," Clinton said on CNN's "New Day." "And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we -- whether you call it radical jihadism or radical Islamism, I'm happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing."

--------------

Republicans rounded up his family shortly after the attack and flew them out of the country so they wouldn't have to face questions.

Then they invaded Afghanistan, where Bin Laden was holed up, but instead of getting Bin Laden, they turned and went into Iraq after convincing the majority of Americans that Iraq was behind 9/11 with fake facts and lies at the UN, so they let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

America was already suffering from the after effects of 9/11 attack and believed the President. Especially after he used phrases such as, "You are with us or with the terrorists".

Bin Laden was finally taken out during the tenure of Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State. Republicans tried to take credit, but it didn't work. America knew who finished off Bin Laden after his dastardly deed.

Hillary destabilize Libya, Syria and Iraq that's her contribution to radical Islam
has Hillary ever said Lesbian and Huma in the same sentence?
She's never been able to say faithful husband in the same sentence either.

--------------

The Iraq invasion did all that and you know it.

Iraq, Syria and Libya are three separate countries. Obama and hilly wrecked all three

--------------

has Hillary ever said Lesbian and Huma in the same sentence?
She's never been able to say faithful husband in the same sentence either.
Neither has any of Trump's wives.

What is it about the phrase "radical Islam" that Republicans think is so magical? Say the words and "poof", something happens?

This is like Mohammid Obama producing that photoshopped long form fake ass birth certificate after The Donald forced him to. The Donald forced Crooked Hillary to finally admit she is a failure and that Islamic Terrorism is occurring all over the West as a result of her "experience" as Secretary of State and Mohammid Obama's residency in The White House. So once again The Donald is winning against the establishment douchebags.
I'm still asking the question, how many of you right wingers believe Obama's birth certificate is photoshopped and fake?
Anyone with a functioning brain knows it's a fake.

This is like Mohammid Obama producing that photoshopped long form fake ass birth certificate after The Donald forced him to. The Donald forced Crooked Hillary to finally admit she is a failure and that Islamic Terrorism is occurring all over the West as a result of her "experience" as Secretary of State and Mohammid Obama's residency in The White House. So once again The Donald is winning against the establishment douchebags.
I'm still asking the question, how many of you right wingers believe Obama's birth certificate is photoshopped and fake?
Anyone with a functioning brain knows it's a fake.

OMG. Tards who still believe Obama's birth certificate is fake. Where do Republicans find them? I know. It has to be damp.

According to Clinton, Donald Trump is responsible for the terrorism.

I sure don't , but if you tell me you have a degree from any college. I'd question its authenticity. You are one dumb motherfucker.

--------------

Meanwhile, POTUS continues to dance around it.

Obama goes on tirade against Donald Trump over 'dangerous' Muslim ban, 'radical Islam' - CNNPolitics.com
Obama, sounding infuriated at critiques of his foreign policy, pushed back against criticism for not using the term "radical Islamic terrorism." And he accused Republicans of fostering resentment among Muslims that could generate further attacks.

"What exactly would using this language accomplish? What exactly would it change?" Obama asked during remarks at the Treasury Department. "Would it make ISIL less committed to try and kill Americans?" he continued, using a different acronym for ISIS.

"Would it bring in more allies? Is there a military strategy that is served by this? The answer is none of the above," he said. "Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away."

--------------

Meanwhile, POTUS continues to dance around it.

Obama goes on tirade against Donald Trump over 'dangerous' Muslim ban, 'radical Islam' - CNNPolitics.com
Obama, sounding infuriated at critiques of his foreign policy, pushed back against criticism for not using the term "radical Islamic terrorism." And he accused Republicans of fostering resentment among Muslims that could generate further attacks.

"What exactly would using this language accomplish? What exactly would it change?" Obama asked during remarks at the Treasury Department. "Would it make ISIL less committed to try and kill Americans?" he continued, using a different acronym for ISIS.

"Would it bring in more allies? Is there a military strategy that is served by this? The answer is none of the above," he said. "Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away."

Obama is mad that Trump would dare to question His Royal strategy.

It's all about appeasement don't you know that.

" The common wisdom holds that ‘both parties’ have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter

Forum List

Back