CNN Harwood gone

Didn't he get a warning a week or so ago to tone it down?

Oh well, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Didn't he get a warning a week or so ago to tone it down?

Oh well, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Plenty of "rubbish" in all the media but that never keeps some from listening... and believing.

Not sure what CNN is trying to accomplish. It's not like they are going to attract any right wingers from Fox, and the left wingers will just go to MSNBC.
I can remember a time when CNN was very well respected and while they always tracked left they featured many moderate gop folks on a regular basis....And some not so moderate.

Back during the Bernie Shaw era their international coverage was simply top-notch.

Now about all they have is John King....His election coverage is a cut above....,It would be great if he would throttle that relic Wolf Blitzer.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.....I mean at one time they had Tucker Carlson and Glen Beck for goodness sake.

List of CNN Anchors - Former Anchors and Reporters | Anchors Reporters

Not sure what CNN is trying to accomplish. It's not like they are going to attract any right wingers from Fox, and the left wingers will just go to MSNBC.
Right, their reputation is already shot. They are now a joke

But then, that would require logic to see that, hence the problem

They're trying not to go bankrupt.

They want to return to legitimate news rather than continuing as a hate and propaganda outlet for the fascist democrats.

Right, their reputation is already shot. They are now a joke

But then, that would require logic to see that, hence the problem

Yeah...it's going to tough to shed the leftist twist they've been pushing for a decade now.
I got a feeling they're just going to replace the current leftards with some new ones that dont have a track record....yet.

It would seem they are trying to get those people who are in the middle and not die hard partisans. Fighting MSNBC for the hard left viewers didn’t really work out for them.

Forum List

Back