Clinton rape accuser blasts NBC anchor who announced her story had been "discredited"

Yes, EdTheLiar a site which is anti-JEW and Pro Fascist muslim Palestinians is RIGHT WING....you fucking idiot!
As far Right as possible, and YOU know it! Just look at the hosts of his radio network.

This marks the first time republicans haven't demonized a woman who accused someone of rape.
Apparently the standard liberal tactic, when confronted with an ugly truth they can't refute, is to change the subject to REPUBLICANS!!! and lie about them instead.

:rolleyes-41:
Can't refute? Maybe you should post some proof or evidence first.
You mean like a DNA-stained dress?

I doubt that kind of evidence will surface in these decades old claims. It's "she said, he said' kind of shit. But Hillary did say that these women should be heard...and believed until evidence proves otherwise.

So let Slick Willy come up with evidence that he did not molest these women, did not rape these women, did not fuck the little girls.

I saw a broadcast on CNN a few days ago, about Trump's elaboration of his reasons for calling Bill Clinton the worst sexual abuser in American political history. Juanita Broddrick was mentioned, and I was surprised to hear the announcer claim that Broaddrick's story was "discredited". Amidst barrages of screams, smears, and insults by Democrats at the time, no actual "discrediting" was ever done.
What planet are you on? Broaddrick HERSELF discredited the phony rape claim!!!!

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.
I'm sorry. I am NOT a Hillary fan. Or even a Bill fan any more. BUT..once they lie about something and admit they lied...that kinda slams the door on any truth they may ever say.

I'm sorry. I am NOT a Hillary fan. Or even a Bill fan any more. BUT..once they lie about something and admit they lied...that kinda slams the door on any truth they may ever say.
Exactly! So why should Bill's denials be taken seriously.

With Hillary of course, it was faulty memory and thus not lying. :)

I see Acorn is dialing back his/her time machine 20 years or so. After the right's last time they brought up this story, Clinton's approval rating went up to over 60%. Not so much because of Slick Willie, but because of people getting sick and tired of right's continuous witch hunts. You know, something like the public's boredom with Benghazigate and the almost three years of partisan investigations.
Well, here we go again! :disbelief:
I bring this up, not because I will ever vote for any Clinton, because I won't. I'm bringing this up, because the right keeps on with their cute little witch hunts based on hyper-partisan conjecture, which most of the voting public finds boring and old.

Last edited:
I see Acorn is dialing back his/her time machine 20 years or so. After the right's last time they brought up this story, Clinton's approval rating went up to over 60%. Not so much because of Slick Willie, but because of people getting sick and tired of right's continuous witch hunts. You know, something like the public's boredom with Benghazigate and the almost three years of partisan investigations.
I bring this up, not because I will ever vote for any Clinton, because I won't. I'm bringing this up, because the right keeps on with their cute little witch hunts based on hyper-partisan conjecture, which most of the voting public finds boring and old.
Kiwi, because you were around back while Bill was sowing his seed and wild oats in the Oval Office and his various peccadilloes before that , that does not mean that the generations which came of age in the last couple of decades do.

Knowledge is good even if you don't like it. Fair Game!

Bill Clinton's a serial rapist like Bill Cosby. They used their positions of power to lure and abuse numerous women. We'll likely never really know how many Clinton victims are out there. Most wouldn't dare come forward.
So is Trump!
We'll likely never really know how many Trump victims are out there. Most wouldn't dare come forward out of fear of his habitual lawsuits, the rest have been bought off.

Bill Clinton is a proven deviant sex predator. Like Bill Cosby, he's a degenerate who should be in prison. Fuck em.

This marks the first time republicans haven't demonized a woman who accused someone of rape.
Apparently the standard liberal tactic, when confronted with an ugly truth they can't refute, is to change the subject to REPUBLICANS!!! and lie about them instead.

:rolleyes-41:
Can't refute? Maybe you should post some proof or evidence first.
Did you not read the op? It said the reporters said Juanita's story couldn't be refuted.
jknowgood does not know that Juanita refuted the story herself?
dogtail-gif.75642

Kiwi, because you were around back while Bill was sowing his seed and wild oats in the Oval Office and his various peccadilloes before that , that does not mean that the generations which came of age in the last couple of decades do.

Knowledge is good even if you don't like it. Fair Game!

The problem with your analyses is that the young generations are probably the most liberal demographic (socially liberal-moderates fiscally). Willie is an old has-been and as little sway on the Millenniums or anyone else with a brain. But, he's not running for prez. Of course if he Dems are smart (?), they'll have him focus on Boomers, who still love the creep.

jknowgood does not know that Juanita refuted the story herself?
Poor little jakestarkey is trying as hard as he can to pretend he hasn't read the part of the OP where this was debunked.

It's significant that the only way the liberals can "support" their agendca, is to pretend they don' know certain things, and to try to fool other people into believing them.

Bill Clinton's a serial rapist like Bill Cosby. They used their positions of power to lure and abuse numerous women. We'll likely never really know how many Clinton victims are out there. Most wouldn't dare come forward.
So is Trump!
We'll likely never really know how many Trump victims are out there. Most wouldn't dare come forward out of fear of his habitual lawsuits, the rest have been bought off.

Bill Clinton is a proven deviant sex predator. Like Bill Cosby, he's a degenerate who should be in prison. Fuck em.
Trump is even worse than Clinton and Cosby combined who just doesn't fuck underaged girls but he fucks investors and students as well.

Forum List

Back