CNBC has Kamala's advisor (of course) on the show and mocks him for her absurd communist economic proposals

You don't have to be ashamed you can't explain the logic and philosophy of taxation when asked, even though you bloviate about it.

That is the MAGAt way, after all.

I'll try to break it down into small words and very basic ideas. Property taxes are not levied at the federal level, whereas Kamala's insane unrealized capital gains tax would be. Property taxes are used by the jurisdictions that levy them to pay for services within the jurisdiction where the taxes are levied. Kamala's insane unrealized capital gains tax would go into the general fund, like current capital gains federal tax does.

Now, since Kamala knows how dumb you are, she won't explain this to you, because you're going to support it whether you understand it or not (and you clearly don't). :badgrin:

I'll try to break it down into small words and very basic ideas.
Your philosophy of taxation and why one class of item should be taxed while another class of item should not be taxed? I'd be pleased to read it.

Property taxes are used by the jurisdictions that levy them to pay for services within the jurisdiction where the taxes are levied.
So you'd be fine with it if both unrealised capital gains and property were taxed nationally, or conversely, locally?

Seems a strange philosophy, but ok.

Last edited:
Your philosophy of taxation and why one class of item should be taxed while another class of item should not be taxed? I'd be pleased to read it.

You just did, dipshit.

Editing my post when you quote it is dishonest and cowardly, by the way. Now fuck off.

Are there more reprehensible functionaries than LaCivita and Cheung?

Top campaign adviser Chris LaCivita said in a statement Tuesday that Trump went to the cemetery at the invitation of Gold Star families who lost loved ones in the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. He added: “For a despicable individual to physically prevent President Trump’s team from accompanying him to this solemn event is a disgrace and does not deserve to represent the hollowed [sic] grounds of Arlington National Cemetery.”
But Trump campaign communications director Steven Cheung said that “there was no physical altercation as described,” that the campaign was given permission to bring a photographer and that it is “prepared to release footage” to defend against “defamatory claims.”
Cheung also claimed, without providing evidence or details, that “an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump’s team during a very solemn ceremony.”

1724882818594.png

Ok, my bad, I thought you'd know what 'philosophy of taxation' meant.
Sorry, I won't do it again.

Your philosophy of taxation is that one of those under discussion is national and one is local?

Therefore only some unexplained classes of items can be taxed?

I'm sorry what I wrote went so far over your head. I can't state it any simpler without using crayons. Now fuck off.

The idiotic assertion was that communists support taxing the unrealized gains. I'm just trying to find out in which communist country this is done.
/——/ Confiscation of personal property in communist countries happened decades ago when they seized power. Commie Harris is just laying the groundwork.
Give her time.

/——/ Confiscation of personal property in communist countries happened decades ago when they seized power. Commie Harris is just laying the groundwork.
Give her time.
Not even close to the commies support the tax assertion.

Can you provide the communist country or not?

Forum List

Back