Clinton: 'I'm ready to come out of the woods'

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Hillary Clinton spoke at the Society of Irish Women's 19th Annual St Patrick's Day dinner in Scranton, Pa., Friday and encouraged people not to let politics divide them.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides," Clinton said, according to reporters at the event. "We can’t just ignore or turn a cold shoulder because they disagree politically, we have to listen to each other and learn from each other."

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going, that's the spirit of Scranton," she said.

Great. The denial will continue because what she really just said is --it's not personal and she has something to say that we should all hear to learn from her.

Did she call anyone a deplorable in order not to divide?

That old hag needs to just go away once and for all, fucking hypocrite

Best thing Hillary could do for America. 258v0o5.jpg

Hillary Clinton spoke at the Society of Irish Women's 19th Annual St Patrick's Day dinner in Scranton, Pa., Friday and encouraged people not to let politics divide them.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides," Clinton said, according to reporters at the event. "We can’t just ignore or turn a cold shoulder because they disagree politically, we have to listen to each other and learn from each other."

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going, that's the spirit of Scranton," she said.

Great. The denial will continue because what she really just said is --it's not personal and she has something to say that we should all hear to learn from her.

From the person who calls half of America Deplorables.

simpletons make politics all about personalities...

it's the policies, stupid.

fact is, hillary is absolutely on the correct side of most of them.

her vast knowledge is awesome and her wisdom is inspiring.

of course she intends to continue engaging politics as these causes are her life's work.

caring about public policy and finding common ground is simply who she is...

of course she intends to continue engaging politics as these causes are her life's work.

200.gif

A lush is who she is.

Which policies, lap dog?

hillary called deplorable things deplorable,,, namely racists, sexists, homophobics, xenophobics, Islamaphobics

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?" Clinton said. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

half has proven to be a more than reasonable estimate ^

denouncing those things is simply good leadership...

embracing and empowering them is terrible leadership.

hillary called deplorable things deplorable,,, namely racists, sexists, homophobics, xenophobics, Islamaphobics

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?" Clinton said. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

half has proven to be a more than reasonable estimate ^

denouncing those things is simply good leadership...

embracing and empowering them is terrible leadership.
You left out torturing kittens, dufus.

A lush is who she is.
But will Sasquatch let Hillary out of the woods?

Forum List

Back