🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton supporter who vandalized Trump Hollywood star speaks out: 'I was just so fed up'...

it's OK i'm with her....

45535981.jpg

"I'm doing this with my pussy fingers!"

Bill <I''m loving the cigar in your pussy> Clinton is a real deal compared to accusations with no proof and no merit. You're really stretching it today Carb. Too funny.

We know Trump committed adultery. Are you drunk?

And we know Clinton <with the swinging hey baby kiss it dick> is a serial adulterer many times over.

Are you stoned?
As is your Orange Messiah....and YOURS is running for President.

Bill <I took the Lolita Express 26 times and went to Orgy Island with my buddy> Clinton although not running for President is absolutely fair game. You left wing whackos went after Melania with typical gusto so the "he's not the one running for office" boat don't float.

Hell's bells you slime balls even went after Mrs. Romney for her "so called disgusting display of wealth with her dressage horse" even though that horse was therapy for the poor womans freaking multiple sclerosis.

So did this idiot also vandalize Bill Cosby's star too? Just another moronic democrat.

"I'm doing this with my pussy fingers!"

Bill <I''m loving the cigar in your pussy> Clinton is a real deal compared to accusations with no proof and no merit. You're really stretching it today Carb. Too funny.

We know Trump committed adultery. Are you drunk?

And we know Clinton <with the swinging hey baby kiss it dick> is a serial adulterer many times over.

Are you stoned?
As is your Orange Messiah....and YOURS is running for President.

Bill <I took the Lolita Express 26 times and went to Orgy Island with my buddy> Clinton although not running for President is absolutely fair game. You left wing whackos went after Melania with typical gusto so the "he's not the one running for office" boat don't float.

Hell's bells you slime balls even went after Mrs. Romney for her "so called disgusting display of wealth with her dressage horse" even though that horse was therapy for the poor womans freaking multiple sclerosis.

You are losing it.

no, they decided to put that benghazi video maker back in jail instead.

Before you right wing idiots actually "praise" the video maker. Here's the bit of truth that nitwits like you fail to acknowledge:

Egyptian protesters, largely ultraconservative Islamists, climbed the walls of the US embassy in Cairo on Tuesday, made their way into the courtyard and brought down the flag, replacing it with a black flag with an Islamic inscription to protest a film attacking Islam's prophet, Muhammad.

Hours later, armed men in eastern Libya also stormed the US consulate there [in Benghazi) and set it on fire as anger spread.

Hundreds of protesters marched to the embassy in central Cairo, gathering outside its walls and chanting against the movie, which was reportedly produced in the United States.

"Say it, don't fear: their ambassador must leave," the crowd chanted.

Dozens of protesters then scaled the embassy walls, took down the flag from a pole in the courtyard and brought it back to the crowd outside. The crowd tried to burn it, but failing that, tore it apart. The protesters on the wall then raised on the flagpole a black flag with the Muslim declaration of faith on it.

Protests in Cairo and Benghazi over American film

Did he play Pickaxe Pete on the Cos's star while he was feeling all that angst for these women I wonder....

He was upset because Trump molests women.
In a way your and the rest of the left wing lying about Trump caused this to happen. You are an accessory to a crime, congrats.

Why are these same type of people not upset about Bill Clinton's rapes and sexual assaults? He's crazy maybe why, but why aren't you?

Forum List

Back