🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN offers Russian side of the story in Malaysian flight

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
(CNN) -- In the tangled aftermath of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 disaster, two narratives have emerged -- one that most of the world subscribes to, and another that Russia and the rebels are pushing. Russia offers alternate takes to what brought down MH17 - CNN.com
On the behalf of humanity world wide I want to state that I and majority we are NOT subscribed to CNN nor to Obama nor Bush, nor Putin, and their circle of hypocrisy - We are being merely manipulated by you.

To enter this link from CNN homepage it says "Russia's side of the story" and yet it begins with propaganda, and if full of propaganda against Russia (since we're in America, and vice verse if you're in Russia. because their whole game is to keep turning us against each other so that we don't turn on them, the minority who are making the majority of income). the article continues:
"The Russian government has repeatedly put out misinformation and propaganda throughout this conflict in Ukraine,
This is what CNN calls "Russia's side of the story"
And the rest of article is full of anti Russian propaganda, titled "Russia's side of the story". Even the comments on the article ridicule CNN:
UNITED_STATES_GOVERNMENT • 2 hours ago
Once again CNN is pushing its war propaganda just like they did in the Iraq war Part II;
1. Russia has nothing to gain from this tragedy and US and Ukraine are using it to push their own agenda.
2. Missiles don't kill people, people kill people; shall we be hypocritical and accuse the gun manufacturers of murder? Also the USA is the worlds biggest weapons supplier and murderer. Just take a look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Israel just to name a few. Now the USA wants to arm rebels, terrorist, alquaida, and ISIS. US has no moral standing to accuse anyone of supplying weapons
3. We don't have all the evidence
4. USA started this war by its attempted coup of the Ukraine leadership earlier which led to this blood shed and tragedy
5. How come we are not seeing Russian side commentators on the media? Why only neocons and Ukraine backers? Very one sided methinks

MatthewO > Ari • an hour ago
he's got a point.. why aren't we seeing the other side of the story...
and the US point of view constantly downplaying the other side and flat out accusing them of lying..
why can't we hear both sides and make up our own minds?

guyvsspy > MatthewO • an hour ago
I'm still waiting for the truth from Cheney..........ZZzzzzzzzzzz
The other side of the story is that Russian officials saw a military plane behind the doomed flight, but CNN and friends already knew the full story from the start, and they claimed that ONLY THEY can investigate. And my thread showing genocide of the US/EU backed Kiev junta is in the Rubber room if anyone wants to take a look, but the best source for truth of course is Internet, I use liveleak - of course anyone can post propaganda there too, but at least it's from all sides, the real truth we can only add up ourselves.

Hey man, f*ck this "gathering all the evidence before we come to a conclusion" sh*t and "innocent until proven guilty" garbage!

We want WWIII muthuh fuckahs!

(CNN) -- In the tangled aftermath of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 disaster, two narratives have emerged -- one that most of the world subscribes to, and another that Russia and the rebels are pushing. Russia offers alternate takes to what brought down MH17 - CNN.com
On the behalf of humanity world wide I want to state that I and majority we are NOT subscribed to CNN nor to Obama nor Bush, nor Putin, and their circle of hypocrisy - We are being merely manipulated by you.

To enter this link from CNN homepage it says "Russia's side of the story" and yet it begins with propaganda, and if full of propaganda against Russia (since we're in America, and vice verse if you're in Russia. because their whole game is to keep turning us against each other so that we don't turn on them, the minority who are making the majority of income). the article continues:
"The Russian government has repeatedly put out misinformation and propaganda throughout this conflict in Ukraine,
This is what CNN calls "Russia's side of the story"
And the rest of article is full of anti Russian propaganda, titled "Russia's side of the story". Even the comments on the article ridicule CNN:
UNITED_STATES_GOVERNMENT • 2 hours ago
Once again CNN is pushing its war propaganda just like they did in the Iraq war Part II;
1. Russia has nothing to gain from this tragedy and US and Ukraine are using it to push their own agenda.
2. Missiles don't kill people, people kill people; shall we be hypocritical and accuse the gun manufacturers of murder? Also the USA is the worlds biggest weapons supplier and murderer. Just take a look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Israel just to name a few. Now the USA wants to arm rebels, terrorist, alquaida, and ISIS. US has no moral standing to accuse anyone of supplying weapons
3. We don't have all the evidence
4. USA started this war by its attempted coup of the Ukraine leadership earlier which led to this blood shed and tragedy
5. How come we are not seeing Russian side commentators on the media? Why only neocons and Ukraine backers? Very one sided methinks

MatthewO > Ari • an hour ago
he's got a point.. why aren't we seeing the other side of the story...
and the US point of view constantly downplaying the other side and flat out accusing them of lying..
why can't we hear both sides and make up our own minds?

guyvsspy > MatthewO • an hour ago
I'm still waiting for the truth from Cheney..........ZZzzzzzzzzzz
The other side of the story is that Russian officials saw a military plane behind the doomed flight, but CNN and friends already knew the full story from the start, and they claimed that ONLY THEY can investigate. And my thread showing genocide of the US/EU backed Kiev junta is in the Rubber room if anyone wants to take a look, but the best source for truth of course is Internet, I use liveleak - of course anyone can post propaganda there too, but at least it's from all sides, the real truth we can only add up ourselves.

Amidst failing ratings acts of desperation such as taking the PERPS point of view is nothing new for CNN. Christianne Amanpour would be a fine example of getting it totally wrong. But Given the lefts penchant for elevating ignorance and promoting social media over national defense stories like this one will continue to assault the sensibilities of rational people.

Last edited:
So they're supposed to lie?????
Or not include information that they know to be factual????

It's not a "matter of opinion" there are facts that are know about this case.

Objective journalism demands that they present the Russian's point of view.

Honesty demands that they include all the known information.

(Shouldn't this be in media?)

Last edited:
Well, it doesn't really matter if the rebels (aka soviet paramilitary) thought it was a military flight or even if there was a military plane in the area. We know Putin's lying when he says Russia is not arming "the rebels," and we know the soviets are directing them. We know Putin and Russia's motive is to destabilize govts in former Soviet controlled territories. The question is whether we will do anything to counter the Russian actions. Bushii didn't. And, in the end Bushii decided he's been mistaken in "looking into Putin's soul," and relations got frosty. Obama wanted a bromance. That hasn't worked out either.

January of 2017 come on down.

They ARE lying when they title their article "Russian point of view" and in that article is nothing but anti Russian propaganda.

Not on CNN, but these are the actual witnesses describing what happened: LiveLeak.com - MH17 Videos from Russian 1TV channel
second video: The woman on the phone says she saw two planes, then several explosions she thought they were bombing them, but nothing fell on the ground, then one plane fell and another few on. the man tells a similar story also.
I also want to add that the best evidence CNN and the US/EU have against Russia is that "the world community is outraged, all point finger at Putin"

Last edited:
The Netherlands is not buying Putin's line any longer, and Putin's sudden announcement, (after the Russian Security Council meeting, called with less that a day's notice AND the UN* Security Council vote) that Russia will pressure the separatists indicates Russia understands the country needs better "stories". No, Russia didn't ORDER the launch, but a Russian weapons system was used(.)

They ARE lying when they title their article "Russian point of view" and in that article is nothing but anti Russian propaganda.

Guess you missed those big letters in front of that headline that said: "Propaganda Wars" huh ??

The story is EXACTLY as billed.

And the Russian story: That the passengers were already dead when they were put on the plane ....

seriously????

Are all you comrades unaware of the video of passengers storing their luggage on the plane just before it took off that was on one of the passengers instagram?

If you are going to make up something that stupid and that easily disproven, you're gonna have to expect to get called on it.

Are you truly suggesting that the failure to report that crap with a straight face indicates poor journalism????

And the Russian story: That the passengers were already dead when they were put on the plane ....
And US/EU backed Kiev junta claims that RUSSIANS shot down the plane - so make up your mind, was it Russians or was it separatists? you can't have it both ways

And US/EU backed Kiev junta claims that RUSSIANS shot down the plane - so make up your mind, was it Russians or was it separatists? you can't have it both ways

It was the separatists ALONG WITH their Russian advisers. So your's is not an either/or proposition as you try to claim.

Facts:

1. Russia invaded Crimea.

2. Russia is waging a proxy war in eastern Ukraine.

Facts:

1. Russia GAVE Crimea to Ukraine during USSR times as a gesture, to show solidarity, much like Adolf Hitler allowed Austrian troops to march through Germany.
2. And Biden's son already has deals in Ukraine, I can prove my statement, but you can not prove yours.

Facts:

1. Russia GAVE Crimea to Ukraine during USSR times as a gesture, to show solidarity, much like Adolf Hitler allowed Austrian troops to march through Germany.
2. And Biden's son already has deals in Ukraine, I can prove my statement, but you can not prove yours.

So you advocate Indian giving ?????

Facts:

So you advocate Indian giving ?????
I don't understand what you mean

Forum List

Back