CNN Prime-Time Ratings Flounder, Lowest Since 1991

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

CNN's prime-time viewership among the key 25-54 age demographic dipped during the week of May 13-19 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. to its smallest audience since 1991, with just 83,000 tuning in, according to Nielsen.

Fox News garnered 186,000 viewers in the key demographic during that time span and MSNBC had 111,000, according to data...

I find this troubling.....Looks like the nut-jobs are going to MS-LSD to get their fix of proper leftist propaganda....Now with extra spittle.

Even the 1st place (FOX) numbers seem terribly low.

Its amazing to see full on corporate news agencies getting less viewers than the average YouTube video.

Maybe there's something to the notion that the media going through an extinction level event. :dunno:

83,000... wow... why even spend the energy to put that garbage on the air....
I guess people are tired of being lied to and having facts hidden from them....

CNN's prime-time viewership among the key 25-54 age demographic dipped during the week of May 13-19 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. to its smallest audience since 1991, with just 83,000 tuning in, according to Nielsen.

Fox News garnered 186,000 viewers in the key demographic during that time span and MSNBC had 111,000, according to data...

I find this troubling.....Looks like the nut-jobs are going to MS-LSD to get their fix of proper leftist propaganda....Now with extra spittle.

Even the 1st place (FOX) numbers seem terribly low.

Its amazing to see full on corporate news agencies getting less viewers than the average YouTube video.

Maybe there's something to the notion that the media going through an extinction level event. :dunno:

CNN has committed unforgivable sins, like showing polls that favor Donald Trump, and accurately reporting the fact that Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels are white trash liars.

Forum List

Back