CNN: Bragg fell way short of proving case against Trump.

The Demrats don't quit. If they fail to stop Trump with a conviction, they'll just find another way. America's deep state can't ever allow Trump to interfere with America's war against Russia!

Government knows that Trump's claim that he would bomb both Beijing and Moscow, is only rhetoric that's meant to please Americans who understand that China and Russia won't retaliate on account of defective weapons.

Even CNN has to admit this case is pathetic. Nothing but a political hit job by Joe Biden's DOJ to try to take Trump out of the race for President.

If CNN decides to be an honest broker for truth in media they may yet salvage their once pristine reputation.

I don't really enjoy the bias by any outlet, including Fox. No one is worse than MSNBC but CNN was getting close at one point.

The world needs a strong America. We need your principles to reign again and we need the enemies of America to fail.

I hope you all understand this. THis goes beyond ourselves, this is an abstract concept with real world consequences.

Initially, I thought this case would end up as a hung jury. I changed my mind. There are 34 felony counts. Trump will be found guilty on at least one charge if not more.

Juries like to bargain to avoid a hung jury
It's not quite that simple, but it makes a good discussion.
Otherwise, there is no precedence set in the American justice system, due to complete corruption.
Not to even mention presidential immunity from prosecution.

Conviction?
Which outcome is more likely to bring complete collapse and downfall of democracy?

I am watching CNN right now

They are saying there is a good chance of conviction
1717004209199.png

Forum List

Back