Clinton Probe To Be Reopened?

Months ago and nothing new showing up? How many different investigations until we stop wasting taxpayer money?

Simply glance at my signature.

The former head of the FBI Comey, proffered an entire list of why Hillary Clinton must be prosecuted and then he announced because she is so stupid.

It was NOT his job to make that decision. That was and is the job of the Justice Department. However, as you know, Loretta Lynch destroyed her credibility by "secretly" meeting with Bill Clinton to discuss the investigations into Hillary.

People are in prison for doing far less than the Clintons and their good friend Huma Abdine who, it has now been disclosed had many top secret emails on her and her husband's laptop.

The FBI has started an investigation into the Clinton Foundation "Pay For Play" while Hillary was Sec'y Of State.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.

FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the Foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in coming weeks.

It's been open. Nunes opened it months ago. Now time to start unraveling. What a coincidence how there so happened to be a fire at the Clinton crime family house yesterday. She's trying to burn the evidence!

They already have all the evidence they need to prosecute including intent. Comey admitted to congress he didn't consider all the evidence relating to intent. BTW the fire was in the secret service office, which was separate form the main house.

Not to mention parts of the DNC like Huma Abedin, Donna Brazille, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, etc all in on it. Lots of accomplices. Meanwhile Mueller is wasting two years on Trump's taco bell receipts.
Yeah it’s one vast conspiracy by hundreds of democrats with the evil Hillary Clinton leading the way.
You people are the most gullible idiots on the face of the earth.

Months ago and nothing new showing up? How many different investigations until we stop wasting taxpayer money?

The former head of the FBI Comey, proffered an entire list of why Hillary Clinton must be prosecuted and then he announced because she is so stupid.

It was NOT his job to make that decision. That was and is the job of the Justice Department. However, as you know, Loretta Lynch destroyed her credibility by "secretly" meeting with Bill Clinton to discuss the investigations into Hillary.

People are in prison for doing far less than the Clintons and their good friend Huma Abdine who, it has now been disclosed had many top secret emails on her and her husband's laptop.

The FBI has started an investigation into the Clinton Foundation "Pay For Play" while Hillary was Sec'y Of State.

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.

FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the Foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in coming weeks.
When you say the “ Justice Dept” you really mean the racist garden gnome desperately trying to get back into the good graces again of his lunatic boss.
This is PURELY political and will end up with the same results as that other waste of tax payer’s money the Voter Fraud Commission.

When you say the “ Justice Dept” you really mean the racist garden gnome desperately trying to get back into the good graces again of his lunatic boss.
This is PURELY political and will end up with the same results as that other waste of tax payer’s money the Voter Fraud Commission.

The voter fraud commission attempted to investigate voter fraud, but was not given the information, as there probably is more of it than even Trump estimated. Now we know that we need the wall.

FBI has all the information, she's going to prison.

Just put all the evidence in front of a grand jury with an honest prosecutor, then it's up to them.

In my opinion, I believe justice always has to be served. However, there are some other very important issues that must be investigated

To me, it's Clinton Foundation, Uranium One and outside of Clinton (maybe, or maybe not...) the Fusion GPS dossier. For the record, all three of these which I name have some Canadian element to them and must be exposed accordingly.

" In a later exchange with Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t. "

Being too stupid or unsophisticated is not a good enough excuse IMHO. That's why these people have lawyers out the ying-yang and all sorts of subordinates to keep them out of trouble. Unless they ain't worried about getting into trouble in the 1st place cuz your last name is Clinton and you are convinced that nobody is going to indict you, let alone convict you or anything. I think she knew damn well what she was doing was wrong but did it anyway so she could hide her lying, corrupt dealing from public scrutiny.

Politics aside, here is why that excuse doesn't hold water, and why there not only is smoke, but fire-------------->

1. Did Hillary use Yahoo, G-Mail, or some public e-mail program? Answer is.............NO, she did not, unless she also used that for personal e-mail.

2. Well then, if she didn't use these public e-mail programs and their infrastructure, what did she use? ANSWER, she had her own server!

3. Well, maybe it was Bill who needed his own server. ANSWER--------> (and if you don't believe me, look it up) Bill Clinton does NOT e-mail!

4. Then Chelsea? ANSWER---------> Her and her husband live with Bill and Hillary, do they?

And so, the Left wants us to believe that Hillary is soooooooo unsophisticated, that by pure ignorance, she had a server set up and really had no idea what it did, and then when questioned, was soooooo not into technology, she bleached it; or had it bleached, but had no idea what that was?

I mean really, come on people; I am not accusing this lady of anything with this post, but if you try and defend this, then you are accusing her of being absolutely stupid! We on the other hand are accusing her of being very smart, maybe a little crooked, but smart.

Now look----------> in modern history, as far as I know there has been no dumb President. In fact, of the major 2 party's, I don't think of the 2 major candidates running, I don't think there has been a dumb one either. Is ANYONE trying to tell us that this woman is soooooooo stupid, she had no idea what she was doing? And if you are, aren't you glad someone so damn, dumb, wasn't elected President!

It's been open. Nunes opened it months ago. Now time to start unraveling. What a coincidence how there so happened to be a fire at the Clinton crime family house yesterday. She's trying to burn the evidence!
I burn shit in my bedroom too
Hell, for new years eve, our family bonfire was in the guest room.

That's a question you should be asking Mueller and 'Mr. Potato Head' Schiff.

Forum List

Back