CNN: Bragg fell way short of proving case against Trump.

Initially, I thought this case would end up as a hung jury. I changed my mind. There are 34 felony counts. Trump will be found guilty on at least one charge if not more.

If he's convicted, Hochul should pardon him. It will be a win for both sides and good for the country.

If he's convicted, Hochul should pardon him. It will be a win for both sides and good for the country.
That may be a smart political move. Even with a conviction, it is highly unlikely Trump will receive any jail time. The pardon would definitely discombobulate the Trumpers, at least more than usual.

Even CNN has to admit this case is pathetic. Nothing but a political hit job by Joe Biden's DOJ to try to take Trump out of the race for President.

Interesting argument and I would say back that since he signed the checks personally, the burden of proof is on him.

The documented evidence is very high and Trump hasn't refuted anything Cohen or Stormy made on the stand...

This is not he said, she said... This is he said and we have checks, his side said nothing.

What clearly doesn't help is Trump is blatantly lying about having sex with Stormy Daniels...

Cohen stood there and made accusations... The guy is a crook but Trump hired a crook, Trump knew what type of person he was..

That may be a smart political move. Even with a conviction, it is highly unlikely Trump will receive any jail time. The pardon would definitely discombobulate the Trumpers, at least more than usual.
It's really understanding the end game. No perfection from the side you hate. They do know the direction though.

With a clean record, nonviolent crime….no jail time is warranted

He would get probation, community service, a fine

Only because the NY jury pool is obviously tainted to the left. When it comes to the case itself, its a complete dud. Worse even.

Left or right has nothing to do with a juries ability to look at evidence and decide if there is enough evidence to convict.

Left or right has nothing to do with a juries ability to look at evidence and decide if there is enough evidence to convict.
Why do you say weird shit like that? Am i supposed to lose my mind and go insane because you made this absurd claim? I am not impressed by posts like this ^.

With a clean record, nonviolent crime….no jail time is warranted

He would get probation, community service, a fine
Of course, Trump has violated, more than once I might add, rule number 1 for all criminal defendants: Don't piss off the judge.

Forum List

Back