CNN has collapsed... January ratings in - they lost 90% of their viewers over last year. 90%!

That is not recoverable.
Scandal after scandal, last week their leader forced out over emails showing Zucker made a deal with Chris Cuomo to go light on his Covid disaster in return for exclusive interviews. (Like anyone believed he resigned for a consensual relationship)

CNN lost 90% of their viewers over January 2021. The largest loss in Television history.

Hope want bring their demise. You're reading far to much into it. They are going nowhere you fool.
If they are such a failure, why are you paranoid about their success or failure? No one hates like republicans.

Hope want bring their demise. You're reading far to much into it. They are going nowhere you fool.
If they are such a failure, why are you paranoid about their success or failure? No one hates like republicans.

Reading too much into a 90% drop in viewership??

Hope you get over your butthurt. The worm is turning, it just started.

I stopped watching CNN when they hired all the Trump sychophants like Jeffrey Lord and Kayleigh Bimbo and Steve Cortes. I didn't watch them much even before that.
So you like being lied to.

Reading too much into a 90% drop in viewership??

Hope you get over your butthurt. The worm is turning, it just started.
So you are gullible enough to interpret that as an election victory like you assumed the rally numbers of trump would automatically convert to a victory. We know how that worked out.

Don't be so stupid to believe every poll that comes out especially if it is right wing supported. You might like point scoring and cherry picking but that doesn't equate to victory. Its pure desperate point scoring as per normal.

So you are gullible enough to interpret that as an election victory like you assumed the rally numbers of trump would automatically convert to a victory. We know how that worked out.

Don't be so stupid to believe every poll that comes out especially if it is right wing supported. You might like point scoring and cherry picking but that doesn't equate to victory. Its pure desperate point scoring as per normal.
1) It's not a poll.
2) It isn't right wing supported.

CNN will soon be revamped by their new owners. The majority shareholder wants CNN to be more centrist, thus making more money for him and the other shareholders. The leftists will all land at MS-LSD, which is where they want to go anyway but used CNN as sort of a formerly "respectful" buffer from MS-LSD's highly dubious far left "reporting".
I would like to see CNN try to become a reliable source for news. It might take a decade to overcome its reputation as a false news outlet or Clinton New Network but by hiring real journalists (if any still exist) CNN might be able to pull it off.

I would like to see CNN try to become a reliable source for news. It might take a decade to overcome its reputation as a false news outlet or Clinton New Network but by hiring real journalists (if any still exist) CNN might be able to pull it off.
I still prefer their election night coverage.....John King is very good at it. Trouble is you have to look at Wolf Blitzer too.

I swear in 2016 I thought he was going to throttle Blitzer when it was clear for over a hour that Trump won PA but Blitzer kept "what if-ing" him.

I still prefer their election night coverage.....John King is very good at it. Trouble is you have to look at Wolf Blitzer too.

I swear in 2016 I thought he was going to throttle Blitzer when it was clear for over a hour that Trump won PA but Blitzer kept "what if-ing" him.
John King is the best.

Who gives a shit? :lol:
Fewer than 10,000 viewers.

They better not pout, but CNN will NEVER give up prevarication to smother good men.
:(

Forum List

Back