CNN to be sued for more than $250M over 'vicious' and 'direct attacks' on Covington High student: la

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
CNN to be sued for more than $250M over 'vicious' and 'direct attacks' on Covington High student: lawyer

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false.

“Now you say you've seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I've said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn't resist the idea that here's a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.”

CNN to be sued for more than $250M over 'vicious' and 'direct attacks' on Covington High student: lawyer

This is just what the country needs...a court's determination that CNN is essentially, FAKE NEWS and will pay dearly!

Note, The Post is being sued for 250 Million and CNN for OVER that. That fills my heart with love!

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false.

“Now you say you've seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I've said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn't resist the idea that here's a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.”

This is just what the country needs...a court's determination that CNN is essentially, FAKE NEWS and will pay dearly!

Everyone being sued will pay off to make it go away. The kid's financial future is secure.

Everyone being sued will pay off to make it go away. The kid's financial future is secure.
You think CNN and the Post are that certain the 1st amendment will be overturned?

You think CNN and the Post are that certain the 1st amendment will be overturned?

No, I believe they will pay him off to make him go away. If it goes to court, I believe libel will be upheld, and for greater damages than a payoff would grant.

The press is not immune.

wonder if they will sue the Bishop too? The Bishop got it WRONG as well, early on?

Last month, investigators hired by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington concluded that the students did not instigate the confrontation with Phillips. Bishop Roger Foys, who initially condemned the students' behavior, wrote in a letter to parents that they had been "placed in a situation that was at once bizarre and even threatening."

$250 million to that crazed psychopath Bezos, is chump change.

$250 million to CNN, might cause bankruptcy. Particularly if Trump isn’t re-elected. Like Big Ears with guns, nothing has made more money for the MSM than Trump’s presidentcy.

It's a slam dunk. Fake news will set Sandmann up for life.

Note, The Post is being sued for 250 Million and CNN for OVER that. That fills my heart with love!
Let us know how it goes...especially with the CNN and Post investigators going over the history of bullying that may or may not show up.

You may want to try to keep up with things. The Post has already admitted they lied. You've claimed these innocent kids are bullies for over a month now. Yet you continue to show no evidence. Another fail in a long line of them.

Mine too.
But they'll just double down with even more fake INTENTIONAL smears.
Actually, if they have to come forth with many many millions and it makes news...i find that to be lesson learned for CNN. Not one they would easily want repeated. They didn't learn from Donna Brazille, they have to go into those deep pockets to make it hurt. (I hope)

Good. I hope they each get every penny.

Forum List

Back