CNN to be sued for more than $250M over 'vicious' and 'direct attacks' on Covington High student: la

CNN to be sued for more than $250M over 'vicious' and 'direct attacks' on Covington High student: lawyer

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false.

“Now you say you've seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I've said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn't resist the idea that here's a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.”

CNN to be sued for more than $250M over 'vicious' and 'direct attacks' on Covington High student: lawyer

This is just what the country needs...a court's determination that CNN is essentially, FAKE NEWS and will pay dearly!
Good. I hope they each get every penny.
Me. too!

The only way they can win the suit against CNN and the W Post, is to prove CNN/WP knew what they wrote about it was not true, when they wrote it.... If this lawyer has that proof, then this lawyer will get his 40% of the money, and be rich as well!

The only way they can win the suit against CNN and the W Post, is to prove CNN/WP knew what they wrote about it was not true, when they wrote it.... If this lawyer has that proof, then this lawyer will get his 40% of the money, and be rich as well!
Not true. They continued to maintain the smear long after the evidence that was false came to light. They even refused to apologize when given a chance.

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false.

“Now you say you've seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I've said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn't resist the idea that here's a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.”

This is just what the country needs...a court's determination that CNN is essentially, FAKE NEWS and will pay dearly!

Everyone being sued will pay off to make it go away. The kid's financial future is secure.

No they won't. They'll fight it tooth and claw, as well they should. I hope this bankrupt's his lying parents.

Everyone being sued will pay off to make it go away. The kid's financial future is secure.

No they won't. They'll fight it tooth and claw, as well they should. I hope this bankrupt's his lying parents.
I think they'll settle out of court. They should have got their facts straight.

You think CNN and the Post are that certain the 1st amendment will be overturned?
Na just amended... stop your fake news and you can work in America

You think CNN and the Post are that certain the 1st amendment will be overturned?
Na just amended... stop your fake news and you can work in America
^ :cuckoo:

You don’t want Americans to get accurate information?
Of course I do. If somebody had told you Mexico wasn't going to pay for a wall, or that it was the wealthiest and Amazon-type corporations who were going to get permanent tax cuts while yours expired, maybe things would have turned out differently.

You don’t want Americans to get accurate information?
Of course I do. If somebody had told you Mexico wasn't going to pay for a wall, or that it was the wealthiest and Amazon-type corporations who were going to get permanent tax cuts while yours expired, maybe things would have turned out differently.
How is Mexico not paying for the wall? Amazon tax cuts what!? lol are you talking about 30 thousand jobs that AOC threw away?? Haha

How is Mexico not paying for the wall?
By giving zero dollars for it. How dumb are you?
Have your heard of sales tax? Income tax lol you kinda have to buy things to open the place,, the restaurants and small businesses were looking to gain, when you pay 30 thousand ppl they have to pay income tax, some have to buy real estate to live, that real estate tax... how’s my education on economy doing for you? You idiots just threw away billions in taxes.. your dumb

Have your heard of sales tax? Income tax lol you kinda have to buy things to open the place,, the restaurants and small businesses were looking to gain, when you pay 30 thousand ppl they have to pay income tax, some have to buy real estate to live, that real estate tax... how’s my education on economy doing for you? You idiots just threw away billions in taxes.. your dumb
Omg what a weak ass effort

Omg what a weak ass effort
TDS is real lol

Suddenly conservatives are cool with frivolous lawsuits !

Forum List

Back