Clinton: 'I'm ready to come out of the woods'

simpletons make politics all about personalities...

it's the policies, stupid.

fact is, hillary is absolutely on the correct side of most of them.

her vast knowledge is awesome and her wisdom is inspiring.

of course she intends to continue engaging politics as these causes are her life's work.

caring about public policy and finding common ground is simply who she is...
dem puppets.jpg

She should admit that she was wrong in getting the debate questions. She should have withdrawn and admitted what happened.

simpletons make politics all about personalities...

it's the policies, stupid.

fact is, hillary is absolutely on the correct side of most of them.

her vast knowledge is awesome and her wisdom is inspiring.

of course she intends to continue engaging politics as these causes are her life's work.

caring about public policy and finding common ground is simply who she is...

Slick willie likes to find common ground with other broads while married.

Poor Chelsea?

Trump’s budget would cut funding for Appalachia — and his allies in coal country are livid

President Trump’s first budget proposal would slash and burn several key programs aimed at promoting economic development in coal regions — most notably, the Appalachian Regional Commission and the Economic Development Administration. In recent years, these programs have focused on aiding communities that have been left behind as mining jobs vanished.

Even some of Trump’s staunchest allies were livid at the proposed cuts. “I am disappointed that many of the reductions and eliminations proposed in the President’s skinny budget are draconian, careless and counterproductive,” said Rep. Hal Rogers, a senior House Republican from a key coal-mining district in southeastern Kentucky.

Trump’s budget would cut funding for Appalachia — and his allies in coal country are livid

• A man who ran as a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and anti-establishment demagogue is now President of the United States.
  • President Trump’s election is part of a global trend toward xenophobia and right-wing authoritarianism that includes the Erdogan regime in Turkey, the parliamentary coup in Brazil, and the Brexit vote in Great Britain. This trend will not stop without compelling alternatives to a broken global system of massive economic inequality and deep-seated racial divisions.
  • President Trump’s disdain for human and constitutional rights and democratic principles is a matter of public record. He has advocated torture, religious tests for immigrants and refugees, the deportation of millions of immigrants, and the criminalization of speech currently protected by the Constitution. He has intimidated the press, threatened his opponents with incarceration, incited his supporters to violence, and boasted about committing serial sexual assault. He has publicly denigrated Native, Black, Mexican, Muslim, and Asian Americans; LGBT people; disabled people; and women. He pretends to represent working class White people, which is an insult to the many working people he has defrauded throughout his business career.
  • President Trump’s public statements and appointments since the election align with his stated priorities and bombastic behavior on the campaign trail. He has brought leading apologists and strategists for racial exclusion and domination into his inner circle and has repeatedly amplified racism, misogyny, Islamophobia, and anti-Semitism.

Hillary Clinton spoke at the Society of Irish Women's 19th Annual St Patrick's Day dinner in Scranton, Pa., Friday and encouraged people not to let politics divide them.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides," Clinton said, according to reporters at the event. "We can’t just ignore or turn a cold shoulder because they disagree politically, we have to listen to each other and learn from each other."

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going, that's the spirit of Scranton," she said.

Great. The denial will continue because what she really just said is --it's not personal and she has something to say that we should all hear to learn from her.

She really should stay in the woods. Better for her, and better for the country as a whole.

hiLIARy is ready to come out of the woods.

Which begs the question:

Does a hiLIARy shit in the woods?

Please, stay in the woods.

Maybe a bear will eat you.
Then the country and the bear will benefit. :beer:

Good now we can start hammering America's biggest security threat daily around here.

She should have been hung for Treason.

She also by law was not allowed to run for president or any public office.

She should have been put on trial.

I'd like to know why our Government allowed her to run for office when clearly Espionage laws state that violations of The Espionage Act automatically bar you from office.

And Intent is not mentioned.

Last edited:
She is apparently considering a run for mayor of NYC. Which would IMHO be an improvement over DiBlasio. Which isn't saying much.

I'll be flat out honest here, I truly believe she should have had to face a Grand Jury over the classified email thing. She might've beat the rap for lack of evidence, who's gonna testify against her that knows anything. But she should've been made to at least face an indictment hearing for careless mishandling of classified data even if they couldn't prove intent. JMO.

if Hillary was in the woods, does that mean she took a crap there too?

Hillary did go into the woods to take a crap and a bear ate her. But she still came back because bears crap sometimes too.
does this mean the remains of Hillary are covered with flies?

You know they won't because the Libs tell us her shit don't stink, doncha know.
i would think that a sasquatch would of taken her remains and cooked up hot pockets out of her

Forum List

Back