Clinton vs Kerry

Which Secretary of State under Obama was worse?

• John Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's like asking whether Brad Pitt was a better secretary of state than Johnny Depp.

Clinton did nothing. Kerry was so outclassed that he couldn't do anything.

That's like asking whether Brad Pitt was a better secretary of state than Johnny Depp.

Katz must be blackout druuuuunk

That's exactly what someone would say when they are bankrupt. How about Kerry ' s mid east peace plan? Or his masterfull job in Ukraine.

That's exactly what someone would say when they're druuuuuuuunk!!!

Hmm or stuuuuuuuupid :eek:

Katz must be blackout druuuuunk

That's exactly what someone would say when they are bankrupt. How about Kerry ' s mid east peace plan? Or his masterfull job in Ukraine.
There's no fix for Palestine or Putin, so there's nothing for him to do but try and keep the peace. Next!

Last edited:
I know Kerry is still struggling and Hillary is out of office, but at this point, it appears that Kerry is at least trying to focus on his job (even though he is a failure at it). Hillary wasn't interested in it in the first place, other than to enhance her resume for 2016, so I would give Kerry the edge over the lesbian.

I know Kerry is still struggling and Hillary is out of office, but at this point, it appears that Kerry is at least trying to focus on his job (even though he is a failure at it). Hillary wasn't interested in it in the first place, other than to enhance her resume for 2016, so I would give Kerry the edge over the lesbian.
Madam President you mean.

Madam President you mean.
Who, Kerry?

There's no fix for Palestine or Putin, so there's nothing for him to do but try and keep the peace. Next!

Putin just made obama and Kerry his brace of bitches. It couldn't happen to anyone more deserving.

God what in the world are you talking about? Brace of bitches? Is that something scared conservatives said back in the 60's?

Putin just made obama and Kerry his brace of bitches. It couldn't happen to anyone more deserving.

God what in the world are you talking about? Brace of bitches? Is that something scared conservatives said back in the 60's?

Scared!!! I'm loving it. Every time Putin fucks over obama it brightens my day.

Forum List

Back