CNN's Dana Bash Admits That Democrat Men Aren't Exactly the Manly Type

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Leftist Dana Bash just further emasculated the democrats.

Don't worry democrat men, we neuter our dogs and cats, Too.

Democrats aren't exactly rife with masculinity, and that's no surprise, seeing as how the Democrat Party and its corporate media cohorts have done their level best to demonize masculinity as "toxic" for the past 20 or so years. This has resulted in all sorts of problems, chief among them is failing to have a good deal of people who can connect to men and depriving the party of a massive voting bloc, and it's a voting bloc that historically influences their wives to vote as they do.

This is the male prototype that the Democrats want for America.

PJ.jpg

Democrats aren't exactly rife with masculinity, and that's no surprise, seeing as how the Democrat Party and its corporate media cohorts have done their level best to demonize masculinity as "toxic" for the past 20 or so years. This has resulted in all sorts of problems, chief among them is failing to have a good deal of people who can connect to men and depriving the party of a massive voting bloc, and it's a voting bloc that historically influences their wives to vote as they do.
Damn, you really have nothing in the way of substance to throw at Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought it was my imagination that Alt-Right Light TV (Fox News) looked like they were inventing massive whines about how much was being thrown at Trump (much less than I expected). But it looks like you people are really tilting at windmills. You have nothing. Not even going for the low road is helping your cause. :)

Damn, you really have nothing in the way of substance to throw at Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought it was my imagination that Alt-Right Light TV (Fox News) looked like they were inventing massive whines about how much was being thrown at Trump (much less than I expected). But it looks like you people are really tilting at windmills. You have nothing. Not even going for the low road is helping your cause. :)
real men don't vote Democrat .. !

Trump and Vance aren't particularly masculine .

Real men (and women) don't storm the Capitol because their savior lost an election. :)...but it happened.
Just like real men vote Democrat. And that pisses you off to no end...doesn't it? :auiqs.jpg:
real men don't loot and burn city blocks for months like the gender confused Marxist effeminate Dems did in 2020 .

Last edited:

This explains why Democrats are trying to purge the military of manly men who they claim are terrorists and promoting more trannies and gays.

You people are weird. Don't know what circles you hang around in...but they don't appear to be "normal". :)
Weird is clinging to a goofy slogan that was ridiculed as pointless about a day after it was first used.

It's funny being lectured about "normal" from people who insist on tampons in boy's bathrooms and people who are gender confused.

Weird is clinging to a goofy slogan that was ridiculed as pointless about a day after it was first used.
Weird is having absolutely nothing of substance to say about either candidate and having to go to the 5th grade playground insults and tired old hackneyed tropes....because you have nothing of substance...:)

Forum List

Back