A truly invaluable resource.

American Autocracy Threat Tracker

A Comprehensive Catalog Based on Donald Trump and His Associates’ Plans, Promises, and Propositions

It has links to all kinds of information concerning Trump's authoritarian bent. Like testimony from Norm Eisen, Republican, and former ethics monitor for the Bush admin.

"So I agree there can be no more important topic than the weaponization of government. I urge the Committee to focus on the most imminent threat of that weaponization now facing us as a nation: Donald Trump’s record of weaponizing the government and his promises to double down should he return to power. Given my family history, I would be remiss if I did not sound the alarm before you today about the ominous historical echoes of statements like this by former President Trump: “We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.”1 That is not all. The former president has raised the prospect that his former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley should be executed for his efforts to mitigate U.S.-China tensions.2 He has also proudly promised that, if he wins the presidency, media outlets that featured any negative coverage of him “will be thoroughly scrutinized because theyshould pay a big price for what they have done to our once great country!”3 And he has issued a blanket threat to his opponents: “IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!” 4

I'm not sure what Don means when he says media outlets critical of him "will be thoroughly scrutinized" but it has an ominous sound to it. As though he is prepared to infringe on the free speech rights of news outlets he doesn't like. It isn't the first time he's explored ways to silence his critics.

Trump Renews Pledge to ‘Take a Strong Look’ at Libel Laws

Obama was critical of Faux during his time as prez. But..............

“I complained plenty about Fox News, but you never heard me threaten to shut them down or call them enemies of the people.”

Personally, I think the threats Donald Trump, felon, has made against the media are empty bluster just like the notion of locking up Hillary was. Cuz their real goal is to get a message across. Namely the media...“should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great country!”

The reality is media outlets he doesn't like have reported on what HE has "done to our once great country." They are also reporting on what he plans to do to our once great country.

In America, the tax cheating, adulterous, rapist knows he can't silence the media like he wants to. The alternative he is left with is to de-legitimize it. What better way to do than accuse it of being the enemy of the people when in fact it is his enemy for reporting the truth about him.
Better stay under your bed with your Binky, Cupcake.

A Comprehensive Catalog Based on Donald Trump and His Associates’ Plans, Promises, and Propositions

It has links to all kinds of information concerning Trump's authoritarian bent. Like testimony from Norm Eisen, Republican, and former ethics monitor for the Bush admin.

"So I agree there can be no more important topic than the weaponization of government. I urge the Committee to focus on the most imminent threat of that weaponization now facing us as a nation: Donald Trump’s record of weaponizing the government and his promises to double down should he return to power. Given my family history, I would be remiss if I did not sound the alarm before you today about the ominous historical echoes of statements like this by former President Trump: “We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.”1 That is not all. The former president has raised the prospect that his former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley should be executed for his efforts to mitigate U.S.-China tensions.2 He has also proudly promised that, if he wins the presidency, media outlets that featured any negative coverage of him “will be thoroughly scrutinized because theyshould pay a big price for what they have done to our once great country!”3 And he has issued a blanket threat to his opponents: “IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!” 4

I'm not sure what Don means when he says media outlets critical of him "will be thoroughly scrutinized" but it has an ominous sound to it. As though he is prepared to infringe on the free speech rights of news outlets he doesn't like. It isn't the first time he's explored ways to silence his critics.

“I complained plenty about Fox News, but you never heard me threaten to shut them down or call them enemies of the people.”

Personally, I think the threats Donald Trump, felon, has made against the media are empty bluster just like the notion of locking up Hillary was. Cuz their real goal is to get a message across. Namely the media...“should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great country!”

The reality is media outlets he doesn't like have reported on what HE has "done to our once great country." They are also reporting on what he plans to do to our once great country.

In America, the tax cheating, adulterous, rapist knows he can't silence the media like he wants to. The alternative he is left with is to de-legitimize it. What better way to do than accuse it of being the enemy of the people when in fact it is his enemy for reporting the truth about him.
Tl;dr

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...................................
He’s an asshole, a narcissist, arrogant and prideful, but he’s not ancr an Authoritarian. If he was, like I am; he’d have had every Republican lawmaker who disobeyed him banished from the party between 2017 & 2021.

Huh. It ignores the outright fascism of you leftards.

Dismissed as leftist propaganda.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I would like to thanks you for your list of the absolute craziest left wing kook sources I’ve ever seen.
Hilarious.!

Trump’s openly dictatorial aspirations are complemented by an extensive pre-election plan to fundamentally alter the nature of American government: the Heritage Foundation’s 2025 Presidential Transition Project (Project 2025). Created by Trump allies and staffed by those including his past and likely future administration appointees, it is in the words of Heritage Foundation president Kevin Roberts, a plan for “institutionalizing Trumpism.” Trump has returned the compliment, saying of Roberts (and Heritage) that he’s “doing an unbelievable job, he’s bringing it back to levels we’ve never seen … thank you Kevin.”

Then it's probably crammed up your well used ass.

3 And he has issued a blanket threat to his opponents: “IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!”4

I think we should be focusing more on the voters rather than Trump himself.

We have to ask ourselves, why does such a large portion of people think this guy is the answer?
Where does this come from?

There is little point vilifying him, apart from his base revels in it, it does nothing for the regular voter.

So where did it all go wrong.

Some MAGA feelings of injustice is quite similar to what liberals have been saying for years.

Income Inequality/Power Inequality
MAGA say the Elites have all the power and money.
Liberals have been pointing out at lobbying and tax laws favouring the Rich and Corporations.

MAGA believe they are forgotten
For the last 5 years US has been come more and more corporate supporting and protecting and less and less supporting the people. This happens for individuals and societies...
The Supreme Court is packed with huge believers in corporate rights over individual/society rights.
The rest of the first world believe corporates are there to serve the people, US has it that the people are there to serve the corporate.

This is a very short start, could take a long time to nail down exactly what they want and how that has been coerced. Rome wasn't built in a day but start addressing the smaller problems an stripping his base away from him...

Many of Trump’s former Cabinet officials and advisors—those with the most experience watching him govern behind the scenes—believe he poses a grave danger to the country. John Bolton, Trump’s former National Security Advisor, said, “I think Trump will cause significant damage in a second term, damage that in some cases will be irreparable.” Trump’s former chief of staff, John Kelly, said that the former president praised Adolf Hitler’s ability to rebuild Germany’s economy, and admired his maintaining “loyalty” of his senior Nazi officials.

Ouch.
John Bolton. Ouch, indeed.

Trump’s openly dictatorial aspirations are complemented by an extensive pre-election plan to fundamentally alter the nature of American government: the Heritage Foundation’s 2025 Presidential Transition Project (Project 2025). Created by Trump allies and staffed by those including his past and likely future administration appointees, it is in the words of Heritage Foundation president Kevin Roberts, a plan for “institutionalizing Trumpism.” Trump has returned the compliment, saying of Roberts (and Heritage) that he’s “doing an unbelievable job, he’s bringing it back to levels we’ve never seen … thank you Kevin.”
Are you also afraid of ducks?

Forum List

Back