CNBC has Kamala's advisor (of course) on the show and mocks him for her absurd communist economic proposals

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Kamala herself, of course, can't defend these insane ideas, so she sends a rube out to try to do it for her.

It goes about as well as you'd expect.

Unrealized capital gains taxes? Food price controls? Who would knowingly vote for this??

Kamala herself, of course, can't defend these insane ideas, so she sends a rube out to try to do it for her.

Unrealized capital gains taxes? Food price controls? Who would knowingly vote for this??

I listen to some of the people you have in the Dem Party and I have to ask, "where did you find some of these people?"

Economic illiterate isn't even the word. I believe this is the end result of some who have lived their entire lives either working for the government or a political party.

So, it's your assertion that communist countries already put a tax on these unrealized gains?

Which countries have done this?

She is a sinking ship..

That was a good video. It sure would have been nice however, if they would have gotten to 'price controls'. Would have loved to have seen him try and spin his way out of it.

That was a good video. It sure would have been nice however, if they would have gotten to 'price controls'. Would have loved to have seen him try and spin his way out of it.

Just the pure ignorance he displayed by comparing unrealized capital gains taxes to property taxes shows how dangerously stupid these DemoKKKrats really are.

Anyone watching that video should be terrified of a Harris presidency.

Just the pure ignorance he displayed by comparing unrealized capital gains taxes to property taxes shows how dangerously stupid these DemoKKKrats really are.
Interesting. Why should one item be taxed and another not? I mean many rightards regard any tax as theft, from what I've read, so what difference?

I suppose it all depends on whose ox is getting gored.

Interesting. Why should one item be taxed and another not? I mean many rightards regard any tax as theft, from what I've read, so what difference?

I suppose it all depends on whose ox is getting gored.

So you don't understand the difference between unrealized capital gains and property taxes either.

Now I know what kind of retards Kamala's policy ideas are aimed at. :badgrin:

So, it's your assertion that communist countries already put a tax on these unrealized gains?

Which countries have done this?
/----/ Communist countries don't allow private property or stock portfolios. Everything belongs to the state.

So you don't understand the difference between unrealized capital gains and property taxes either.

Now I know what kind of retards Kamala's policy ideas are aimed at. :badgrin:
Logically, why should one class of item be exempt from taxation and another class of item not be exempt?

Logically, why should one class of item be exempt from taxation and another class of item not be exempt?

I listen to some of the people you have in the Dem Party and I have to ask, "where did you find some of these people?"

Economic illiterate isn't even the word. I believe this is the end result of some who have lived their entire lives either working for the government or a political party.
The Dem sheeple are drunk on the Dem talking points. All they believe is that elected Dems will steal other people's money and gift it to them.

Forum List

Back