Clintons Make Their Move: Ecuador Security Stops Embassy Intruder Climbing Where Assange Is Staying

Assassination wouldn't change anything, except to make the issue larger. But you keep getting your Email conspiracies confused anyway, I think. The Hillary personal server Emails are deleted, aren't they? It is the DNC Emails that are hacked, isn't it?

No doubt there are a number of corrupt officials that would love to see Assange silenced. However, I have to imagine that he has a contingency plan in place should that happen.

Assassination wouldn't change anything, except to make the issue larger. But you keep getting your Email conspiracies confused anyway, I think. The Hillary personal server Emails are deleted, aren't they? It is the DNC Emails that are hacked, isn't it?
No, the FBI undeleated several thousand of hitlerys deleted personal emails, all were pertaining to State business and top secret info....not yoga pants and depends....

Hitlery knows what emails are coming out....they have nothing to do with the DNC and, as we are told, will lead to her imprisonment...

I agree, assination won't stop what is coming, but that's not hitlerys intent....she must know others are waiting to do the same, and like finding a horse head in your bed, she is sending a message.....tell the truth, and you will die.....

Natasha here. It appears that they've hit everyone. But Assange in particular wants to take out the Hillary over the fake rape charges. This is what has had him hold up in that bloody embassy for so long.

ETA: Where is squirrel?

No, the FBI undeleated several thousand of hitlerys deleted personal emails, all were pertaining to State business and top secret info....not yoga pants and depends....

Hitlery knows what emails are coming out....they have nothing to do with the DNC and, as we are told, will lead to her imprisonment...

I agree, assination won't stop what is coming, but that's not hitlerys intent....she must know others are waiting to do the same, and like finding a horse head in your bed, she is sending a message.....tell the truth, and you will die.....
I missed the part about thousands of 'undeleted' Emails with 'top secret' State Department business. And wouldn't it be wiser to assassinate the FBI rather than Assange if that is the case?

Natasha here. It appears that they've hit everyone. But Assange in particular wants to take out the Hillary over the fake rape charges. This is what has had him hold up in that bloody embassy for so long.

Plotting to foil Natasha, Boris, and Vlad Putin

I missed the part about thousands of 'undeleted' Emails with 'top secret' State Department business. And wouldn't it be wiser to assassinate the FBI rather than Assange if that is the case?
No. The establishment controls the FBI. Or, did you miss Comeys press conference?

I hate the squirrel. I have recipes for bbq when I get him.

No. The establishment controls the FBI. Or, did you miss Comeys press conference?

How sick was that? I was listening (I only have radio) and I'm thinking even the G's are gone.

But if it is the FBI that has the Clinton 'undeleted top secret' Emails, why go after Assange? And I assume that the FBI, should Trump win the election, will no longer be controlled by the 'establishment'? And Comey will revert back to an independent unbiased officer of the law?

What a shame! After all he's done for America. But then, lots of people have turned against their own these days. sigh

How sick was that? I was listening (I only have radio) and I'm thinking even the G's are gone.
So whom did you listen to on the radio? Was it the whole testimony, or clips on a pundit's blurb?

What a shame! After all he's done for America. But then, lots of people have turned against their own these days. sigh

:lol:

Moose. You stupeed good looking Alces Alces. The squirrel is a Democrat. Rocky voted for hope and change. Stupeed squirrel. Unless the squirrel comes back to sanity with conservatives, the squirrel eees toast.

So whom did you listen to on the radio? Was it the whole testimony, or clips on a pundit's blurb?

As much as I could and then I went to transcript. WLS out of Chicago and then Fargo. My reception depends on the time of day. But I pretty well heard most of his press conference I think in context.

Poor son of a bitch.

As much as I could and then I went to transcript. WLS out of Chicago and then Fargo. My reception depends on the time of day. But I pretty well heard most of his press conference I think in context.

Poor son of a bitch.
You got THAT right! The guy got himself into a crossfire. He didn't condemn and he didn't exonerate.

They still insist that Seth Rich was a robbery, even though he died with his watch and his wallet.

Forum List

Back