Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You?...

Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am still disturbed that even the Ted Kennedy case involving Chappaquiddick and Mary Jo Kopechne
was never fully resolved to public satisfaction.

The problem is with our whole justice and legal system that rewards people for lying, taking the
fifth, and exploiting "reasonable doubt". If lawyers fail to use every trick in the book to defend their client,
they can be sued for malpractice. So they have to take advantage of any loophole that could get their client off,
which are used to demand mistrials over any mistake, or it's arguably malpractice.

Well put!!!

Agree on Ted Kennedy 100%, also agree that the rules have created terrible incentives.

I would love a legal system that more effectively prosecuted:
  • Ted Kennedy for Chappaquiddick.
  • Ronald Reagan for Iran-Contra
  • Dick Chaney for Valerie Plame
  • Bush administration for mishandling war intelligence.
  • Donald Trump for Trump University
Here is my problem. Every time I say that I'd love to see both sides prosecuted equally, I discover that even the most elegant and well-reasoned jurists lack the required sense of detachment and neutrality. They deploy their admittedly impressive mental acuity to putting the only other side in jail.

This leads to the biggest problem of all: a legal system that selectively prosecutes is far more dangerous than Teddy Kennedy.

So I'm with you and I appreciate your post, but I'd went extremely powerful oversight rules to guard against selective prosecution. For instance, all the New York FBI agents who have openly declared antipathy to one candidate or the other should be investigated and removed if it is demonstrated that they are not fulfilling their role as non-partisan investigators.

Are you really that dumb....

Dick Cheney had nothing to do with valerie plame...do you undertand that....Patrick Fitzgerald knew when he started the investigation that the person who pointed out that valerie plame worked for the CIA was Richard Armitage.....and that was it.....he worked for left wing favorite colin powell....but Fitzgerald went on a fishing expedition...

And valerie plame was not an under cover operative at the time, she was working in D.C. and parking in the CIA parking lot.....

you guys are morons....

Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?
There is absolutely no proof --- zero, zip, zilch, nada --- that Bill Clinton raped or sexually assaulted anyone.

But, continue on with your lies if you must, you partisan hack.

You mean except for the testimony of Juanita Broaderick, under oath to FBI agents under threat of perjury and actual jail time like Martha Stewart...you mean except for that?

Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?
What about your faux outrage over bill? We found out every Republican going after bill had mistresses.

And then you go and nominate an actual rapist? If bills cheating bothered you how do you vote for trump?

I'll tell you how. You never cared. It was all politics. So is Benghazi. Every president had 20 benghazis

What about your faux outrage over bill? We found out every Republican going after bill had mistresses.

And then you go and nominate an actual rapist? If bills cheating bothered you how do you vote for trump?

I'll tell you how. You never cared. It was all politics. So is Benghazi. Every president had 20 benghazis

Wasn't the mistress...it was using his office to cover up the assault on Paula Jones....and then trying to hide monica so she wouldn't be part of that case.......

There is absolutely no proof --- zero, zip, zilch, nada --- that Bill Clinton raped or sexually assaulted anyone.

You mean except for the testimony of Juanita Broaderick, under oath to FBI agents under threat of perjury and actual jail time like Martha Stewart...you mean except for that?
They are accusations. Nothing more than that.

Sorry, but just because someone says something is so doesn't make it so, no matter how much you want it to be true.

Bill Clinton was never convicted of rape.

Donald Trump was never convicted of rape.

Both men have had well publicized consensual affairs and both men have had well publicized accusers whose claims did not meet the legal standards required for a conviction.

If you trust the American Legal System - which is the greatest one on earth - than you cannot invent a rape conviction that does not exist, unless you are as politically motivated as the accusers of these men and your standards for a conviction rise no higher than unsubstantiated accusations and innuendo.

Those are the facts.

Problem is: paulitician wants to live in a world where the accusers of Clinton are telling the truth but the accusers of Trump are lying - yet Paulitician offers zero legal proof. He is just slinging mud.

[And he supports a candidate who literally goes into an emotional meltdown whenever he is accused of anything. Can you imagine what Donald Trump would do if he faced a 30 year witch-hunt like the Clintons? Trump can't handle the slightest provocation without becoming an unhinged baby]

It gets worse for paulitician. If mere accusations are sufficient for paulitician to assume guilt, than he has zero basis to vote for Trump, who is currently being accused of fraud in his Trump University case, and who was just recently accused of rape by a 13 year old girl. The case was dropped, but why not use the rightwing strategy of dignifying accusations with no legal standing?

Trump and paulitician don't see what they are doing. If they treat accusations against the Clintons as true prior to any legal finding, than Trump himself is disqualified based on the accusations against him.

The reason paulitician doesn't see this hypocrisy is because I would bet my life that his post high school education is extremely thin. I cannot imagine he has spent much time in any intellectual environment that required the construction of arguments that follow from well built premises. He doesn't make arguments, nor does he respect the legal process. He epitomizes a system that has replaced civil debate with pure mudslinging.

By paulitician's vacant standard of proof, all the accusations about Trump's collusion with Russia to hack this election are true.

Why not respect the rule of law and only call something a crime once it has been proved in a court of law? [Why do all people who hate the Constitution act the same way?]

Wrong...we actually know that energy companies controlled by Putin gave the Clinton foundation 23.5 million dollars and paid bill Clinton for speeches......and ended up with 20% of ur uranium....

Nice lie though....

And Trump paid tons of money to the Clintons over the years, but this doesn't make him a Democrat.

Let me ask you a question.

If the sum total of financial relationships to Russia is your metric, than would you walk away from Trump if you had evidence that his ties to Russia were far more direct & comprehensive than the Clinton Foundation, which has used corporate donations from every continent and nearly every country to fund their work on Climate Change, Economic Development, Global Health, etc.

Trump has praised Putin. The FBI has EVIDENCE that leads them to the suspicion that Russians have hacked Clinton's campaign.

But let's face it. This doesn't bother you anymore than Reagan selling arms illegally to Iran in the 80s and funding a secret war in Central America, which was in direct violation of the American Constitution, and far more impeachable than lying about a Monika Lewinsky blower. Your job is not to investigate the Russian problems of Trump. He is the one you trust more in this election. Your job is to dig up dirt on the other side. You don't care about any dirt on your side. You are a foot-soldier who is fighting for the side you believe in.

If David Duke and his white supremacist neo-nazi coalition supported Hillary Clinton, you'd use this information to hurt her. But if that same evil coalition supports Trump, you say nothing. This is why we think you're full of shit with the Cold War and War on Terrorism. These were always political footballs used to win elections and control the head lines. When we peel back the onion layers, we realize that Russia and the KGB's Putin isn't really that much of an enemy.

FBI Suspects Russia in Hack of John Podesta Emails

Since the 1980s, Trump and his family members have made numerous trips to Moscow in search of business opportunities, and they have relied on Russian investors to buy their properties around the world.
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Obama gave 150 billion dollars to iran....and is allowing them to build their nuclear weapons....and you complain about Reagan.....really?

Have you read Iran-Contra? Do you know what the charges were?

What crimes did Obama break? Reagan's administration was convicted in a court of law for facilitating the delivery of weapons to Iran without legal authorization.

Why don't you start by studying both issue and talking about facts rather than vague innuendo created by talk radio to sway an election.

Seriously - look at the actual facts of both sides and then explain your point.
(Click) Iran Deal (this is the actual agreement. He is not allowing them to build nuclear weapons. If you are claiming that the agreement is not set-up to meet the stated goals, I can live with that - but I would want a careful argument)

(Click) Iran-Contra (these are actual documents from the national security archive)

Last edited:
First and foremost, Bill Clinton is not running for office.

As far as "rapes" ... only one woman ever accused him of rape and she swore under oath that he didn't.

Sorry, but just because someone says something is so doesn't make it so, no matter how much you want it to be true.

3 rape victims, about a dozen sexual assaults, all told family, friends, some even told the police and their military chain of command at the time of the attacks....and all of them are lying...and only bill clinton...is telling the truth.......

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that just came on the market...are you interested?

First and foremost, Bill Clinton is not running office.

As far as "rapes" ... only one woman ever accused him of rape and she swore under oath that he didn't.

Nope....Elizabeth Ward Gracen told her friend she was raped by clinton...and Juantia Broaderick testified under oath, to FBI agents under threat of jail that he raped her....

Please....try to keep up....

Both men have had well publicized consensual affairs and both men have had well publicized accusers whose claims did not meet the legal standards required for a conviction.

If you trust the American Legal System - which is the greatest one on earth - than you cannot invent a rape conviction that does not exist, unless you are as politically motivated as the accusers of these men and your standards for a conviction rise no higher than unsubstantiated accusations and innuendo.

Those are the facts.

Problem is: paulitician wants to live in a world where the accusers of Clinton are telling the truth but the accusers of Trump are lying - yet Paulitician offers zero legal proof. He is just slinging mud.

[And he supports a candidate who literally goes into an emotional meltdown whenever he is accused of anything. Can you imagine what Donald Trump would do if he faced a 30 year witch-hunt like the Clintons? Trump can't handle the slightest provocation without becoming an unhinged baby]

It gets worse for paulitician. If mere accusations are sufficient for paulitician to assume guilt, than he has zero basis to vote for Trump, who is currently being accused of fraud in his Trump University case, and who was just recently accused of rape by a 13 year old girl. The case was dropped, but why not use the rightwing strategy of dignifying accusations with no legal standing?

Trump and paulitician don't see what they are doing. If they treat accusations against the Clintons as true prior to any legal finding, than Trump himself is disqualified based on the accusations against him.

The reason paulitician doesn't see this hypocrisy is because I would bet my life that his post high school education is extremely thin. I cannot imagine he has spent much time in any intellectual environment that required the construction of arguments that follow from well built premises. He doesn't make arguments, nor does he respect the legal process. He epitomizes a system that has replaced civil debate with pure mudslinging.

By paulitician's vacant standard of proof, all the accusations about Trump's collusion with Russia to hack this election are true.

Why not respect the rule of law and only call something a crime once it has been proved in a court of law? [Why do all people who hate the Constitution act the same way?]

Wrong...we actually know that energy companies controlled by Putin gave the Clinton foundation 23.5 million dollars and paid bill Clinton for speeches......and ended up with 20% of ur uranium....

Nice lie though....

And Trump paid tons of money to the Clintons over the years, but this doesn't make him a Democrat.

Let me ask you a question.

If the sum total of financial relationships to Russia is your metric, than would you walk away from Trump if you had evidence that his ties to Russia were far more direct & comprehensive than the Clinton Foundation, which has used corporate donations from every continent and nearly every country to fund their work on Climate Change, Economic Development, Global Health, etc.

Trump has praised Putin. The FBI has EVIDENCE that leads them to the suspicion that Russians have hacked Clinton's campaign.

But let's face it. This doesn't bother you anymore than Reagan selling arms illegally to Iran in the 80s and funding a secret war in Central America, which was in direct violation of the American Constitution, and far more impeachable than lying about a Monika Lewinsky blower. Your job is not to investigate the Russian problems of Trump. He is the one you trust more in this election. Your job is to dig up dirt on the other side. You don't care about any dirt on your side. You are a foot-soldier who is fighting for the side you believe in.

If David Duke and his white supremacist neo-nazi coalition supported Hillary Clinton, you'd use this information to hurt her. But if that same evil coalition supports Trump, you say nothing. This is why we think you're full of shit with the Cold War and War on Terrorism. These were always political footballs used to win elections and control the head lines. When we peel back the onion layers, we realize that Russia and the KGB's Putin isn't really that much of an enemy.

FBI Suspects Russia in Hack of John Podesta Emails

Since the 1980s, Trump and his family members have made numerous trips to Moscow in search of business opportunities, and they have relied on Russian investors to buy their properties around the world.
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Obama gave 150 billion dollars to iran....and is allowing them to build their nuclear weapons....and you complain about Reagan.....really?

Have you read Iran-Contra? Do you know what the charges were?

What crimes did Obama break? Reagan's administration was convicted in a court of law for facilitating the delivery of weapons to Iran without legal authorization.

Why don't you start by studying both issue and talking about facts rather than vague innuendo created by talk radio to sway an election.

Seriously - look at the actual facts of both sides and then explain your point.
(Click) Iran Deal (this is the actual agreement. He is not allowing them to build nuclear weapons.)

(Click) Iran-Contra (these are actual documents from the national security archive)

iran is usint the 150 billion dollars to fund terrorism around the world, thanks to obama...and yes, they are building a bomb...you are naive and foolish.

3 rape victims, about a dozen sexual assaults, all told family, friends, some even told the police and their military chain of command at the time of the attacks....and all of them are lying...and only bill clinton...is telling the truth.......

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that just came on the market...are you interested?
So in other words, you have no proof of any of this.

Like I said before, just because you so badly want something to be true doesn't make it true.

When was he ever prosecuted for rape?

Clinton didn't rape anyone.

850,000 settlement is a lot for something that isn't pretty serious. Reasonably, he at least had very violent, forceful sex.
WTF are you vomiting now? That $850,000 settlement went to the woman's lawyers who never accused Clinton of touching her, no less "very violently," much less forcing her to have sex with him.

:cuckoo:

Those are the facts.

Donald Trump was heard on that bus about bragging to try to score with a married woman. Morals only matter to conservatives when it's Liberals' violating them.

Last edited:
Clinton didn't rape anyone.

850,000 settlement is a lot for something that isn't pretty serious. Reasonably, he at least had very violent, forceful sex.
WTF are you vomiting now? That $850,000 settlement went to the woman's lawyers who never accused Clinton of touching her, no less "very violently," much less forcing her to have sex with him.

:cuckoo:

What a moron...

"According to Jones's account, on May 8, 1991, she was escorted to Clinton's (then Governor of Arkansas) room in the Excelsior[3][4][5] (now Little Rock Marriott) Hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas, where he propositioned and exposed himself to her. She claimed she kept quiet about the incident until 1994, when a David Brock story in the American Spectator magazine printed an account. Jones filed a sexual harassment suit against Clinton on May 6, 1994, two days before the three-year statute of limitations, and sought $750,000 in damages.[6]"

Three is the subject... Clinton settled for no less than 850,000. You seem to possess a serious reality distortion field around you at all times.

Not a Clinton supporter here but what bothers me more than Bills rapes is Hillary not only defending a child rapist,but claiming that child was a liar and liked what happened and then laughing about and saying the child rapist passing the polygraph forever destroyed her trust in polygraphs. That is absolutely DISGUSTING and how the fuck can ANY female especially young females look up to someone who did that?

Last edited:

You should be much more concerned with Trump's history of sexual predation.

Not a Clinton supporter here but what bothers me more than Bills rapes is Hillary not only defending a child rapist,but claiming that child was a liar and liked what happened and then laughing about and saying the child rapist passing the polygraph forever destroyed your trust in polygraphs. That is absolutely DISGUSTING and how the fuck can ANY female especially young females look up to someone who did that?
Od....are you SURE Hillary IS female?

Forum List

Back