Closet progressive...

• Banned
You're nothing more than a tiny little fascist that can't stand anyone that disagree's with you. I feel sorry for your kind.
To the contrary, there's no doubt the leopard can not change its spots. She was never a conservative obviously.

I feel sorry for control freaks like yourself… :itsok:

Your movement wishes to destroy America as a world power. A pussy that wants to gut our ability to compete in almost everyway as a nation. You're a coward along with your brothers in the isis that wishes to tar down everything all around them because they think they're somehow right.

A pussy that will make our kids uneducated
A pussy that will turn us into the taliban
A pussy that will let our roads into into shit
A pussy that will allow China to take our leadership position away.

A fucking moron

• Banned
Your movement wishes to destroy America as a world power. A pussy that wants to gut our ability to compete in almost everyway as a nation. You're a coward along with your brothers in the isis that wishes to tar down everything all around them because they think they're somehow right.

A fucking moron
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

• Banned
NBC is a good place for the snowflake, inbred progressives need to keep to themselves.

A fucking moron

I nominate matthew as most incoherent poster of the day.

A fucking moron

I nominate matthew as most incoherent poster of the day.
Every day.

A fucking moron
"You're nothing more than a tiny little fascist that can't stand anyone that disagree's with you. I feel sorry for your kind."

You're nothing more than a tiny little fascist that can't stand anyone that disagree's with you. I feel sorry for your kind.
To the contrary, there's no doubt the leopard can not change its spots. She was never a conservative obviously.

Why did she have to be a conservative in the first place? Because she worked for Foxnews?

Interesting....

Why did she have to be a conservative in the first place? Because she worked for Foxnews?

Interesting....
Because progressives suck ass...

Forum List

Back