Clinton lead grows ..

You really don't understand presidential elections do you.

sure, at this point the majority of the people would rather see Clinton running the country. Whats not to understand?

If you love more regulations,higher taxes,more spending,more illegals entering the country,no growth in the economy then Hilly's for you.

View attachment 79363

Someone call my companion...mommy made a stinkie....

View attachment 79364

if you love adding 12B to the deficit, printing money to offset our debt, duping the countries that buy our bonds, making horseshit promises that are next to impossible to keep, then Trumps for YOU ... not me.

All while cutting the shit out of investment that never caused a cent of the debt to begin with. Of course, supporting the rich and going to war they will certainly do as they're fools.

It will continue to be brought up...along with the lie about the video!

fuller061716.jpg

sure, at this point the majority of the people would rather see Clinton running the country. Whats not to understand?

If you love more regulations,higher taxes,more spending,more illegals entering the country,no growth in the economy then Hilly's for you.

[/ATTACH]

Those old partisan talking points and spins seem to be having little effect as the voting public sees them for what they are. Trump, on the other hand, puts himself in public view almost every day showing his lack of knowledge about issues, lies, lack of Presidential or CiC temperament, and continuing his non-stop promotion of plain stupidity.

Actually, the left wing media acts as the third arm of the democratic party which is why they are so much more critical of Trump. So far, zero criticism of Hillary. It isn't really fair but it is life in America these days.

The liberal scourge will be destroyed along with their collaborators in the MSM.

same old crap since 2008 ... repeat for 8 years, loose two more general elections.

you'd think they would learn, but NOOOOooooooo.

Pushing cut, slash, burn and fuck you isn't popular.

rcp-site-arrow.png

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I see one point on the graph where Trump led Clinton by maybe 2 points.

The Trumpster.......aka,.The Trojan Horse who will do to the GOP in just one year, what democrats were not able to do in decades. LOL

Last edited:

rcp-site-arrow.png

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I see one point on the graph where Trump led Clinton by maybe 2 points.

He's doing worse then Mitt Romney as Romney led a lot in May of 2011 and again in Oct.

I will readily admit that Clinton has lots of negative baggage.....However, against Trump she will be the next president buoyed by a democrat-led senate, and will have a 6-3 liberal majority in the supreme court.

The above,coupled with the changing demographics in such red states as TX, AZ, FL.....spells doomsday for the stale GOP.

The times they are a-changing.

Last edited:
Looks good for Hillary. I wonder who her VP will be? What about Senator Sherrod Brown?

Good man.....but Clinton needs a young, energetic, feisty Hispanic.......Julian Castro....... to help carry some of the purple southwestern states.

Looks good for Hillary. I wonder who her VP will be? What about Senator Sherrod Brown?

I'd be good with that. One downside is that his seat would be filled by a Republican.

Damn, you're right. I overlooked that part.

He might be worth it though, he's gruff and straight forward.

I think I've said this before but Amy Klobuchar from MN would be a good choice. And my dark horse is Al Franken, but he brings a lot of baggage on video.

I'd be good with that. One downside is that his seat would be filled by a Republican.

I think I've said this before but Amy Klobuchar from MN would be a good choice. And my dark horse is Al Franken, but he brings a lot of baggage on video.

I like Al Franken. He seems to be a really straight shooter.

I like Al Franken. He seems to be a really straight shooter.

Yeah and I'd actually be excited to vote for him.

There are things like this though:

But on the plus side there is this:

Forum List

Back