Clinton rape accuser blasts NBC anchor who announced her story had been "discredited"

I am so looking forward to Trump educating Millennials about The Clintons' War on Powerless Women.

I saw a broadcast on CNN a few days ago, about Trump's elaboration of his reasons for calling Bill Clinton the worst sexual abuser in American political history. Juanita Broddrick was mentioned, and I was surprised to hear the announcer claim that Broaddrick's story was "discredited". Amidst barrages of screams, smears, and insults by Democrats at the time, no actual "discrediting" was ever done.
What planet are you on? Broaddrick HERSELF discredited the phony rape claim!!!!

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.
Didn't even read the OP, did we? :lol:

The real question is, where was Hillary when all these accusations were flying?

Answer: She wasn't "listening to and believing these women", as she now claims everyone must do. Instead, she was helping to ridicule, smear, belittle, and threaten them to either silence them or get them to recant their statements.

Yet another pathetic attack against the Clintons by some rabid obsessed impotent right winger. You've been trying this shit for 30 years and lost every single time - in the process having become a laughing stock to all but the haters and tin foil hat crowd. Just think of how many hours of your life you've wasted on these fake scandals. This all displays such a serious lack of character and integrity by those who continue with these witch hunts.

Many of the accusations against the Clintons are true. The reason many of the accusers retract their charges are simply to avoid being found dead. A few years ago a retired Secret Service agent from nearby Rock Hill, SC was being interviewed at a Charlotte TV news broadcast. He revealed that as a member of Hillary's security team his job was to go on ahead of Hillary's entourage and procure young women as Hillary's sex partners during her hotel stay. The very next night he was back in the newsroom looking nervous and shaken and retracted his statements saying he had lied. Everyone who watched those news shows knew he had been made an offer he wouldn't dare refuse. He's still alive but his life has probably been miserable since that day.
Anyone care to comment?

Yet another pathetic attack against the Clintons by some rabid obsessed impotent right winger. You've been trying this shit for 30 years and lost every single time - in the process having become a laughing stock to all but the haters and tin foil hat crowd. Just think of how many hours of your life you've wasted on these fake scandals. This all displays such a serious lack of character and integrity by those who continue with these witch hunts.

"Fake scandals"?

Your utter desperation is duly noted. Keep in mind, it was Hillary Clinton who headed up the Bimbo Eruption Committee who was charged with intimidating, bribing and paying off the victims of Bill's assaults.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Such is the idiocy of the reprehensible right: attacking Bill Clinton isn’t going to work, it’s a red herring fallacy, and it will only backfire on republicans.

Of course, conservatives have no other options, given the fact the republican agenda is devoid of merit, and republicans have nothing of value to offer the Americans people; all they have are lies and personal attacks – this thread is further evidence of that.

Sure hasn't backfired so far and it will not. Millions of young voters never knew about all the massive scandals surrounding the Clinton White House.

I'm looking forward to the Presidential debates if Hillary is the nominee and how she defends Bill and herself not only in those scandals but Benghazi, the emails and Libya. Should be fun, bet she is rehearsing spin responses as we post and read here.

Can anyone show me a case of rape in which Bill Clinton was found guilty?

As you know, and should know well, Hillary Clinton was the chairperson of the Bimbo Eruption Committee charged with intimidating, bribing and paying off the various victims of her husband.

Betsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an American lobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3] She served as chief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsey_Wright#cite_note-Cole.2C_Castro_1992-4 During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton......

th

Betsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an American lobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3] She served as chief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4] During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton......
Thank you for confirming that the "committee" of ONE was Betsy Wright and NOT Hillary as the worthless pathological lying scum on the Right, including Trump, falsely claim.

Betsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an American lobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3] She served as chief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4] During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton......
Thank you for confirming that the "committee" of ONE was Betsy Wright and NOT Hillary as the worthless pathological lying scum on the Right, including Trump, falsely claim.

And from that LEFT WING site, Rense.com comes....

1. Hillary Hopes You've Forgotten - Have You?
    rense.com/general80/hopes.htm
    Hillary Hopes You've Forgotten ... HILLARY, As First Lady ... HILLARY also assumed the duty of directing the "bimbo eruption squad" and scandal defense:

And from that LEFT WING site, Rense.com comes....

1. Hillary Hopes You've Forgotten - Have You?
    rense.com/general80/hopes.htm
    Hillary Hopes You've Forgotten ... HILLARY, As First Lady ... HILLARY also assumed the duty of directing the "bimbo eruption squad" and scandal defense:
The Right-wing Whacko can hardly be passed off as Left-wing, but the lying scum Right try to pass everyone as Left-wing. Rense, who supports Trump, flogs the "Clinton Death List on his home page, and gives KKK "DR" David Duke and Don Black of Stormfront each a regular radio show, is as CON$ervoFascist as it is possible to be and then some.

hosts

Can anyone show me a case of rape in which Bill Clinton was found guilty?

As you know, and should know well, Hillary Clinton was the chairperson of the Bimbo Eruption Committee charged with intimidating, bribing and paying off the various victims of her husband.

You can make any claim you want. I am looking for law cases.

Calling someone a rapist that was never found guilty of rape is more than simply stretching the truth.

Yes, EdTheLiar a site which is anti-JEW and Pro Fascist muslim Palestinians is RIGHT WING....you fucking idiot!

Forum List

Back