🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton supporter who vandalized Trump Hollywood star speaks out: 'I was just so fed up'...

If Hillary had a star and a Trump supporter defaced it, every "news" organization would lead with the story about how Trump supporters are "haters" and Hillary is just so wonderful etc....

Nah, a stupid vandal does not deserve any attention. Try some other reason to bitch about the media and Hillary Clinton.

If Hillary had a star and a Trump supporter defaced it, every "news" organization would lead with the story about how Trump supporters are "haters" and Hillary is just so wonderful etc....
There is no evidence to support your statement, as all the fire-bombings, vandalism, etc being reported is being done by Liberals / Hillary supporters.

They aren't being "reported" very much. If it was the other way, it would be THE NEWS over and over and over, with long "talk sessions" about the problems of "hate" on the right....

He was upset because Trump molests women.

Allegedly. And many of those women accusers have had their lies uncovered. On the other hand the person you are supporting is an enabler of a sexual predator.

Can you say "Paula Jones". Bill <with the wandering penis> and Hillary <the enabler and destroyer of accusers> are just fine with the likes of you and other liberals getting back into 1600.

I wonder if Bill <give me a blow job baby> will give the Energizer a personal tour of the Lincoln Bedroom.

:lmao:

You left wing loons are so bloody hypocritical on your standards for male behavior.

it's OK i'm with her....

45535981.jpg

"I'm doing this with my pussy fingers!"

Bill <I''m loving the cigar in your pussy> Clinton is a real deal compared to accusations with no proof and no merit. You're really stretching it today Carb. Too funny.

Did the dumb ass ever consider setting up a go fund me account for the women instead of committing a crime? Also did the dumb shit really think people would bid for stolen property?

it's OK i'm with her....

45535981.jpg

Bill <I''m loving the cigar in your pussy> Clinton is a real deal compared to accusations with no proof and no merit. You're really stretching it today Carb. Too funny.

We know Trump committed adultery. Are you drunk?

And we know Clinton <with the swinging hey baby kiss it dick> is a serial adulterer many times over.

Are you stoned?

it's OK i'm with her....

45535981.jpg

And we know Clinton <with the swinging hey baby kiss it dick> is a serial adulterer many times over.

Are you stoned?
As is your Orange Messiah....and YOURS is running for President.

it's OK i'm with her....

45535981.jpg

Are you stoned?
As is your Orange Messiah....and YOURS is running for President.
again with the color. besides anita bryant is the orange messiah.

it's OK i'm with her....

45535981.jpg

James Lambert Otis, the man who admitted to taking a sledgehammer and pick-axe to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is speaking out about why he did it and what he hoped to accomplish.

Otis, 53, was recorded on video Wednesday at 5:45 a.m. by entertainment website Deadline.com as he removed Trump’s gold-colored name and the television logo from the sidewalk in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard.

In an interview several hours later, Otis said he decided to take action because he was troubled by the accounts of the 11 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct and the Republican presidential nominee’s subsequent denials.

“The reason why I took the star was to auction it on Election Day, and raise as much money as I can for the women who have been exploited by Mr. Trump,” Otis said by telephone.

Man who vandalized Donald Trump’s star speaks out: ‘I was just so fed up’
He sounds like the kind of nut who if he had a gun would be susceptible to going on a shooting spree. Unstable nut

Is there an arrest warrant out for this man?
no, they decided to put that benghazi video maker back in jail instead.

i'm very upset about this so i'm going down to cuba to rip down the statue of obama.

Is there an arrest warrant out for this man?
no, they decided to put that benghazi video maker back in jail instead.

i'm very upset about this so i'm going down to cuba to rip down the statue of obama.
How F*ed Up is THAT?

The Video Maker is in jail.

The guy Barry and Hillary called the 'Mastermind' behind the terrorist attack in Benghazi that killed 4 Americans - they released him a good while ago.

:wtf:

Forum List

Back